• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Abel smiled, "she a gweat mufasa."

"Very much so." Dei-Loki smiled at the agreement, then brought over the cooled off food, setting it down in front of the two.

"Dun fowget t'eat 'ood, too!" Meara glanced to their parents, Dei-Loki grinning as he nodded and kissed their heads before heading back to grab food for himself.

"Masaru, y'want coffee?"

"Very much so." Dei-Loki smiled at the agreement, then brought over the cooled off food, setting it down in front of the two.

"Dun fowget t'eat 'ood, too!" Meara glanced to their parents, Dei-Loki grinning as he nodded and kissed their heads before heading back to grab food for himself.

"Masaru, y'want coffee?"
Abel was already shoving food into his facehole as Masaru sat down by them, nodding, "keep it black."

Abel was already shoving food into his facehole as Masaru sat down by them, nodding, "keep it black."

"Ye'sir." Dei-Loki grinned before starting the coffee maker, and then climbing up to grab the mug.

Masaru sighed before smiling, "y'know they make step stools for your kind, right?"

"My kind is also known t' pour stuff ya don't want int' yer coffee." He squinted before smiling as he poured it and left it black before bringing it over and setting the mug down. "Seriously, though. Keeps me fit."

"My kind is also known t' pour stuff ya don't want int' yer coffee." He squinted before smiling as he poured it and left it black before bringing it over and setting the mug down. "Seriously, though. Keeps me fit."

Masaru smirked, "oh, i know. Every night, i know."

Masaru nodded, "i'm surprise i got use to your nightly routine."
Dei-Loki smiled. "I'm glad ya did. I could do without ya poking my underarms as I'm doing chin-ups, though." He snickered.

((I. . . weirdly find this cute.))

Dei-Loki smiled. "I'm glad ya did. I could do without ya poking my underarms as I'm doing chin-ups, though." He snickered.

((I. . . weirdly find this cute.))
(XD we love weird cute things apparently)

Masaru siled, "i can't help it. Y'look like y'need a poke."

Masaru stood up before leaning down as he kissed him on the head. "I can't help it. As sappy as it sounds, I love your smiles a lot."

(MASARU'S ON DRUUUUUUUUGS)

Dei-Loki blinked before sniffing the coffee. "What's in the coffee grounds?"

Masaru smirked, "i'm not high, brat. I just got a thing for your smile."

(("Are you sure!? You didn't make a face when ya said that!"))

Dei-Loki snickered. "I dunno! Y're over here droppin' L-bombs, and the last thing ya had was the coffee." He teased.

(("Are you sure!? You didn't make a face when ya said that!"))

Dei-Loki snickered. "I dunno! Y're over here droppin' L-bombs, and the last thing ya had was the coffee." He teased.
(XD "Someone's completely under the influence.")

Masaru sighed, "sometimes, y'deserve the l word. Don'tcha think?"

(XD "Someone's completely under the influence.")

Masaru sighed, "sometimes, y'deserve the l word. Don'tcha think?"

(( XD Dei-Loki becomes like a parol officer but only knows what they do because he's been on parol.))

Dei-Loki blinked, and then smiled gently as he lowered his ears and nodded. "I mean. . . it's a nice feeling. I just know how saying the word makes ya feel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back