• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He laughed before nodding "yes you were right. Now get on going a bit faster. I wanna see leave me." He winked.

Snickering, Reaver nodded as he'd quickly rush up the steps, tripping on the way up before catching himself. Before he could completely loose his footing. "I'm not clumsy, the stairs are just sadists!" He'd declare, pointing to the steps before holding the door open for Graham. "After you, my handsome sugah beah."

Snickering, Reaver nodded as he'd quickly rush up the steps, tripping on the way up before catching himself. Before he could completely loose his footing. "I'm not clumsy, the stairs are just sadists!" He'd declare, pointing to the steps before holding the door open for Graham. "After you, my handsome sugah beah."

Graham smiled, crossing his arms at that before winking and going up ahead and inside. "Show me whatcha got."

Graham smiled, crossing his arms at that before winking and going up ahead and inside. "Show me whatcha got."

Reaver snickered, a blush painting his cheeks as he quickly caught up to him.

Reaver snickered, a blush painting his cheeks as he quickly caught up to him.

Graham smiled before walking quickly at Reaver, pushing him back with his chest before shutting the door so that way Reaver's back hit the door. He then smirked, "I said show me, babe~."

Graham smiled before walking quickly at Reaver, pushing him back with his chest before shutting the door so that way Reaver's back hit the door. He then smirked, "I said show me, babe~."

Reaver blinked, blushing with a grin as he'd quirk a brow. "Show ya what?"

(Definitely not asking because my sleepy mind isn't working. Definitely not. XD )

(XD ARUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Masaru opened his eyes before creeping out the burrow, shaking his fur as he slightly yanned.

Awake and outside the burrow, Dei-Loki sat upon a boulder - facing away from the burrow with his tail curled around his paws. Ears twitching from the yan, he gave Masaru half a glance before looking ahead once more. "... I've made my decision."

Awake and outside the burrow, Dei-Loki sat upon a boulder - facing away from the burrow with his tail curled around his paws. Ears twitching from the yan, he gave Masaru half a glance before looking ahead once more. "... I've made my decision."

Masaru slunk his way to Dei's side. "And what is that, may i ask?"

"We're killing Loki." Dei-Loki, rather coldly, stated. His gaze moving to the sky.

Masaru looked up to him. "Are you sure, my love~? Please do not do anything if you don't want to do it. Devus and I will find another way and cage your Nightmare side. Be honest."

Masaru looked up to him. "Are you sure, my love~? Please do not do anything if you don't want to do it. Devus and I will find another way and cage your Nightmare side. Be honest."

"I am being honest." Dei-Loki shakily exhaled through his nose. "It's going t' be done one way or another, might as well be by me."

Masaru closed his eyes. "You don't have to be the one that kills him, Dei-loki."

"I know I don't have to be." Dei-Loki narrowed his eyes towards the distance. "But I'm gonna be. And I don't want any sort of argument about this."

"I know I don't have to be." Dei-Loki narrowed his eyes towards the distance. "But I'm gonna be. And I don't want any sort of argument about this."

Masaru bit back the words before nodding. "As you wish. But know that i'm right here for you when the time comes."

Masaru bit back the words before nodding. "As you wish. But know that i'm right here for you when the time comes."

"Thank y'. I'm gonna need it..." Dei-Loki muttered that last part before he huffed, leaping off the boulder.

"Thank y'. I'm gonna need it..." Dei-Loki muttered that last part before he huffed, leaping off the boulder.

Masaru walked over before nuzzling his mate's neck. "And if you ever doubt this decision, tell me right away. We can never hesitate on the battlefield, especially when going against Gods, and Goddesses. So give me a sign, and i will gladly finish him off for you."

Masaru walked over before nuzzling his mate's neck. "And if you ever doubt this decision, tell me right away. We can never hesitate on the battlefield, especially when going against Gods, and Goddesses. So give me a sign, and i will gladly finish him off for you."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes from the nuzzle, nodding as he'd nuzzle Masaru in return. "I know, and I'll keep that in mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back