• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I bet." Dei-Loki snickered, watching a couple of people while entering the town. "How long have y'been around, by the way? As long as Masaru?"
Masaru laughed at that, "he's waaaaaaaay older than that! Older than Yuki herself. Did he not. . . y'didn't tell him did you?" He looked to Devus.

Devus smiled as he continued to walk. "I was wondering how long it was going to take some of them. Excuse me for wanting to test my . . . . tests." He then looked back at Dei as he continued to walk backwards. "I am what they call a Daeva. Or a.k.a a 'False God'. We were born to be rejected into Hell. God didn't wait until we grew up to judge us, he sent us to Hell as soon as we smelled tainted. So, we fell like how the fallen angels fell, but instead of falling only into the world of the chosen, we fell through the Earth's crust and down, and down, and down, until Hell became our new home, and Lucifer our king. So technically, i'm ooooolder than Lucifer himself. He's practically my brother from another mother." He cracked an artificial snicker.

Masaru laughed at that, "he's waaaaaaaay older than that! Older than Yuki herself. Did he not. . . y'didn't tell him did you?" He looked to Devus.

Devus smiled as he continued to walk. "I was wondering how long it was going to take some of them. Excuse me for wanting to test my . . . . tests." He then looked back at Dei as he continued to walk backwards. "I am what they call a Daeva. Or a.k.a a 'False God'. We were born to be rejected into Hell. God didn't wait until we grew up to judge us, he sent us to Hell as soon as we smelled tainted. So, we fell like how the fallen angels fell, but instead of falling only into the world of the chosen, we fell through the Earth's crust and down, and down, and down, until Hell became our new home, and Lucifer our king. So technically, i'm ooooolder than Lucifer himself. He's practically my brother from another mother." He cracked an artificial snicker.

Dei-Loki moved his gaze back to Devus, nodding as he blinked with a simple, "impressive" to follow.

Dei-Loki moved his gaze back to Devus, nodding as he blinked with a simple, "impressive" to follow.
Devus snickered, "so you're not alone in being half god! Well you are, but i'm still technically a god. A god for demons. So you're not alone! Ooooooo, a lizard on the road!" He then began to chase after the small salamander that was running when being founded.

Devus snickered, "so you're not alone in being half god! Well you are, but i'm still technically a god. A god for demons. So you're not alone! Ooooooo, a lizard on the road!" He then began to chase after the small salamander that was running when being founded.

Dei-Loki went to answer but quirked a brow while Devus went after the lizard, shaking his head. Was it to stop himself from joining in? Who knows? But to add to that possible reasoning, Dei-Loki stepped into the ice cream shop.

Dei-Loki went to answer but quirked a brow while Devus went after the lizard, shaking his head. Was it to stop himself from joining in? Who knows? But to add to that possible reasoning, Dei-Loki stepped into the ice cream shop.
(XD We will never know)

Masaru entered with him as Devus continued to chase the lizard outside. "So were you paying for this?"

(XD We will never know)

Masaru entered with him as Devus continued to chase the lizard outside. "So were you paying for this?"

"Yes. I am." Dei-Loki confirmed, smiling a bit as he'd glance to Masaru. "I know yer not int' sweets, but, d' ya want anything?"

"I don't think cheese would be good on you in our fun times." He joked, moving with the line as he continued to grin.

Dei-Loki stared, soon shaking his head as he looked forward. "Terrible."

"Y'll like more than just that."
(MASARU THERE"S A FAMILY IN FRONT OF YOU)

Dei-Loki blushed and snickered, biting his tongue and driving his elbow into Masaru's side before he pointed to the family in front of them.

Dei-Loki blushed and snickered, biting his tongue and driving his elbow into Masaru's side before he pointed to the family in front of them.
Masaru squinted at the elbow before looking to the family. "So? Kids are going to have to grow up someday. They're not mind."

(YOU ARE A FATHER!)

Masaru squinted at the elbow before looking to the family. "So? Kids are going to have to grow up someday. They're not mind."

(YOU ARE A FATHER!)

(I FEEL BAD FOR LAUGHING.)

Dei-Loki snickered while biting his tongue still. "That's not what y'd say if someone said that in ear shot of our kids. Think about that."

(I FEEL BAD FOR LAUGHING.)

Dei-Loki snickered while biting his tongue still. "That's not what y'd say if someone said that in ear shot of our kids. Think about that."
(XD)

Masaru nodded, being actually serious as he said, "yeah, but i'll beat that person's ass. So it's no problem."

Masaru grinned, "sucks to suck. (Devus language here)."

Dei-Loki rolled his eyes, watching the family shuffle off with their kids while watching the two before he moved forward to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back