• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham nodded, getting up, "i want at least half to me . . . and i'll share with you, Rea."

Reaver stretched and nodded before he led the way to the kitchen.

Zuzana pouted at the split however, which made Adrian blink before offering up a gentle smile, as the birthday boy was ready to forego his food just so his wife was happy. And that was on anyday.

"Y'can have most of our share. I know they're yer favourite." Adrian assured with a gentle smile, Zuzana whining as she looked to Adrian.

"Y'd do that for me? . ." Zuzana frowned. "Aren't you hungry, too? . ."

Adrian leaned back. "I'll be fine with just a couple. I gotta save room f'r the animals I gotta hunt, after all."

Reaver stretched and nodded before he led the way to the kitchen.

Zuzana pouted at the split however, which made Adrian blink before offering up a gentle smile, as the birthday boy was ready to forego his food just so his wife was happy. And that was on anyday.

"Y'can have most of our share. I know they're yer favourite." Adrian assured with a gentle smile, Zuzana whining as she looked to Adrian.

"Y'd do that for me? . ." Zuzana frowned. "Aren't you hungry, too? . ."

Adrian leaned back. "I'll be fine with just a couple. I gotta save room f'r the animals I gotta hunt, after all."
(;w; SO CUTE)
Graham took out the bag of mozzarella sticks, "thankfully the only thing we have to do is make the sauce."

(;w; SO CUTE)
Graham took out the bag of mozzarella sticks, "thankfully the only thing we have to do is make the sauce."

(( ;ร—; )) Reaver watched before sighing in relief as he took the items out to do so. "Thank the gods because I've never made homemade mozzarella sticks, before. But the sauce, I can manage."
----
Zuzana whined again. "Don't let me take stuff on your birthday."

Adrian gave a playful squint. "Then put a smile on and enjoy the food. You being happy is the best gift ever, t' me." He smiled again.

(( ;ร—; )) Reaver watched before sighing in relief as he took the items out to do so. "Thank the gods because I've never made homemade mozzarella sticks, before. But the sauce, I can manage."
----
Zuzana whined again. "Don't let me take stuff on your birthday."

Adrian gave a playful squint. "Then put a smile on and enjoy the food. You being happy is the best gift ever, t' me." He smiled again.
(STAHP. . . but don't stop, it's so pure and lovely ;w; )
Graham laughed before nodding, "surprisingly, i never made any sort of mozarella sticks either."

(STAHP. . . but don't stop, it's so pure and lovely ;w; )
Graham laughed before nodding, "surprisingly, i never made any sort of mozarella sticks either."

((Just glad it's enjoyable. ;w; ))
"We should learn how some day. I mean, it can't be too different compared t' makin' onion rings, right?" He paused. ". . . Hey Graaaaaaahaaaaam?"
----
Zuzana smiled some before leaning over and kissing Adrian's cheek gently. "Just let me know if you want more than a few, yeah? You still need energy for the hunt."

Adrian arched a brow and then grinned, giving a gentle nod before his finger moved to unpause the game using the controller in Zuzana's hands. His eyes then fell to the TV once again. "Alright, now ya can't blow fire on these guys because of the metal armor, you're gonna have to charge them instead."

Zuzana and nodded as she did so. "What about for the big guy over there?"

"Y'can torch him. But do it quick before he hits ya with the giant chicken leg."

((Just glad it's enjoyable. ;w; ))
"We should learn how some day. I mean, it can't be too different compared t' makin' onion rings, right?" He paused. ". . . Hey Graaaaaaahaaaaam?"
----
Zuzana smiled some before leaning over and kissing Adrian's cheek gently. "Just let me know if you want more than a few, yeah? You still need energy for the hunt."

Adrian arched a brow and then grinned, giving a gentle nod before his finger moved to unpause the game using the controller in Zuzana's hands. His eyes then fell to the TV once again. "Alright, now ya can't blow fire on these guys because of the metal armor, you're gonna have to charge them instead."

Zuzana and nodded as she did so. "What about for the big guy over there?"

"Y'can torch him. But do it quick before he hits ya with the giant chicken leg."
(;w; of course it is. I love seeing them so happy and being so wholesome)
Graham smiled as he looked over to Reaver, "yes, Reaver?"

(;w; of course it is. I love seeing them so happy and being so wholesome)
Graham smiled as he looked over to Reaver, "yes, Reaver?"

(( ;W; Good. ))
Reaver gave his best, sweet smile. "Can we. . . maybe. . . maaaaybe make onion rings too?"

Graham snickered, "I wish we had more fried things tho. Like chicken wings."

"Chyckehn weeeeengs." Reaver snickered. "We can pick some up tomorrow. This stuff is enough t'hold us over until dinner."

Graham whined, "ythink so?"

"Maybe?" Reaver smiled gently as he went back to working on the sauce while the other items cooked. "I mean, y've seen him t'day. He isn't selfish so I think we got a chance."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back