• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "alright, i'll be a good boy now. I'm just really starting to feel hungry."

"I can tell." Dei-Loki grinned, looking to the ice cream lady as he ordered for himself, and a marshmallow ice cream for Devus, even though he was WHEREVER THAT LIZARD TOOK HIM.

"I can tell." Dei-Loki grinned, looking to the ice cream lady as he ordered for himself, and a marshmallow ice cream for Devus, even though he was WHEREVER THAT LIZARD TOOK HIM.
(In Narnia. Narnia is the only place he can go now since he got banned from the other places.)

Masaru whistled lowly, "Devil."

He called as Devus appeared by his side, petting the lizard. "Lizard."

Masaru blinked at Devus, "yeeees? That is a lizard, Devus. Good job." Devus smiled before petting the lizard again.

(In Narnia. Narnia is the only place he can go now since he got banned from the other places.)

Masaru whistled lowly, "Devil."

He called as Devus appeared by his side, petting the lizard. "Lizard."

Masaru blinked at Devus, "yeeees? That is a lizard, Devus. Good job." Devus smiled before petting the lizard again.

(XD)

"My dad trained us t' hunt with those." Dei-Loki looked to the lizard before paying the lady and handing over the ice cream he ordered for Devus. "DEVUS. Try thiiisss."

(XD)

"My dad trained us t' hunt with those." Dei-Loki looked to the lizard before paying the lady and handing over the ice cream he ordered for Devus. "DEVUS. Try thiiisss."
Devus snickered, "sweet, i got a hunting lizard." He then put the lizard into his shirt pocket where it stayed snug. He then reached for the ice-cream before licking. He then gasped. "This is what angel (Devus language) must taste like."

Devus snickered, "sweet, i got a hunting lizard." He then put the lizard into his shirt pocket where it stayed snug. He then reached for the ice-cream before licking. He then gasped. "This is what angel (Devus language) must taste like."

"Target lizard, re--" Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the comment before snickering into his own ice cream. "Lewdness all around! Yeesh."

"Target lizard, re--" Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the comment before snickering into his own ice cream. "Lewdness all around! Yeesh."
Masaru snickered, "i got it from him."
"Taught him the best of the best." He then licked the ice-cream again.

Masaru snickered, "i got it from him."
"Taught him the best of the best." He then licked the ice-cream again.

"I can definitely tell." Dei-Loki licked his own ice cream, eating one of the pretzels that were mixed in.

Masaru then found a booth, sitting down as Devus sat on he opposite side, devouring his ice-cream.

Dei-Loki moved to sit beside Masaru, holding the ice cream up for him. "Y'suuure y'don't wanna try some?"

Masaru snickered, 'y'always gotta realize that my taste in food is sucking the life out of people."

"But y' always give it a sweet explanation whenever yer describing it." Dei-Loki cocked his head, still eating.

(XD mhmm "Don't you blame me just because my name and purpose is Corruption!" )

Masaru snickered, "i'm not getting anything on my butt."

(XD)

"Can I get a tattoo on my butt, then?"

('Property of Masaru'
XD )

(XD)

"Can I get a tattoo on my butt, then?"

('Property of Masaru'
XD )
(XD ;w; pwease)

Masaru snickered, "yeah, my hand. But seriously, go ahead. I ain't going to stop you. Especially since i'm covered in tattoos. At least back and torso wise."

(XD ;w; pwease)

Masaru snickered, "yeah, my hand. But seriously, go ahead. I ain't going to stop you. Especially since i'm covered in tattoos. At least back and torso wise."

"I've only got two-- WELL, three, actually. Chest, arm, and that fricken dragon bonded symbol on my back. I wanna get one on my butt, though." He smirked, "Maybe one that reads 'property of Masaru'."

(YOU'RE WELCOME.)

"I've only got two-- WELL, three, actually. Chest, arm, and that fricken dragon bonded symbol on my back. I wanna get one on my butt, though." He smirked, "Maybe one that reads 'property of Masaru'."

(YOU'RE WELCOME.)
(YAAAAAAAAY XD)

Masaru laughed hard at that, "please fucking do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back