• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru nodded again,, "truly terrifying. I never knew anyone that could be anymore terrifying than she is."

Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "'s the glare that can scare away an army of dragons, as the family says. Some say that Papa Grant's is worse, though, but I've never seen it because he's like a giant happy teddy bear that has never been angry with me. Worst I've encountered is the deadly hugs that I SWEAR might be even stronger than uncle Ivan's."

(I love Grant so much. ;u; )

Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "'s the glare that can scare away an army of dragons, as the family says. Some say that Papa Grant's is worse, though, but I've never seen it because he's like a giant happy teddy bear that has never been angry with me. Worst I've encountered is the deadly hugs that I SWEAR might be even stronger than uncle Ivan's."

(I love Grant so much. ;u; )
Masaru quirked his brow before shaking his head. "make sure I stay away from your uncle Ivan."

Masaru quirked his brow before shaking his head. "make sure I stay away from your uncle Ivan."

Dei-Loki nodded, saluting Masaru in the process. "Ye'sir! He barely comes around, anyways. Mostly just on the holidays and my dad's birthday that we all pretend we don't know the date of since he hates celebrating it, but in reality we all know it's the 27th of November."

Dei-Loki nodded, saluting Masaru in the process. "Ye'sir! He barely comes around, anyways. Mostly just on the holidays and my dad's birthday that we all pretend we don't know the date of since he hates celebrating it, but in reality we all know it's the 27th of November."
"
"so you don't do his birthday but when I ask for the same thing, i get the pouty face? "

"

"so you don't do his birthday but when I ask for the same thing, i get the pouty face? "

"My pouty face works better on you. Plus, my dad knows t' disappear on that day to avoid it... BESIDES! I thought you liked the massive amount of sushi I got ya last year?" Dei-Loki pouted with a quivering lip.

"My pouty face works better on you. Plus, my dad knows t' disappear on that day to avoid it... BESIDES! I thought you liked the massive amount of sushi I got ya last year?" Dei-Loki pouted with a quivering lip.
Masaru whined "I DOOO. I DOOO. It was an amazing birthday. "

Masaru smiled innocently to the kids. "don't worry dadi isn't going to do it. "

"good! " Abel said.

Meara nodded quickly. "We'd be vewwy sayod if you kiwwd dada. Owr, as gwampa says, visa vuwsa."

Dei-Loki quivered his lip at this, whining soon after. "You guys are too lovable."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back