• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(( XD "My fellow children!"))

Reaver nodded with a grin, heading dowm the stairs. "Happiest I've ever seen him on his birthday."
(XD "Oh the human children that i know of, please give grace to the date of this man's annual birthday!")
"Y'think we can top it this year?"

(XD "Oh the human children that i know of, please give grace to the date of this man's annual birthday!")
"Y'think we can top it this year?"

(( xD "After all, it is but one more year added to life!" ))

Reaver quickly nodded. "As long as there's food involved, I'm sure we can top it."

(( xD "After all, it is but one more year added to life!" ))

Reaver quickly nodded. "As long as there's food involved, I'm sure we can top it."
(XD "Or as Adrian likes to call it, one step closer into the grave.")
Graham smiled proudly, "oh, we're going to make the biggest, best meat party."

(XD "Or as Adrian likes to call it, one step closer into the grave.")
Graham smiled proudly, "oh, we're going to make the biggest, best meat party."

(( XD ))

Reaver blinked, and coughed with a smile. "He'll like that."

Reaver quickly nodded. "Oo! Especially if it's deer. Especially."
Graham smiled, 'see, now you're getting it. It's going to be his haven. Although, do you think we should have it more as we release a bunch of deer into the forest and he hunts for them or just give it to him immediately?"

Graham smiled, 'see, now you're getting it. It's going to be his haven. Although, do you think we should have it more as we release a bunch of deer into the forest and he hunts for them or just give it to him immediately?"

Reaver would tilt his head. "Set up a hunt. That way it's a party f'r his wolf side too."

Graham nodded, "yeah, okay then. That's the basics of what i want to do for his birthday. I'm up for whatever else you have for ideas."

Reaver scratched thr back of his head in thought. "Aaaaalcohoooool?"

Graham smiled, "y'know him so well. We can definitely add alcohol. Probably would help make him go along with this more smoothingly."

Reaver smiled wide before nodding. "'s we should do that first thing, then. Yeah?"

Graham nodded, "i think it should be at least with a stack of whatever he wants for breakfast."

Reaver grinned. "We could do that then." He then gasped. "And maaaaaaaaaybe mama and mama Aileen could make chilli for him tooooo!"

Graham smiled, "yeah he does. He deserves it a lot for all the years he's been put through hel. All of you do." He gathered Reaver's food onto his plate.

Reaver eyed the food like the puppy he was, and he kept his smile in the meantime. "Everyone in this palace deserves happiness. Everyone."

Reaver eyed the food like the puppy he was, and he kept his smile in the meantime. "Everyone in this palace deserves happiness. Everyone."
Graham nodded, "especially you." He kissed his cheek as he placed Reaver's food down at the dinner table. "Well? Looks good, yeah?"

Graham nodded, "especially you." He kissed his cheek as he placed Reaver's food down at the dinner table. "Well? Looks good, yeah?"

Reaver smiled from the kiss before looking to the fooooood. "Amazing. My stomach is saying thank you."

"It shall be gone before I even know what's there." Reaver laughed and took a seat, lifting his fork.
Graham snickered as he grabbed his own food before sitting by him, "i'm so glad i don't suck at cooking because there's something amazing about making food for you that warms my heart."

Graham snickered as he grabbed his own food before sitting by him, "i'm so glad i don't suck at cooking because there's something amazing about making food for you that warms my heart."

"I don't think it's physically possible fer anyone in the family not t' be good at cooking." Reaver tilted his head.

"I don't think it's physically possible fer anyone in the family not t' be good at cooking." Reaver tilted his head.
Graham nodded, "it's been a long lineage of fantastic cookers after all. We're the reason why we have blackholes for stomachs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back