• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Lookin' at my life, yeah... I got real lucky." Dei-Loki smiled, looking up at the carriage roof.
Masaru smiled, "definitely with your family. Usually the childs of gods are left to rot. Just one of the many many reasons why i hate most of the Gods."

Masaru smiled, "definitely with your family. Usually the childs of gods are left to rot. Just one of the many many reasons why i hate most of the Gods."

"One of the reasons why I hate 'em, too." Dei-Loki nodded, "One of the many reasons, anyways."

"Gods are just fun t hate. Because they make the job so easy to hate them."

"And then they claim t' care only when at the mercy of yer blade." Dei-Loki smirked slightly. "Most Gods are jokes."

Masaru then stood up, "we're almost there. I can see Devus riding one of the wolves like a pony so we're close by."

(XD -Wolf speak- "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, I WILL FLIP AND RIP OUT YER THROAT!"

"YOU'RE SO CUUUTE!")

Dei-Loki blinked at that, sighing as he shook his head and sat up. "He's asking to get mauled one of these days, I swear."

(XD -Wolf speak- "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, I WILL FLIP AND RIP OUT YER THROAT!"

"YOU'RE SO CUUUTE!")

Dei-Loki blinked at that, sighing as he shook his head and sat up. "He's asking to get mauled one of these days, I swear."
(XD "I always wanted a short horsie! Giddup! NEIGH!"
"Death. Death is what you're going to get, you dumb demon!")

Masaru smiled, "good. Maybe he can finally go back to hell permanently."

(XD "I always wanted a short horsie! Giddup! NEIGH!"
"Death. Death is what you're going to get, you dumb demon!")

Masaru smiled, "good. Maybe he can finally go back to hell permanently."

(XD
JESUS, MASARU.)

"Would he give demonic dire wolves stomach problems, though? That's the real question."

(XD
JESUS, MASARU.)

"Would he give demonic dire wolves stomach problems, though? That's the real question."
(XD it's all in good fun. Kinda like Gregg and Mae)

Masaru squinted, "I've been told that he tasted salty to people who've had a slice of him in the past."

(XD it's all in good fun. Kinda like Gregg and Mae)

Masaru squinted, "I've been told that he tasted salty to people who've had a slice of him in the past."

"Hmmmm." Dei-Loki pondered while glancing out the window.

Devus threw himself at that window the carriage as soon as Dei tried to look through the window. He sucked on the glass like a little cutie he was so cute so so cute. "Hi!"

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at this, jumping back a bit. "MAKER'S brea--" He sighed, soon waving to Devus in greeting. "Hey-o."

Dei-Loki widened his eyes at this, jumping back a bit. "MAKER'S brea--" He sighed, soon waving to Devus in greeting. "Hey-o."
Masaru snickered. "Shhhhhhhhh, kids are sleeping." He pointed to the kids. Devus looked through the window before sliding down it. "Ew." He said as he dropped off the still moving carriage that stopped soon when they made it to its spot.

Masaru snickered. "Shhhhhhhhh, kids are sleeping." He pointed to the kids. Devus looked through the window before sliding down it. "Ew." He said as he dropped off the still moving carriage that stopped soon when they made it to its spot.

Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head before standing and gently taking the kids out of their seats while the dogs stared at the window that Devus dragged himself off of.

Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head before standing and gently taking the kids out of their seats while the dogs stared at the window that Devus dragged himself off of.
Masaru opened the door for all of them. "So when did you get here?" He asked Devus as he took sleepy Abel and got out.
Devus shrugged, "a few hours ago."

Masaru opened the door for all of them. "So when did you get here?" He asked Devus as he took sleepy Abel and got out.
Devus shrugged, "a few hours ago."

"Someone say yer summoning word?" Dei-Loki smirked, gently stepping out before the dogs quickly leapt out soon after.

Devus gasped, "marshmallows!?"

"Of course marshmallows! What else would I be talking about? Bodies?" Dei-Loki gave a shifty-eyed look, rubbing the sleeping Meara's back before moving to lead the way inside.

"Of course marshmallows! What else would I be talking about? Bodies?" Dei-Loki gave a shifty-eyed look, rubbing the sleeping Meara's back before moving to lead the way inside.
Masaru followed as Devus grinned, "maaaaaaaaybe but yeah! Give me marshmallows please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back