• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham sighed, "no, i got it." He then headed into the kitchen, "Adrian.

Reaver lowered an ear but nodded, kissing Graham's cheek for luck while watching him go.

Adrian was half way out the door before he turned towards Graham's voice - composing himself before even turning. ". . . Y'don't have t' strain yerself by sayin' anything. 's fine." He then pointed outside. "'m gonna go walk this shite off so I'm not bringin' anyone else down with me."

Reaver lowered an ear but nodded, kissing Graham's cheek for luck while watching him go.

Adrian was half way out the door before he turned towards Graham's voice - composing himself before even turning. ". . . Y'don't have t' strain yerself by sayin' anything. 's fine." He then pointed outside. "'m gonna go walk this shite off so I'm not bringin' anyone else down with me."
Graham poked a cigarette out of his shirt pocket before popping it between his lips, "then i'll go with ya. I need a smoke, don't you?" He walked pass him outdoors before offering a cigarette to him.

Graham poked a cigarette out of his shirt pocket before popping it between his lips, "then i'll go with ya. I need a smoke, don't you?" He walked pass him outdoors before offering a cigarette to him.

Adrian stared as he watched Graham head past him, a quiet "yeah I suppose" being grumbled as he plucked the cigarette from Graham's fingers - then went to follow with the dogs running ahead.

". . . Got a light?" Adrian finally asked upon shutting the door, although his gaze didn't leave the winter's ground as he'd tag by Graham's side - lagging behind a step or two.

Adrian stared as he watched Graham head past him, a quiet "yeah I suppose" being grumbled as he plucked the cigarette from Graham's fingers - then went to follow with the dogs running ahead.

". . . Got a light?" Adrian finally asked upon shutting the door, although his gaze didn't leave the winter's ground as he'd tag by Graham's side - lagging behind a step or two.
Graham lit his cigarette before handing it off to Adrian, "your's not working anymore?"

Graham lit his cigarette before handing it off to Adrian, "your's not working anymore?"

Adrian gave a nod to thank the bear, and took a drag once the end was lit. "Ran outta lighter fluid." He explained, then finally let the smoke exit through his nose.

Graham nodded, "y'need one. I knnow how much y'like smoking . . . especially around now."

Adrian huffs out another cloud of smoke following the drag he took. "Seems t'be my luck, y'know? Run outta shite once this day hits."

Graham dragged his before blowing it, "well i'm gladly share."

Adrian moved his eyes to focus on Graham once again. "Well, I. . . appreciate that. Thank you." He stated quietly before looking forward once more.

Adrian moved his eyes to focus on Graham once again. "Well, I. . . appreciate that. Thank you." He stated quietly before looking forward once more.
Graham nodded, "it's no problem. So umm . . . i'm sorry for pushing you, Adrian. I didn't mean to do that."

Graham nodded, "it's no problem. So umm . . . i'm sorry for pushing you, Adrian. I didn't mean to do that."

Adrian shook his head after somewhat staring at Graham. His attention then moved forward. "Y'don't have to apologize."

Adrian shook his head after somewhat staring at Graham. His attention then moved forward. "Y'don't have to apologize."
Graham shook his head, "I don't have to but i want to. It was never my intention to ruin this day for you. I wanted at least one birthday with you happy."

Graham shook his head, "I don't have to but i want to. It was never my intention to ruin this day for you. I wanted at least one birthday with you happy."

"I know ya didn't mean it, that's why y'shouldn't apologize." Adrian took another drag. "Besides, I know how upset he makes ya. If anything, me bringing him up in the first place is what started it."

"I know ya didn't mean it, that's why y'shouldn't apologize." Adrian took another drag. "Besides, I know how upset he makes ya. If anything, me bringing him up in the first place is what started it."
Graham patted is back, "how about we both say we were wrong? I mean, that man brings out the worst in me and brings out a bit of a good amount of anger in ya."

Graham patted is back, "how about we both say we were wrong? I mean, that man brings out the worst in me and brings out a bit of a good amount of anger in ya."

(("Let's just both hate Ivan."

"Graham I can't do that."

"Dammit so close."))

Adrian sighed before that sound was tailed by a nod. A gentle one, at that. "I'm willing to if you are."

(("Let's just both hate Ivan."

"Graham I can't do that."

"Dammit so close."))

Adrian sighed before that sound was tailed by a nod. A gentle one, at that. "I'm willing to if you are."
(XD "But whyyyyyyyy?")
Graham looked to him before smiling softly, "of course i am."

(XD "But whyyyyyyyy?")
Graham looked to him before smiling softly, "of course i am."

(( XD "He's my friend."

"And I'm your brother and your friend and I've known you longer so I win."))
Adrian gave a huff followed by a nod. "We were both wrong, then."

(( XD "He's my friend."

"And I'm your brother and your friend and I've known you longer so I win."))
Adrian gave a huff followed by a nod. "We were both wrong, then."

(XD "Why can't we just drop him off in a different dimension!? It's like a long lasting vacation!")
Graham nodded before stubbing his burnt out cigarette with his shoe, "now that that's said, if that fucker ever touches you again. i'll break his hands. And i'll never encourage him to be so flirtatious with you again. I can't say the same for the rest of the family. But y'won't get it from me."

(XD "Why can't we just drop him off in a different dimension!? It's like a long lasting vacation!")
Graham nodded before stubbing his burnt out cigarette with his shoe, "now that that's said, if that fucker ever touches you again. i'll break his hands. And i'll never encourage him to be so flirtatious with you again. I can't say the same for the rest of the family. But y'won't get it from me."

(( XD "Graham, he can hop dimensions with his strong ankles."))
Adrian stopped in his tracks and looked to Graham again, ash clinging to his cigarette lkle it juat waited to be tapped free. ". . . Y'd do that? . ."

(( XD "Graham, he can hop dimensions with his strong ankles."))
Adrian stopped in his tracks and looked to Graham again, ash clinging to his cigarette lkle it juat waited to be tapped free. ". . . Y'd do that? . ."

(XD "I CAN NEVER WIN!")
Graham looked over to him before smiling, "to make you happy for once, anything."

(XD "I CAN NEVER WIN!")
Graham looked over to him before smiling, "to make you happy for once, anything."

(( xD ))

Adrian stared for a minute more before a loud and heavy sigh erupted from the dire devil. He tapped the cigarette ash free and snuffed the fire with his boot before he groaned and opened his arms. "Y'get another. C'mere before I change my mind."

(( ;W; Sweetest, meaningful thank you he could give.))

(( xD ))

Adrian stared for a minute more before a loud and heavy sigh erupted from the dire devil. He tapped the cigarette ash free and snuffed the fire with his boot before he groaned and opened his arms. "Y'get another. C'mere before I change my mind."

(( ;W; Sweetest, meaningful thank you he could give.))
(;w; AHHHHHH MY HEART)
Graham blinked before whining as he immediately hugged him, "i'll protect you forever!"

(;w; AHHHHHH MY HEART)
Graham blinked before whining as he immediately hugged him, "i'll protect you forever!"

((yEP. RIGHT IN THE GOOD FEELS.))
Adrian grimaced and sighed, softly patting Graham's back. "Y're a good bodyguard."
((-cries-))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back