• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!)

Abel stealthy snuck into their dads room before looking to Nana as he gave her the NOD.

Meara nodded before smiling as she began to scale the bed, crawling between their dads.

Masaru shifted as he felt the pressure on him as both of them got between them. "Is there a reason why i have a little elf on my shoulder?"

Meara nodded. "Becuz ya gotsta get up!" She declared.

Dei-Loki groaned in response before nestling into the pillow tiredly.

Abel pouted, "but daddies!"

Masaru cracked his eye to see a teared up Abel before sighing as he sat up and gathered Abel into his arms. "Alright, alright. Up we go."

Dei-Loki whined again at the familiar sad tone, and sat up as he lowered his hair against his disheveled hair. "Can I bring a blanket?" He asked, Meara nodding.

Masaru kept Abel in his arms as he stood up. "C'mon family, we got food to get."

Meara gave a nod before playfully squealing when Dei- loki pulled her into thr blanket cloak as he stood, carrying her. And, when she looked down to the blanket, she giggled. "We'w gosties!"

Dei-Loki nodded and snickered. "Every month is spoopy month." He then gave his best Eddard Stark impression as he led the way out. "Even when winter is coming."

Meara gave a nod before playfully squealing when Dei- loki pulled her into thr blanket cloak as he stood, carrying her. And, when she looked down to the blanket, she giggled. "We'w gosties!"

Dei-Loki nodded and snickered. "Every month is spoopy month." He then gave his best Eddard Stark impression as he led the way out. "Even when winter is coming."
Masaru followed them with a smile, "Abel, your sister and dada are dorks, y'know that?"

Abel smiled, "we awe dowks!"

"I'm not a dork!"

"Dada says you are." He looked quizzically at the fox as Masaru squinted at Dei.

Masaru followed them with a smile, "Abel, your sister and dada are dorks, y'know that?"

Abel smiled, "we awe dowks!"

"I'm not a dork!"

"Dada says you are." He looked quizzically at the fox as Masaru squinted at Dei.

Dei-Loki's ears twitched at the statement before smirking and looking over to Masaru. "We really gonna go through this again? Y're as bad as my dad is when someone calls him sappy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back