• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru nodded, "i wouldn't see why not. Can you make your famous hot cocoa tho?"

(Living vicariously through)

((Ooooh good idea. I think I'll do the same.))

Dei-Loki sighed before smiling wide. "Weeell, since it's apparently so enjoyableee~, I don't see why not."

((Ooooh good idea. I think I'll do the same.))

Dei-Loki sighed before smiling wide. "Weeell, since it's apparently so enjoyableee~, I don't see why not."
(XD thank you)
Masaru smiled at that, "good. It's one of the sweets that i do enjoy. Especially with the m word in it."

(XD thank you)
Masaru smiled at that, "good. It's one of the sweets that i do enjoy. Especially with the m word in it."

Dei-Loki blinked, then snickered and nodded. "Sprinkle of peppermint toooooo."

Masaru sighed, "that sounds so good. Also since this place is getting closer and closer to the winter season."

Dei-Loki nodded and then huffed. . . before grinning. "Ah, that. . . that's gonna be a fun tiiime."

Masaru blinked before smiling again, "it is. Not to mention we can be super lazy."

-Dei-Loki snorted. "Speak f'r yerself. I'm probably gonna have t' help dad with shovelin', as soon as the snow starts t' fall. 'nd that's not out of being forced to by my mam, that's so I can make sure he doesn't fall off the roof again. 'm just thankful we normally get tons of snow so his fall is broken, but still."

-Dei-Loki snorted. "Speak f'r yerself. I'm probably gonna have t' help dad with shovelin', as soon as the snow starts t' fall. 'nd that's not out of being forced to by my mam, that's so I can make sure he doesn't fall off the roof again. 'm just thankful we normally get tons of snow so his fall is broken, but still."
"Why not just make people do your work? Servants are still a thing in this world. And it's easier. It's so easy that if y'want i can call that one dude that likes the m word so much."

"Why not just make people do your work? Servants are still a thing in this world. And it's easier. It's so easy that if y'want i can call that one dude that likes the m word so much."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Because y'know how dad is. Hel, this whole family, even. No one likes being waited on. Mam likes t' tend t' the garden, we all like t' cook, the guys like t' be the ones t' repair stuff. The only thing we ever really use servants f'r is t' keep part of the palace clean since mam can't get to it all."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Because y'know how dad is. Hel, this whole family, even. No one likes being waited on. Mam likes t' tend t' the garden, we all like t' cook, the guys like t' be the ones t' repair stuff. The only thing we ever really use servants f'r is t' keep part of the palace clean since mam can't get to it all."
Masaru rolled his eyes, "of course i fell in love with the son coming from a rich, good family."

Masaru rolled his eyes, "of course i fell in love with the son coming from a rich, good family."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Sorry that we were born with more respect than regular rich folk. I personally think it's better this way." He stated and then stood up with his plate.

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Sorry that we were born with more respect than regular rich folk. I personally think it's better this way." He stated and then stood up with his plate.
Masaru sighed, "y'know i don't mean it. I mean, it's best that y'do raise the kids like that so they don't become some spoiled rich brats. I just, no matter how long i've known you, i'm still not use to how this family is."

Masaru sighed, "y'know i don't mean it. I mean, it's best that y'do raise the kids like that so they don't become some spoiled rich brats. I just, no matter how long i've known you, i'm still not use to how this family is."

Dei-Loki set his plate in the sink. "I know ya don't mean it. I just hear. . . so much. . . negativity when it comes t' rich people. Some of us don't wanna be spoiled enough t'say something like "oh, my parents didn't teach me right from wrong, so I should be allowed t' run this homeless man over with a carriage"." Dei-Loki heavily huffed from the hotbutton topic. "Next thing y'know y've got kids pointing at y'saying "oh, look at him and how he starts fights, he can get away with it because daddy will bail him out. What a spoiled brat."."

((Woof. Tangent boy.))

Dei-Loki set his plate in the sink. "I know ya don't mean it. I just hear. . . so much. . . negativity when it comes t' rich people. Some of us don't wanna be spoiled enough t'say something like "oh, my parents didn't teach me right from wrong, so I should be allowed t' run this homeless man over with a carriage"." Dei-Loki heavily huffed from the hotbutton topic. "Next thing y'know y've got kids pointing at y'saying "oh, look at him and how he starts fights, he can get away with it because daddy will bail him out. What a spoiled brat."."

((Woof. Tangent boy.))
(he needs mega pats)
Masaru nodded, "yeah, i getcha. Well . . . i'll . .." he then sighed, "i'll help you and your Dad."

(he needs mega pats)
Masaru nodded, "yeah, i getcha. Well . . . i'll . .." he then sighed, "i'll help you and your Dad."

((Yis.))

Dei-Loki lowered an ear as he looked at Masaru. "Y'don't have t'do that. . ."

Masaru shook his head, "oh, i know i don't have to. But i want you in the house with us and relax as fast as possible."

Dei-Loki sighed, and grinned shortly after as he moved to hug Masaru after washing the plate. "We'll get it done quicker with three people."

Masaru blinked at the hug before he smiled, "good. Then we can be lazy together."

Dei-Loki sighed and grinned. "That's cthe kinda laziness I like. Well deserved. We gotta heat the blankets up preemptively."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back