• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver quickly followed, stopping at the door.

"No, I'm not busy. What is it?" Adrian asked, the sound of shuffling papers following the werewolf's tired tone.

Graham opened the door, smiling. "Well Reaver and i have been talking and we were wondering . . . who do you think is the more crankier one?"

Graham opened the door, smiling. "Well Reaver and i have been talking and we were wondering . . . who do you think is the more crankier one?"

Adrian blinked, leaning back in his chair as he'd spun it to face the door while cracking a grin. "... This a trick question? Because I'm not awake enough t' deal with one of you attacking me."

Adrian blinked, leaning back in his chair as he'd spun it to face the door while cracking a grin. "... This a trick question? Because I'm not awake enough t' deal with one of you attacking me."

"Depends on your answer, Adrian. Depends on your answer. Who's more cranky?"

"Depends on your answer, Adrian. Depends on your answer. Who's more cranky?"

Adrian watched the both of them, preemptively getting ready to move as he'd then speak. "Tough pick, because you're both pretty cranky. But... I'm gonna have t' sayyy... Reaver." He'd then quickly move, standing on his desk after Reaver lunged at the chair without a second thought.

Adrian watched the both of them, preemptively getting ready to move as he'd then speak. "Tough pick, because you're both pretty cranky. But... I'm gonna have t' sayyy... Reaver." He'd then quickly move, standing on his desk after Reaver lunged at the chair without a second thought.

"Ha! Thank you, Adrian! Y'wanna a brownie point with your brother-in-law, that's for sure." He said as he grabbed Reaver under the armpits, lifted him up and started to drag him out. "Thanks!"

"Ha! Thank you, Adrian! Y'wanna a brownie point with your brother-in-law, that's for sure." He said as he grabbed Reaver under the armpits, lifted him up and started to drag him out. "Thanks!"

Pointing to Adrian, Reaver squinted as he'd been dragged out. "Deartháir! I'll remember this betrayal! I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEEEEEEP!"

G
Pointing to Adrian, Reaver squinted as he'd been dragged out. "Deartháir! I'll remember this betrayal! I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEEEEEEP!"
Graham laughed, shutting the door before propping Reaver up in front of him, being between him and the door. "Alright cutie, that's one point for me! Y'get to pick who should we go next."

G

Graham laughed, shutting the door before propping Reaver up in front of him, being between him and the door. "Alright cutie, that's one point for me! Y'get to pick who should we go next."

Huffing as he'd been returned fully to his feet, Reaver flicked an ear. "I saaaaaaaaaay... Zuzu next."

Huffing as he'd been returned fully to his feet, Reaver flicked an ear. "I saaaaaaaaaay... Zuzu next."

Graham smiled, "fine! Let's go see my sister. My. Sister." He then walked to the kitchen where she usually sat, sipping her tea and reading a magazine. "SIIIIIIIIS!"

Graham smiled, "fine! Let's go see my sister. My. Sister." He then walked to the kitchen where she usually sat, sipping her tea and reading a magazine. "SIIIIIIIIS!"

"Don't be so sure of yerself!" Reaver huffed once again, following after Graham.

As usual, Zuzu had been doing just that, flipping a page as her eyes glanced towards the doorway following the call.

"You heard me." Zuzana sipped her drink. "Or, do you not remember yelling at Alison and I on the way to the kitchen several mornings in a row?"

(SHE'S GOT A GRUDGE.)

(Hell hath no fury like a woman's memory.)

Graham winced, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeaaaaaaaah. But it wasn't my fault! I was going through finals as a senior, y'need a high GPA score to even consider becoming a general and leading an army. Sometimes i think Dad just paid and name-checked everyone around me so i could become a general."

(Hell hath no fury like a woman's memory.)

Graham winced, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeaaaaaaaah. But it wasn't my fault! I was going through finals as a senior, y'need a high GPA score to even consider becoming a general and leading an army. Sometimes i think Dad just paid and name-checked everyone around me so i could become a general."

Reaver shook his head. "Nah, y' were pretty good when it came t' yer studies. At least from what I remember. Though... he probably still helped quite a bit."

Reaver shook his head. "Nah, y' were pretty good when it came t' yer studies. At least from what I remember. Though... he probably still helped quite a bit."

Graham nodded, "yeah i guess you do have a point. Well then. Fock. Time to go visit someone else for a vote."

"Out at the docks." Zuzana answered, pointing in said direction with a free hand.

Graham laughed, "what's the point of even asking. Of course she's there. C'mon Reaver." He quickly went out and to the docks before waving at Chloe. "Hey Captain, m'captain!"

Graham laughed, "what's the point of even asking. Of course she's there. C'mon Reaver." He quickly went out and to the docks before waving at Chloe. "Hey Captain, m'captain!"

Reaver snickered, following after Graham once more.

Chloe looked up from her view of the sea, glancing over as she waved. "Hey!"

"I have a question for you. Who's more cranky?"

Chloe blinked, turning completely with a raised brow - Iggy at her side. "I didn't know there was a difference between yer guys' cranky levels. You're both pretty cranky."

"HAH! I-- hey!" Reaver huffed, squinting to the innocently shrugging Chloe.

"Just speakin' what I see."

Chloe blinked, turning completely with a raised brow - Iggy at her side. "I didn't know there was a difference between yer guys' cranky levels. You're both pretty cranky."

"HAH! I-- hey!" Reaver huffed, squinting to the innocently shrugging Chloe.

"Just speakin' what I see."

Graham pointed at Reaver, "he just yelled at you! I don't know about you, but i think that anyone that yells at you shows signs of a cranky person."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back