• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World of Innixus(Permanently Open)

chandler bing happy dance GIF by Nick At Nite

Oof. This sounds so good. Do y'all need some villains? Cause I already have one character that would be a good villain. However, I kind of want to do a family of villains. It would primarily be a son and daughter, with the father coming in way later in the RP (if he is even needed at all).

Oof. This sounds so good. Do y'all need some villains? Cause I already have one character that would be a good villain. However, I kind of want to do a family of villains. It would primarily be a son and daughter, with the father coming in way later in the RP (if he is even needed at all).
Indeed we do LOL This world is open and possibilities are endless. Of course within the perimeters of the rp. You want in? 👀

Sure! I'll get started on the siblings' character sheets. If the RP has a lot of posts, would it be possible to get a recap or a good starting area for my characters?

Sure! I'll get started on the siblings' character sheets. If the RP has a lot of posts, would it be possible to get a recap or a good starting area for my characters?
For sure! We can get you in good spots :3 Ill dm you the discord link

This looks really interesting! I'm interested to explore the magic of the world. Any chance I could get the link?

Both of you can join but take a look at the rules one more time and I'll send the links 😉

You'd be the only one in the banished. No one willingly goes in and no one can technically come out 👀

You'd be the only one in the banished. No one willingly goes in and no one can technically come out 👀
Thats very good to know. Is that the only place demons and undead can be from? Is there perhaps a nation that would welcome one such as that into their society? Perhaps as a Guard, bounty hunter, or Kings blade (A warrior in complete service to a king.)

Thats very good to know. Is that the only place demons and undead can be from? Is there perhaps a nation that would welcome one such as that into their society? Perhaps as a Guard, bounty hunter, or Kings blade (A warrior in complete service to a king.)
Demons are seen as the black sheeps. They're usually bullied, etc. No one accepts them unless they're evil themselves. The outcasts you can call them. When it comes to undead or anything of that sort, you can (and might be) killed on sight. Demons and more are painted badly in this rp o3o

Hello I have a character I have been wanting to write and would like to discuss how and what I can do to have him fit appropriately. Having read the rules, Altair.

I'm potentially interested in joining, something like a bounty hunter, traveler, rancher, or rider of a nightmare (shadow horse).

Last edited:
I have some questions, does it matter what kind of picture, face claim I use? is it ok if my character wrangles corrupted or affected fauna and keeps them in check on a ranch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back