• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Can do. Let us just put these tow t'bed, first." Dei-Loki grinned.
Devus nodded as he folloed the couple up to their room. Masaru openedthe door, settling Abel into his bed before kissing his forehead. Abel was already fasted asleep to respond.

Devus nodded as he folloed the couple up to their room. Masaru openedthe door, settling Abel into his bed before kissing his forehead. Abel was already fasted asleep to respond.

Dei-Loki did the same for Meara, gently setting her beside her brother before pulling the blanket over them both - sighing happily from the sight.

Dei-Loki did the same for Meara, gently setting her beside her brother before pulling the blanket over them both - sighing happily from the sight.
Masaru grinned before opening up the door for both of them. Devus walked calmly out of the room and jumped off the railing before waiting at the bottom of the stairs for both of them.

Masaru grinned before opening up the door for both of them. Devus walked calmly out of the room and jumped off the railing before waiting at the bottom of the stairs for both of them.

Dei-Loki followed, heading to the balcony of sorts that they had which connected the two sets of stairs that curled around the library's entrance. He'd then stop at the door beside his dad's study before stepping in for a moment and then emerging with the bag of marshmallows. And, to make it down quickly, Dei-Loki grinned and moved to the railing of the balcony before climbing on top of it and dropping down onto the couch down below. He stood back up following the few bounces that followed the fall's cushioning before tossing the marshmallow bag to Devus. He'd then roll his shoulders with a happy sigh. "AH! Still fun."

Dei-Loki followed, heading to the balcony of sorts that they had which connected the two sets of stairs that curled around the library's entrance. He'd then stop at the door beside his dad's study before stepping in for a moment and then emerging with the bag of marshmallows. And, to make it down quickly, Dei-Loki grinned and moved to the railing of the balcony before climbing on top of it and dropping down onto the couch down below. He stood back up following the few bounces that followed the fall's cushioning before tossing the marshmallow bag to Devus. He'd then roll his shoulders with a happy sigh. "AH! Still fun."
Devus sighed happily. "My innocent wittle marshmallows, Daddy's home." he then popped a few into his mouth, chewing on them as Masaru jumped over the railing too and landed between Dei and Devus.

Devus sighed happily. "My innocent wittle marshmallows, Daddy's home." he then popped a few into his mouth, chewing on them as Masaru jumped over the railing too and landed between Dei and Devus.

"We should've done daredevil stunts f'r the enjoyment of the crowd. I could've made a living doing that." Dei-Loki snickered.

(NO, because you'd purposely get hurt for more of a reaction, you strange masochist boy!)

"We should've done daredevil stunts f'r the enjoyment of the crowd. I could've made a living doing that." Dei-Loki snickered.

(NO, because you'd purposely get hurt for more of a reaction, you strange masochist boy!)
(XD YA WEIRD MASOCHIST BOI!)

Masaru snickered, "I bet you could but too late."

"When you're a senior citizen."

"Hel yeah! I'll be an old guy with even more head problems on a motorcycle, ready to go flying into an exploding fire pit!" Dei-Loki flailed at the thought.

"I still say we'd get along if we were highschoolers." Dei-Loki grinned.

(OOOOOOOOOOEEEEEOOOOOOOOEEEEEE.
-eerie music at the mention of the AU-)
(XD)

Masaru grinned, "i think so too. But too burn everything to the ground rather than build a better generation."

Masaru snickered, "ready to go to the ice-cream place?"

(RANCH TIME! Don't know how so . . . you go -push-)

(I'm surprised you remembered and yet I didn't, for once.
At any rate... I got this.)

"Yeh'sir. Might also go f'r a sheep when no one's lookin' down at the ranch." Dei-Loki confirmed before looking to Devus. "Y'wanna come too, Marshmallow demon?"

(I'm surprised you remembered and yet I didn't, for once.
At any rate... I got this.)

"Yeh'sir. Might also go f'r a sheep when no one's lookin' down at the ranch." Dei-Loki confirmed before looking to Devus. "Y'wanna come too, Marshmallow demon?"
(XD don't ask how. I just got lucky)

Devus looked from his gooey hand and smiled, "sheeeeeep!"
Masaru snickered, "i take that as a yes. Sometimes i think Devus is our other adopted son."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back