• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru sighed, "no! I'm not delicious! I'm bitter! Salty even!"

Dei-Loki tossed his hands in the air. "It'll be like salted pretzel ice cream! It's actually reaaally good, surprisingly. Especially with chocolate and caramel on top." Dei-Loki zoned out once again.

Dei-Loki tossed his hands in the air. "It'll be like salted pretzel ice cream! It's actually reaaally good, surprisingly. Especially with chocolate and caramel on top." Dei-Loki zoned out once again.
"Okay, but mine's more like tears and regret.'

Dei-Loki inhaled before looking to the kids. "... I can wait. I know these guys wanted t' sleep."
Abel was chewing on his fist as he looked up before giving a tired grin when he noticed that his parents were looking at them. Masaru pat him gently on the head. "You're right about that."

Abel was chewing on his fist as he looked up before giving a tired grin when he noticed that his parents were looking at them. Masaru pat him gently on the head. "You're right about that."

"Sweepy peepys." Dei-Loki smiled softly, soon exhaling. "Can we go after, though, maybe?"

Masaru nodded, "okay then. We'll wait until they're securely asleep, tell your parents or someone and then quickly go and get some ice-cream, okay?"

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to that, smiling gently. "Sounds good."

Masaru smiled before looking at Abel who was trying his best to keep his head up. "Shouldn't take too long either from the looks of it." He whispered.

Dei-Loki nodded, noticing that Meara already nodded off to sleep with her head on Abel's shoulder. "Aaaaah, Masaru, I can't..." He whispered silently with a whine.

Dei-Loki nodded, noticing that Meara already nodded off to sleep with her head on Abel's shoulder. "Aaaaah, Masaru, I can't..." He whispered silently with a whine.
Masaru kissed his temple. "Me neither. Don't we have amazing children?" He whispered, smiling.
(FUCK THIS IS CUTE)

Masaru kissed his temple. "Me neither. Don't we have amazing children?" He whispered, smiling.
(FUCK THIS IS CUTE)

(I KNOOOW!)

Dei-Loki smiled at the kiss, nodding soon after as he'd whisper in return. "Definitely."

"And then maybe, when we come home after you had that yummy ice-cream, you want to take a nice nap as well?"

Dei-Loki's eyes seemed to sparkle at the idea, leaning against Masaru with a warm smile. "I'll stroke yer hair while you stroke mine while we enjoy each others warmth?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back