• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "it's been a long lineage of fantastic cookers after all. We're the reason why we have blackholes for stomachs."

Reaver nodded with a snicker before perking his ears as he heard the soumd of claws on the floor upstairs. "Here we gooo."

Graham laughed, "get ready for the beast.'

"Prepare the food defenses!" Reaver exclaimed. . . protecting his plate of food as the sound quickly got closer with the sound of other claws on the floor because, well. . . Judge and Captain like running. . . with thE DEVIIIIIIIL.

((I am so sorry.))

"Prepare the food defenses!" Reaver exclaimed. . . protecting his plate of food as the sound quickly got closer with the sound of other claws on the floor because, well. . . Judge and Captain like running. . . with thE DEVIIIIIIIL.

((I am so sorry.))
(XD no you're not)
Graham did the same beofre looking to them, "whaya want?"

(XD no you're not)
Graham did the same beofre looking to them, "whaya want?"

((Shhh, I am but an innocent floof. XD ))

Adrian would dkid to a stop with his doggos before he peered up from the edge of the table in his wolf form, looking to the food and then looking to Graham and Reaver, then to the food again. "Deeeeeeer bacon?"

"Ya gotta have more than deer bacon."

((Shhh, I am but an innocent floof. XD ))

Adrian would dkid to a stop with his doggos before he peered up from the edge of the table in his wolf form, looking to the food and then looking to Graham and Reaver, then to the food again. "Deeeeeeer bacon?"

"Ya gotta have more than deer bacon."
(XD yeah suuuure and i'm a famous female singer)
Graham nodded, "there's a lot more that you should eat so you get both worlds."

(XD yeah suuuure and i'm a famous female singer)
Graham nodded, "there's a lot more that you should eat so you get both worlds."

((Can you sign my shirt!? XD ))
Adrian pouted. "I'l take a mountain made of eeeeverything f'r breakfast, then."

Reaver snickered. "Go shift and get dressed and II'll fix ya a plate." And, as Adrian ran off, Reaver snickered again and stood to do so.

((Can you sign my shirt!? XD ))
Adrian pouted. "I'l take a mountain made of eeeeverything f'r breakfast, then."

Reaver snickered. "Go shift and get dressed and II'll fix ya a plate." And, as Adrian ran off, Reaver snickered again and stood to do so.
(XD i can't sign for shit)
Graham smiled, "sometimes, he seems to have never aged before."

(XD i can't sign for shit)
Graham smiled, "sometimes, he seems to have never aged before."

((XD Just scribble.))

"I swear he's like our child and I don't know how t' feel." Reaver snickered and fixed a plate while sneaking bacon for the doggos as well.

((XD Just scribble.))

"I swear he's like our child and I don't know how t' feel." Reaver snickered and fixed a plate while sneaking bacon for the doggos as well.
Graham shrugged with a smile, "we got a kid to take care of and then give off to Zuzu when we're tired of him. That's all."

Graham shrugged with a smile, "we got a kid to take care of and then give off to Zuzu when we're tired of him. That's all."

"Nothing surprises me about this family dynamic anymore." He snickered.

Graham nodded, "good. Because we still got years ahead as well of this."

"And in the afterlife too. It never ends." Reaver snickered and set the plate down in time for Adrian to take his seat.

"Fooooooooood." Adrian grinned.

Graham snickered, "good morning, fellow blackhole."

After swallowing the first bite of food, Adrian grinned and sighed before glancing to Graham. "Morniiing."

"Ya slept well,I take it?" Reaver snickered and sat back down.

". . . Like a rock, honestly." He smirked.

After swallowing the first bite of food, Adrian grinned and sighed before glancing to Graham. "Morniiing."

"Ya slept well,I take it?" Reaver snickered and sat back down.

". . . Like a rock, honestly." He smirked.
"Is that better than sleeping like a baby because you smiling like that say it should be?"

"Is that better than sleeping like a baby because you smiling like that say it should be?"

-"It's much better. Especially since babies wake up in the middle of the night. Thanks t' the hunt I went on, I slept through it completely."

-"It's much better. Especially since babies wake up in the middle of the night. Thanks t' the hunt I went on, I slept through it completely."
Graham smiled, "well i'm glad. You deserve some sleep from all the work that has been piling up thanks to the holidays."

Graham smiled, "well i'm glad. You deserve some sleep from all the work that has been piling up thanks to the holidays."

Adrian sighed. "Another season why I dislike the holidaaaays. Seriously; there's so mamy people that want someone dead at the end of the month. Y'd think I'd enjoy it due t' the soul count but hooooly fock."

Adrian sighed. "Another season why I dislike the holidaaaays. Seriously; there's so mamy people that want someone dead at the end of the month. Y'd think I'd enjoy it due t' the soul count but hooooly fock."
Graham nodded, "yeah,it's hectic. So eat as much food as you want and enjoy your free time."

Graham nodded, "yeah,it's hectic. So eat as much food as you want and enjoy your free time."

Adrian smirked and exhaled before going back to eating, though he never spoke with a mouthful as he's a polite boi. "Y'two got plans t'day?"

Graham looked to Reaver, "do we have anything?"

Reaver tilted his head in thought. "I don't thiiiiiink we dooo? Unless we should start with the, uh. . . y'know." He gestured to Adrian after making the shape of a party hat on his head. Meanwhile, Adrian blinked.

"Eh?"

Reaver tilted his head in thought. "I don't thiiiiiink we dooo? Unless we should start with the, uh. . . y'know." He gestured to Adrian after making the shape of a party hat on his head. Meanwhile, Adrian blinked.

"Eh?"
Graham looked to the cabinet, "should i get the drink first?"

Graham looked to the cabinet, "should i get the drink first?"

Reaver nodded. "I think so."

"F'r what?" Adrian blinked several times, brows furrowed before he sighed. "If it's bad don't tell me. . . okay tell me. I gotta know either way because it's driving me insane and I just got wind of my suspicion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back