• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki nodded. "We used t'have a lot of those kinds of books. So, it wouldn't be surprising if we accidentally left a few and forgot about them."
Masaru nodded, "okay i see your point. Strange though. Forgetting those books is like forgetting your nuclear missile."

Masaru nodded, "okay i see your point. Strange though. Forgetting those books is like forgetting your nuclear missile."

"True. Not like I lied to Malvo so I could come back from overseas to hear that the school was destroyed, though. No sirree." Dei-Loki averted his gaze to the window.

(You are... still the worst liar. It is simply remarkable that you managed to lie to Malvo and pull it off.)

"True. Not like I lied to Malvo so I could come back from overseas to hear that the school was destroyed, though. No sirree." Dei-Loki averted his gaze to the window.

(You are... still the worst liar. It is simply remarkable that you managed to lie to Malvo and pull it off.)
(XD Malvo is that cute gullible girl NOT THAT I MIND! I FUCKING LOVE IT)

Masaru nodded, "yeah, okay whatever you say Squish."

(XD Malvo is that cute gullible girl NOT THAT I MIND! I FUCKING LOVE IT)

Masaru nodded, "yeah, okay whatever you say Squish."

(XD
"I trust my little brother. He's cute enough not to lie about aaanything.")

"I'm serious! It's not like I like watching the world burn!" Dei-Loki smirked.

(XD
"I trust my little brother. He's cute enough not to lie about aaanything.")

"I'm serious! It's not like I like watching the world burn!" Dei-Loki smirked.
(Awwww that's so sweet of her XD)

Masaru quirked his brow at him. "Wanna repeat that lie?"

Masaru pulled away, patting his head. "Do you believe that your dada is a good liar?" He looked to Abel and Meara. Abel immediately shook his head no.

Meara shook her head, as well, Dei-Loki closing his eyes from the patting before sighing.

"Just don't tell Malvy about it... Please."

Meara shook her head, as well, Dei-Loki closing his eyes from the patting before sighing.

"Just don't tell Malvy about it... Please."
Masaru nodded, "of course not, your secret is safe with us, right kids?" Abel nodded, locking the corner of his lip before throwing the imaginative lock away.

Masaru nodded, "of course not, your secret is safe with us, right kids?" Abel nodded, locking the corner of his lip before throwing the imaginative lock away.

Meara quickly did the same, her tail wagging as she'd then lean forward and place her hands on her knees.

Dei-Loki smiled at this. "Aaaaah, thank you all. Does my heart good t' know no one will make a sad Malvo."

Meara quickly did the same, her tail wagging as she'd then lean forward and place her hands on her knees.

Dei-Loki smiled at this. "Aaaaah, thank you all. Does my heart good t' know no one will make a sad Malvo."
Masaru nodded, "also because if i made Malvo said, i'll be the one being ripped apart by my sister's own hands. I've already had my father, my mother, a few of my brothers, and a small bit of my sisters try to kill me. I don't need the only pacifist in our family to be my end."

Masaru nodded, "also because if i made Malvo said, i'll be the one being ripped apart by my sister's own hands. I've already had my father, my mother, a few of my brothers, and a small bit of my sisters try to kill me. I don't need the only pacifist in our family to be my end."

Dei-Loki nodded, furrowing his brows. "Why are pacifists so scary?"

Masaru shrugged, "i wish i could tell you. Maybe it's because you expect it from people like us, but when it comes to pacifists, it's like drawing a wild card."

"So like Russian roulette, kinda?"

(Ivan: Ivan did not teach with real guns. Little wolf nephew chose on his own in later years.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back