• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD)

Dei-Loki listened for a moment before he gave a wolfish smirk, quickly making sure Malvo was nowhere around before he looked to Devus and pointed to one of the sheep. "Devus, I bet y' can't get those marshmallows runnin' real fast!"

(You little shit. XD )
Devus jumped over the fence and hopped onto a sheep as it began to run while every other sheep ran away from it. "Ridin' cowboy!"

(Evil both of them XD)

Devus jumped over the fence and hopped onto a sheep as it began to run while every other sheep ran away from it. "Ridin' cowboy!"

(Evil both of them XD)

Dei-Loki kept that mischievous look, Mercer glaring at Dei-Loki before looking to Devus.

"HEY! Get off the sheep!"

Masaru shook his head, "you're not doing a good job if you think that's how you win Devus over."

Dei-Loki nodded, grinning. "Y'seem t' suck at this ranching job."

Mercer twitched a brow at this, soon sliding off the fence before heading over to tackle the sheep out from under Devus.

"Fuckin' arsehole." Dei-Loki muttered about Mercer, smirking while climbing up to sit on the fence.

Dei-Loki nodded, grinning. "Y'seem t' suck at this ranching job."

Mercer twitched a brow at this, soon sliding off the fence before heading over to tackle the sheep out from under Devus.

"Fuckin' arsehole." Dei-Loki muttered about Mercer, smirking while climbing up to sit on the fence.
Masaru snickered, "i love it when you're angry."
Devus looked to Mercer before squinting as he kicked into the side of the sheep which yelled in pain and then ran quicker.

Masaru snickered, "i love it when you're angry."
Devus looked to Mercer before squinting as he kicked into the side of the sheep which yelled in pain and then ran quicker.

"Sometimes too much, I think." Dei-Loki teased with a grin.

Mercer widened his eyes as the sheep ran faster before he'd growl and pick up his own pace.

"Sometimes too much, I think." Dei-Loki teased with a grin.

Mercer widened his eyes as the sheep ran faster before he'd growl and pick up his own pace.
Masaru shrugged with a grin, "maybe. I just really like your feisty side."

Devus turned his head back to the angry Mercer before grinning as he saluted and then he disappeared back to Dei and Masaru's side. "Ewwo!"
Masaru snickered, "good job, Devil."

Masaru shrugged with a grin, "maybe. I just really like your feisty side."

Devus turned his head back to the angry Mercer before grinning as he saluted and then he disappeared back to Dei and Masaru's side. "Ewwo!"
Masaru snickered, "good job, Devil."

Dei-Loki snickered, watching Mercer run into the sheep before glancing to Devus with a double thumbs up in agreement to Masaru's statement.

Devus smiled, "i like riding sheep. They baaaaaaaaaah."

(WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRDLY CUTE)

(BECAUSE HE'S DEVUS. XD )

"Y'ever try t' stay on a bull's back?" Dei-Loki asked, grinning at Mercer's cussing in the background.

(BECAUSE HE'S DEVUS. XD )

"Y'ever try t' stay on a bull's back?" Dei-Loki asked, grinning at Mercer's cussing in the background.
(XD ;w; fair point)
-insert joke that he said that i'll tell you on Discord- Devus then grinned afterwards as Masaru shook his head with a smirk, "fucking hell."

(XD ;w; fair point)
-insert joke that he said that i'll tell you on Discord- Devus then grinned afterwards as Masaru shook his head with a smirk, "fucking hell."

"Oh my Gods." Dei-Loki stated through a smirk and a snicker as he'd look away.

Devus snickered, "what it's true! It was a fun experience."
Masaru sighed as he smiled, "dumbass i swear."

"Only you, Devus. Onlyyy you." Dei-Loki shook his head through another snicker.

Devus smirked before blinking. "What were we here for again?"

(I DIDN"T FORGET YOU FORGOT HUUUUUUUH!)

(PSHHH, I DIDN'T--
uh...
shit.)

Dei-Loki blinked before sliding off the fence and into the pen. "I!.. Have come f'r a meal."

(... I think that's why.)

(PSHHH, I DIDN'T--
uh...
shit.)

Dei-Loki blinked before sliding off the fence and into the pen. "I!.. Have come f'r a meal."

(... I think that's why.)
(XD ;w; i think it is too though. Dei's always hungry)

Devus nodded, "welp talk to Mercy."

(XD ;w; i think it is too though. Dei's always hungry)

Devus nodded, "welp talk to Mercy."

Dei-Loki nodded, glancing to his cousin. He'd then gone to speak while Mercer glared.

"These ones aren't t' hunt!"

"They aren't gonna miss just one!" Dei-Loki grinned before circling the frightened flock as he'd been trying to pick one off.

Dei-Loki nodded, glancing to his cousin. He'd then gone to speak while Mercer glared.

"These ones aren't t' hunt!"

"They aren't gonna miss just one!" Dei-Loki grinned before circling the frightened flock as he'd been trying to pick one off.
Masaru and Devus watched him. Masaru shouted, "get the oldest then!"

(My Malvo's speaking to me. Well i guess my Yuki's speaking to me XD)

Masaru and Devus watched him. Masaru shouted, "get the oldest then!"

(My Malvo's speaking to me. Well i guess my Yuki's speaking to me XD)

(XD)

Dei-Loki pouted, but no sooner sighed as he'd accept the pick before lunging at and taking down the oldest sheep there.

Devus whistled, "he works fast."

Mercer gave a sigh of defeat while Dei-Loki dragged the corpse behind the barn to eat before returning as a blood-dripping mess once he'd been done.

Dei-Loki sighed, satisfied as he patted his stomach as he'd travel. "I needed that."

Mercer gave a sigh of defeat while Dei-Loki dragged the corpse behind the barn to eat before returning as a blood-dripping mess once he'd been done.

Dei-Loki sighed, satisfied as he patted his stomach as he'd travel. "I needed that."
Masaru smiled, "so absolutely hawt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back