• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham leaned his head on Reaver's. "Mission successful." He whispered to him.

Reaver smiled at this and peeked up at Graham. "I can't handle all this happinessss." He whispered while Adrian explained to Zuzana how to play the game.

Reaver smiled at this and peeked up at Graham. "I can't handle all this happinessss." He whispered while Adrian explained to Zuzana how to play the game.
Graham smiled, "me neither, it's the sweetest thing i've seen. Except the time when they both told us about the children."

Graham smiled, "me neither, it's the sweetest thing i've seen. Except the time when they both told us about the children."

-Reaver beamed. "That was so cuuuute! Ah, and when they had the babboos included f'r their wedding."

Graham nodded, "now that's the purest thing i've ever seen."

Reaver squished his own cheeks. "Me too! I just-- aaaaaah, it's so warm."

"I can feel the radiation." Adrian squeented over to them.

"Like right now?" He cocked his head.

"DAMMIT I'M NOT ANGRY!" Adrian seethed.

Zuzana glanced over before gently setting the controller down and pullimg Adrian close to her, softly stroking his hair. "Shhhhh, inside voice."

"DAMMIT I'M NOT ANGRY!" Adrian seethed.

Zuzana glanced over before gently setting the controller down and pullimg Adrian close to her, softly stroking his hair. "Shhhhh, inside voice."
Graham looked over to Reaver before shrugging, "he's not angry."

Graham looked over to Reaver before shrugging, "he's not angry."

"I guess not." Reaver nodded before squinting to Adrian when he was about to make a joke, Adrian going back to a pout as he remained in Zuzana's hold.

Graham looked to him before sighing, "y'get one gods damn joke, Adrian!"

Adrian shook his head. "I don't wanna tell it now."

((I forgot what it was because I wasn't expecting acceptance. XD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back