• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver nodded. "I think so."

"F'r what?" Adrian blinked several times, brows furrowed before he sighed. "If it's bad don't tell me. . . okay tell me. I gotta know either way because it's driving me insane and I just got wind of my suspicion."
Graham smiled, "relax, y'like it. But drinking might help ya feel better about it. Besides, i got your favorite bottle of liquor." He shook the container before pouring it in the glass.

Graham smiled, "relax, y'like it. But drinking might help ya feel better about it. Besides, i got your favorite bottle of liquor." He shook the container before pouring it in the glass.

Adrian eyed the orange liquid, and his ears popped into view and perked at that sudden pop of the alcohol bottle. ". . . Sorry. Always associated 'you may want a drink' with baaaaad shite."

Adrian eyed the orange liquid, and his ears popped into view and perked at that sudden pop of the alcohol bottle. ". . . Sorry. Always associated 'you may want a drink' with baaaaad shite."
Graham nodded before sliding the drink over. "Take a gulp, tell me how it feels."

Graham nodded before sliding the drink over. "Take a gulp, tell me how it feels."

Adrian lifted the glass as it was slid his way, taking a swig before setting it down with a satisfied exhale. "Goes down easy."

Reaver quickly nodded with a smile before looking to Adrian, who stared before downing the rest as per reflex.
Graham snickered, "relax, you'll like this. So . .. it's your birthday. And we're going to do a few things if you're willing to listen?"

Graham snickered, "relax, you'll like this. So . .. it's your birthday. And we're going to do a few things if you're willing to listen?"

Adrian blinked. ". . . Guys, y'know I don't like shite bein' done f'r my birthday."

"Y'll really like this, though. Promise."

Adrian blinked. ". . . Guys, y'know I don't like shite bein' done f'r my birthday."

"Y'll really like this, though. Promise."
Graham nodded, "first, is this biiiiiiig breakfast, sound good yeah? Then we're going to have a bit of relaxing time where you can hang out with the family and grandkids and watch movies. . . whatever you want to do. Then, we go huuuuuuunting."

Graham nodded, "first, is this biiiiiiig breakfast, sound good yeah? Then we're going to have a bit of relaxing time where you can hang out with the family and grandkids and watch movies. . . whatever you want to do. Then, we go huuuuuuunting."

Adrian sighed. "Well at least it's not over the t--" He'd paused, and his wolf ears popped out from his hair once more - eyes wide. "Y'say hunting?"

Adrian sighed. "Well at least it's not over the t--" He'd paused, and his wolf ears popped out from his hair once more - eyes wide. "Y'say hunting?"
Graham nodded, "yup, we're going to buy a load of animals and let y'go out to the field and chase your prizes."

Adrian blinked again with a growing grin. "Y'mean it? No bullshit!?"
"No bullshit, but y'have to do one thing. And that's enjoy the party and gifts afterwards. It's just going to be the family aaaaand i guess Russian guy can join too. Since i'm being nice and all!"

"No bullshit, but y'have to do one thing. And that's enjoy the party and gifts afterwards. It's just going to be the family aaaaand i guess Russian guy can join too. Since i'm being nice and all!"

Adrian gasped, nearly taking off out of his chair. "OH I'M SO GONNA ENJOY THIS. I MeAN--" he coughed, getting a hold of himself as he then cleared his thoat. ". . . Sounds fun."

Graham raised his hand immediately before slightly and so gently patting Adrian's cheek, "don't worry, you can have your birthday smacks later. But for now, i'll save ya the pain."

Adrian blinked at the patting before sighing. "Even with knowing what's t' be expected, I'm still not used to it."

Graham nodded, "and you never will, but you might as well enjoy it because it happens."

Adrian huffed. "I guess I'm gonna have to. 'll take my aggression out on a deer." He snickered.

"Yup, we'll even get a few bucks and male mooses to make it more dangerous."

Adrian would pout at the beauty of the idea, lightly exhaling. "I haven't hunted moose since I was a kiiid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back