• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru nodded, winking afterwards. "Mhmm, so let's getall of this done and then get your ice-cream and go home."

Dei-Loki grinned wide at this, pointing to the town. "TO THE ICE CREAAAAAAM!"

Masaru followed as Devus hopped onto his back again. "How else am i suppose to show this human gratitude then?"

Dei-Loki shrugged, cleaning off what blood he could as he walked. "Beats me. So, stick to it."

Devus snickered, "Okay then. Just gotta learn how o cry on comand though. Still not good on that."

"Actors stare at things for long periods of time without blinking so their eyes water. Could start with that?"

"Actors stare at things for long periods of time without blinking so their eyes water. Could start with that?"
Devus ooed, "okay maybe i'll do that then sometime soon if i don't forget. I want to know what a butterfly tastes like. Does it taste like butter? Or like a fly?"

Devus ooed, "okay maybe i'll do that then sometime soon if i don't forget. I want to know what a butterfly tastes like. Does it taste like butter? Or like a fly?"

"Yep, it's forgotten." Dei-Loki shook his head, snickering. "Also! A fly. At least... I think."

Devus smiled lazely. "Yeaaaah, i get that a lot. Especially from my past psychologists."

"I bet." Dei-Loki snickered, watching a couple of people while entering the town. "How long have y'been around, by the way? As long as Masaru?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back