• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham looked to Reaver, "i take this as an success."

"A major one, at that." Reaver quickly nodded while Adrian finished his food.

"We got room inthe freezer f'r these creatures, yeah?"

"A major one, at that." Reaver quickly nodded while Adrian finished his food.

"We got room inthe freezer f'r these creatures, yeah?"
Graham gave a so-so sign. "It's still got a few beasts in there, so i was wondering, wanna scarf them down for me to give me more room?"

Graham gave a so-so sign. "It's still got a few beasts in there, so i was wondering, wanna scarf them down for me to give me more room?"

Adrian quickly stood up with a grin. "D'ya even need t' ask!?" He then sprinted to the walk-in freezer as Reaver snickered.

Graham nodded, "I'm actually very grateful that he gets so much work to do around holidays because it feels like a bigger pay off."

Reaver nodded quickly. "Me too! Don't tell him about itvtho, he'll start grumbling again." He snickered.

Graham sighed, "yeah, yeah he fucking would. Let's just go along with this."

Reaver smiled and kissed Graham's cheek before looking towards the freezer. "Adee! How's the clean out going?"

And Adrian gave a muffled response.

Graham nodded, "it was maaaaaaaaagical. The light in his eyes is still there. We fed him and let him drink, so he's all sunshine and happiness."

Chloe gasped and awed quietly before looking to the stairs. "Vaaaaallie! It worked."

Last edited:
Valerie racedd down the stairs before stopping as she peeked around, "really?"

Graham nodded, "he's as happy as ever."

"Woah, you really are a warlock."

"Just a wiiiise, magic, general bear with a dorky face and a good way of doing things." Chloe snickered and Adrian stepped out for another drink, blood on his face as well as a smile. Like he was a little serial killer. He then glanced over to Valerie and Chloe and waved. He was a child again, but a happy one.

"Just a wiiiise, magic, general bear with a dorky face and a good way of doing things." Chloe snickered and Adrian stepped out for another drink, blood on his face as well as a smile. Like he was a little serial killer. He then glanced over to Valerie and Chloe and waved. He was a child again, but a happy one.
(;w; he's so weird, but so cute)
Graham grinned, "i've been told i am truly fantastic."

Valerie rolled her eyes before smiling softly at Adrian's wave. "I see someone had a nice meal."

(;w; he's so weird, but so cute)
Graham grinned, "i've been told i am truly fantastic."

Valerie rolled her eyes before smiling softly at Adrian's wave. "I see someone had a nice meal."

"To a T." Reaver grinned to Graham as Chloe returned the wave.

Adrian grinned and wiped the blood off of his face and hands. "Yep! Graham needed me t' clear out the freezer, so I did and now I'm fueled with breakfast and. . . well, even more breakfast." He snickered.

"To a T." Reaver grinned to Graham as Chloe returned the wave.

Adrian grinned and wiped the blood off of his face and hands. "Yep! Graham needed me t' clear out the freezer, so I did and now I'm fueled with breakfast and. . . well, even more breakfast." He snickered.
Valerie snickered as she shook her head, "well why don't you go take a shower now since you're covered in blood so Malvo doesn't get traumatized."

Valerie snickered as she shook her head, "well why don't you go take a shower now since you're covered in blood so Malvo doesn't get traumatized."

Adrian sighed and took another drink after tossing out the papertowel. "Yeah, I probably should. Woof, this day is gonna get her upset." He furrowed his brows. "Gonna have t'ask Yuki if she'll keep her distracted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back