• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"No, Adrian, we say no. Y'can have a dad joke, no hospital visits tho."

"And yet during the bachelor party, it was fine." Adrian grinned.

"Adrian we erre all drunk and we aaall ended up in the hospital." Reaver also grinned.

Graham smiled, "this is why we don't slam drinks one after another."

"Thank the gods we can tolerate alcohol better than everyone else. We'd be dead bois." Adrian snickered, then paused and grimaced. "I still think Ivan touched my butt too much that night."

((Brotherly protecc?))

"Thank the gods we can tolerate alcohol better than everyone else. We'd be dead bois." Adrian snickered, then paused and grimaced. "I still think Ivan touched my butt too much that night."

((Brotherly protecc?))
(XD mhmm)
Graham nodded, "i think that man breathed too much of the same air as me that night."

(XD mhmm)
Graham nodded, "i think that man breathed too much of the same air as me that night."

"At least he didn't grab yer butt. Fricken butt grabber." Adrian grimaced the more he thought about it.

Graham squinted, "you're still friends with him, aren't you?"

Adrian stared. "Of course I am. Doesn't mean I like the flirting, though. Not like he listens either because everyone else eggs him on."

Graham shrugged, "y'gotta accept all of him if you're going to accept him at all."

Adrian gave a quiet sigh. He then gave a grumbled; "yeah, I guess" before pushing himself into a stand and heading to the kitchen.

Graham shook his head, "there goes the birthday happiness."

Zuzana sighed with a frown as she watched Adrian go. "It'll come back, I hope."

Reaver nodded. "He's still got the best part coming. Provided we can find him when it does, he's bound t'be happy again."

Zuzana sighed with a frown as she watched Adrian go. "It'll come back, I hope."

Reaver nodded. "He's still got the best part coming. Provided we can find him when it does, he's bound t'be happy again."
Graham nodded, "i hope so. I feel like i fucked it up. Again."

Graham nodded, "i hope so. I feel like i fucked it up. Again."

"While I'm sure the Russian bit didn't help, ya gotta remember it's Adrian. It's just. . . how he is. Especially today." Zuzana stated, and saved the game with a quiet sigh. "That man needs so much love and yet he doesn't know what to do with it when he gets it."

"While I'm sure the Russian bit didn't help, ya gotta remember it's Adrian. It's just. . . how he is. Especially today." Zuzana stated, and saved the game with a quiet sigh. "That man needs so much love and yet he doesn't know what to do with it when he gets it."
Graham sighed, "that's true, i just don't know how to stop when to stop."

Graham sighed, "that's true, i just don't know how to stop when to stop."

Zuzana reached over and gently patted Graham's back. ". . . Wanna go talk to him? I'm sure he could use his brother right now." She smiled softly.

Graham sighed, "but what if my luck ran out by then? What happens if i fuck up this time?"

"Never know unless ya try." Reaver smiled softly.

Zuzana nodded. "Besides, it isn't like he's mad at you. He looks up t' you, after all. Don't y'dare tell him ya heard that from me, though. So help me, I'll kick your butt, Graham G. Cheshyre."

"Never know unless ya try." Reaver smiled softly.

Zuzana nodded. "Besides, it isn't like he's mad at you. He looks up t' you, after all. Don't y'dare tell him ya heard that from me, though. So help me, I'll kick your butt, Graham G. Cheshyre."
Graham smiled softly, "I won't." He then sighed, "alright i'll go." He stood up, "but don't expect him happy."

Graham smiled softly, "I won't." He then sighed, "alright i'll go." He stood up, "but don't expect him happy."

"Just be the best brother y'can be." Zuzana smiled.

"Want me t'come too?" Reaver aasked before peeking over the couch to watch the dogs run into the kitchen as soon as they heard the door.

"Just be the best brother y'can be." Zuzana smiled.

"Want me t'come too?" Reaver aasked before peeking over the couch to watch the dogs run into the kitchen as soon as they heard the door.
Graham sighed, "no, i got it." He then headed into the kitchen, "Adrian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back