• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham pointed at Reaver, "he just yelled at you! I don't know about you, but i think that anyone that yells at you shows signs of a cranky person."

"You both yell when you're cranky." Chloe stated with Iggy barking once in agreement.

Graham looked to Reaver before back to Iggy and Chloe. "Y'gotta pick one, Clue! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!"

"I'm not picking."

"Yer the tie breaker! Please!" Reaver whined, flailing about.

"I'm not picking."

"Yer the tie breaker! Please!" Reaver whined, flailing about.

Graham nodded, "who changed your diaper or read you bed time stories when you were afraid of the clowns coming to get you? Who checked under your bed or let you sleep in their bed with them when the lightening got too loud? I've been there for you, Clue. Yes, he may be your best friend, but i am your brother. Aren't I?" He did his puppy dog eyes as best as he could.

Graham nodded, "who changed your diaper or read you bed time stories when you were afraid of the clowns coming to get you? Who checked under your bed or let you sleep in their bed with them when the lightening got too loud? I've been there for you, Clue. Yes, he may be your best friend, but i am your brother. Aren't I?" He did his puppy dog eyes as best as he could.

Reaver joined, flattening his ears for that extra effect. "But who's the fellow clown fearer who helped y' build the clubhouse!? The anti-clown clubhouse! And who macgyvered a way out of the corn maze, which by the way you owe me still for going into that because you know how much I dislike those, too." Reaver whined.

Chloe internally whined from the double dose of puppy eyes, turning away and closing her eyes. "You're both... gonna have t' live with the tie!"

Reaver joined, flattening his ears for that extra effect. "But who's the fellow clown fearer who helped y' build the clubhouse!? The anti-clown clubhouse! And who macgyvered a way out of the corn maze, which by the way you owe me still for going into that because you know how much I dislike those, too." Reaver whined.

Chloe internally whined from the double dose of puppy eyes, turning away and closing her eyes. "You're both... gonna have t' live with the tie!"

"I see how it is. You just don't love your brother. Now when I go back overseas, i'll forever have that feeling in my heart on how much you don't love as you use too." He thought about the saddest things to come to mind before a few tears sprung loose and slid down his cheeks.

"I see how it is. You just don't love your brother. Now when I go back overseas, i'll forever have that feeling in my heart on how much you don't love as you use too." He thought about the saddest things to come to mind before a few tears sprung loose and slid down his cheeks.

"You know that isn't--" Chloe looked over her shoulder, whining when she noticed the tears before turning to look at Reaver. "Sorry Reavy. You're crankier..."

Reaver blinked, keeping his ears low as he 'sadly' looked to the ground. "Oh... I... I see how it is."

"You know that isn't--" Chloe looked over her shoulder, whining when she noticed the tears before turning to look at Reaver. "Sorry Reavy. You're crankier..."

Reaver blinked, keeping his ears low as he 'sadly' looked to the ground. "Oh... I... I see how it is."

Graham almost smiled, wiping the tears from his eyes before looking to Reaver. He sighed, "fine, i'm crankier than you. You win. Now come here and stop looking so sad. You're killn' my heart, Rea."

Graham almost smiled, wiping the tears from his eyes before looking to Reaver. He sighed, "fine, i'm crankier than you. You win. Now come here and stop looking so sad. You're killn' my heart, Rea."

Reaver shook his head, kicking a rock into the water. "Nuh. You won. I'm crankier."

Reaver shook his head, kicking a rock into the water. "Nuh. You won. I'm crankier."

Graham whined, "noooooooo! Reaver!. . . i'll . . . i'll ummm, i'll pet your ears if it makes ya feel better?" He said quietly, remembering that petting ears meant more than just affection. It was like Reaver got naturally drunk.

Graham whined, "noooooooo! Reaver!. . . i'll . . . i'll ummm, i'll pet your ears if it makes ya feel better?" He said quietly, remembering that petting ears meant more than just affection. It was like Reaver got naturally drunk.

His ears perked at that as Reaver looked over with promise in his gaze. "Y' mean it?.."

His ears perked at that as Reaver looked over with promise in his gaze. "Y' mean it?.."

Graham smiled at that before nodding. He reached over with one hand while pulling him in with his arm around his waist. He then petted his head and ears, swishing his hair back and forth. "I wantcha happy after all."

Graham smiled at that before nodding. He reached over with one hand while pulling him in with his arm around his waist. He then petted his head and ears, swishing his hair back and forth. "I wantcha happy after all."

The moment contact was made with his ears, was the same moment Reaver leaned into it. His weight pressed against Graham's while his tail both curled and went crazy.

The moment contact was made with his ears, was the same moment Reaver leaned into it. His weight pressed against Graham's while his tail both curled and went crazy.

Graham laughed, "that's my Rea. Now come on, let's go back to sleeping."

Lazily, Reaver nodded. His head resting against Graham while his tail continued to wag.

Graham looked down to Reaver, he moved his arm off his waist. "Come on, move it, move it, move it!" He snickered, shoving Reaver's butt the other way back to the palace.

Graham looked down to Reaver, he moved his arm off his waist. "Come on, move it, move it, move it!" He snickered, shoving Reaver's butt the other way back to the palace.

Stumbling forward, Reaver huffed, snickered, and then began to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back