• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD don't ask how. I just got lucky)

Devus looked from his gooey hand and smiled, "sheeeeeep!"
Masaru snickered, "i take that as a yes. Sometimes i think Devus is our other adopted son."

"Y' got that thought, too?" Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head as he'd lead the way.

"Y' got that thought, too?" Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head as he'd lead the way.
Masaru followed as Devus jumped up and onto his back as a piggyback ride. "I am son of sun."
(I'll kill you Devus. Swear to god! . .. no i can't why are you like this ;w; )

Masaru followed as Devus jumped up and onto his back as a piggyback ride. "I am son of sun."
(I'll kill you Devus. Swear to god! . .. no i can't why are you like this ;w; )

("WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL!?"

-DEMONIC SCREECHING-)

"Did you just--"

Masaru sighed, "thank the Gods. This kid is not a kid anymore. He's fat and too heavy."
Devus nodded, "i did eat a fat dude's soul today. He tasted like lead."

"Does it sit like how people say eating fast food or just overly unhealthy food does? I... don't really know how to describe it, since I've never had that problem."

"Does it sit like how people say eating fast food or just overly unhealthy food does? I... don't really know how to describe it, since I've never had that problem."
Masaru and Devus looked to each other before nodding. "I mean, y'can say that. It's more like something heavy in your stomach. Like you just ate a bunch of rocks."

Masaru and Devus looked to each other before nodding. "I mean, y'can say that. It's more like something heavy in your stomach. Like you just ate a bunch of rocks."

"Ah, so how people say they feel after eating the equivalent to a tub of lard, essentially."

"Grooooooooooss." Masaru winced while Devus smiled, nodding his head. "Sounds wicked."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to both responses, heading down the dirt road to the ranch. "I think the closest I've felt t' that was the temporary food poisoning I had, but even that doesn't sound right."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to both responses, heading down the dirt road to the ranch. "I think the closest I've felt t' that was the temporary food poisoning I had, but even that doesn't sound right."
"That's more of a sickness then anything." Masaru shook his head at the idea.

"That's more of a sickness then anything." Masaru shook his head at the idea.

"Yeeeeaaah, that's what I figured." Dei-Loki sighed before looking up at the sound of startled animals. "I guess we aren't the only ones here."

Masaru qirked his brow, "should we be worried?"

"I'm not sure. I heard dad in his study, so I know it isn't him." Dei-Loki blinked, moving towards the gate while he'd glance around the barn to take a look.

"AHAAAAAAAAH! FUCKER! I CAUGHT YA!" Mercer sounded while the distressed sound of an animal followed. However, the sheep would quickly run around the barn to find cover once it broke free. Dei-Loki then sighed.

"Nope. No worry is needed except if he comes out and calls m--"

Mercer rounded the corner next, tossing his dirty hands up. "TIDBIT!"

Dei-Loki snarled following Mercer's playfully mocking smirk. "Yer fockin' lucky there's a fence here."

"I'm not sure. I heard dad in his study, so I know it isn't him." Dei-Loki blinked, moving towards the gate while he'd glance around the barn to take a look.

"AHAAAAAAAAH! FUCKER! I CAUGHT YA!" Mercer sounded while the distressed sound of an animal followed. However, the sheep would quickly run around the barn to find cover once it broke free. Dei-Loki then sighed.

"Nope. No worry is needed except if he comes out and calls m--"

Mercer rounded the corner next, tossing his dirty hands up. "TIDBIT!"

Dei-Loki snarled following Mercer's playfully mocking smirk. "Yer fockin' lucky there's a fence here."
Masaru stood tall at Dei's snarl. "Oooooooh Mercer, so that was the stench i was smelling."

(TAG TEAM)

Masaru stood tall at Dei's snarl. "Oooooooh Mercer, so that was the stench i was smelling."

(TAG TEAM)

(XD)

Mercer blinked at that, sniffing himself for a moment. "I don't smell that baaaaaaad."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Why are y'here again" Doesn't my dad have a job f'r you?"

Mercer shrugged, hopping up to sit on the fence. "Nooot lately."

(XD)

Mercer blinked at that, sniffing himself for a moment. "I don't smell that baaaaaaad."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Why are y'here again" Doesn't my dad have a job f'r you?"

Mercer shrugged, hopping up to sit on the fence. "Nooot lately."
"So you've been hanging around the ranch for what?"

"So you've been hanging around the ranch for what?"

Mercer then shrugged. "Nothing, really, aside from guarding this place from scavengers and that guy." He pointed over to Devus.

("THIS FARM HAS WALKING MARSHMALLOWS."
-sheep baahs-
"THEY EVEN SPEAK!"

XD)

Mercer then shrugged. "Nothing, really, aside from guarding this place from scavengers and that guy." He pointed over to Devus.

("THIS FARM HAS WALKING MARSHMALLOWS."
-sheep baahs-
"THEY EVEN SPEAK!"

XD)
(XD "Now they shall scream!")

Devus smiled, "i named that marshmallow Bob because he reminds me of a Bob. And that one is Queen Latifah because of Queen Latifah."

(XD "Now they shall scream!")

Devus smiled, "i named that marshmallow Bob because he reminds me of a Bob. And that one is Queen Latifah because of Queen Latifah."

(XD)

Dei-Loki listened for a moment before he gave a wolfish smirk, quickly making sure Malvo was nowhere around before he looked to Devus and pointed to one of the sheep. "Devus, I bet y' can't get those marshmallows runnin' real fast!"

(You little shit. XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back