• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru nodded, "i feel like hell is coming back for me one of these days because of how long my life has been good."

"That's what I'm saying! It's like when ya feel safe in a zombie movie."

(I get this mindset whenever I'm happy for more than an hour.
XD )

"That's what I'm saying! It's like when ya feel safe in a zombie movie."

(I get this mindset whenever I'm happy for more than an hour.
XD )
(XD it suuuuuuucks big time)

Masaru nodded, "exactly. Maybe that's what it is. A zombie world becoming reality."

(XD Good)

Masaru smiled, "babe, i think your old self is coming back."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the comment, thinking about what he'd said before bringing a hand to the back of his head with a sheepish snicker. "Sometimes I wonder if it even left."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at the comment, thinking about what he'd said before bringing a hand to the back of his head with a sheepish snicker. "Sometimes I wonder if it even left."
Masaru snickered, "i wonder the same thing. Especially when we had that family football day that one time and you and your Uncle Graham went craaaaaaaaazy competitive."

Masaru snickered, "i wonder the same thing. Especially when we had that family football day that one time and you and your Uncle Graham went craaaaaaaaazy competitive."

Dei-Loki beamed towards the memory. "It's amazing how no one got a brain injury from that. 'specially me."

Dei-Loki beamed towards the memory. "It's amazing how no one got a brain injury from that. 'specially me."
Masaru shook his head, "this is why actual football players wear helmets. Although with how you two were playing, not even helmets could save anyone."

Masaru shook his head, "this is why actual football players wear helmets. Although with how you two were playing, not even helmets could save anyone."

"Y' should see us play hockey t'gether." Dei-Loki snickered.

"Woo! Family hockey game part two! Hopefully with no yeti, this time... Unless he wants to play, too."

(I REMEMBERED SOMETHING! XD )
(XD YAAAAAAY You're mind is stronger than mine)

Masaru smirked, "to keep it safe we shouldn't have a yeti."

(XD YAAAAAAY You're mind is stronger than mine)

Masaru smirked, "to keep it safe we shouldn't have a yeti."

(JUST a little bit. XD)

Dei-Loki nodded, snickering. "Keep my dad distracted so he doesn't go readin' any summoning books."

Masaru snickered, "or be the first ones to be in the bleachers so i can take the books away from him."

"That is also true. Then he'll be too busy playin', too, t' really notice how book-less the bleachers are."

(Adrian: I CAN STILL TEAR THEM OUT OF THE FLOOR, THOUGH.)

"That is also true. Then he'll be too busy playin', too, t' really notice how book-less the bleachers are."

(Adrian: I CAN STILL TEAR THEM OUT OF THE FLOOR, THOUGH.)
(XD)
"I still don't understand why there was a summoning book in the bleachers anyway. Y'think you would take good care of it. Must've been a someone who bought it but didn't know what it could do and got bored very quickly."

(XD)
"I still don't understand why there was a summoning book in the bleachers anyway. Y'think you would take good care of it. Must've been a someone who bought it but didn't know what it could do and got bored very quickly."

Dei-Loki shrugged. "Quite possibly. Unless they--" He paused and thought back for a second. "Ooooooh..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back