• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki's ears twitched at the statement before smirking and looking over to Masaru. "We really gonna go through this again? Y're as bad as my dad is when someone calls him sappy."
Masaru shook his head, "i'm not a dork! I don't do dork things like you!"

(;w; HE DOES)
Abel nodded as he smiled preciously with his chubby cheeks, "you a dowk."

Masaru whined, "i don't want to be a dork."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with bein' a dork, and I love ya lots as one."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "There's absolutely nothing wrong with bein' a dork, and I love ya lots as one."
Masaru sighed, "y'mean it?"

"Of cowse dada means it! We aww wuv you, dadi." Abel smiled as Masaru smiled back before kissing his forehead.

Masaru nodded as he did the same for Abel, "it's what this family does to me after all that makes me this wa.y"

Dei-Loki smiled at tbat with a nod before huffing. "Alright, what should we have t'daaay?"

Masaru grinned, "i mean, they are part hound after all."

"I know, but if there's vegan werewolves, y'can bet yer tails there's also vegan hounds." Dei-Loki stated and took the bacon out.

Abel put his arms in a flexing position as he gave a soft growl.

Masaru snickered, "woah, easy there, y'buff baby. Y're going to tear through your shirt."

Dei-Loki bit his lip to hold back a snicker while he cooked the food.

Meara giggled at her brother. "Noh teawing cwothes, Buddeh!"

Dei-Loki bit his lip to hold back a snicker while he cooked the food.

Meara giggled at her brother. "Noh teawing cwothes, Buddeh!"
Abel put his arms back down as he looked at his muscles, "i won't teaw no cwoses! Gwandma gets sad when my cwosws tews."

Abel put his arms back down as he looked at his muscles, "i won't teaw no cwoses! Gwandma gets sad when my cwosws tews."

Meara nodded and tried to pet Abel's head. "And no ones needz an angwy gwandma."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back