• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham sighed, "we can be comfy in our own bed toooooo." He whined but smiled with it.

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhh..." Reaver whined before releasing the hug and rolling off of Graham. "Okaaaaaay."

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhh..." Reaver whined before releasing the hug and rolling off of Graham. "Okaaaaaay."

Graham slowly got up, dusted himself off before leaning down and standing back up with Reaver in his arms bridal style once again. "Is it weird that i love carrying you in this position? Makes me feel like a superhero for you." He asked, smiling as he began to walk up the steps.

Graham slowly got up, dusted himself off before leaning down and standing back up with Reaver in his arms bridal style once again. "Is it weird that i love carrying you in this position? Makes me feel like a superhero for you." He asked, smiling as he began to walk up the steps.

Reaver, with a snicker, softly brought his arms around Graham's neck after he'd been lifted. "It's not weird t' me. I love it."

Reaver, with a snicker, softly brought his arms around Graham's neck after he'd been lifted. "It's not weird t' me. I love it."

Graham's smile grew, "good, because i'm going to do it alot." He opened the door before dropping Reaver onto bed. He then went to the dresser draw to put on some pajamas since today was going to be a lazy day. Laaaaaaaazy

Graham's smile grew, "good, because i'm going to do it alot." He opened the door before dropping Reaver onto bed. He then went to the dresser draw to put on some pajamas since today was going to be a lazy day. Laaaaaaaazy

Laughing once he'd been put down, he turned his attention to Graham. "Can ya toss me some pj's too?"

Graham reached for just small underwear before turning around and smiling wickedly. "These work?"

Reaver sat up, looking over before blushing with a smirk as he bit back a laugh. "You'd like that, wouldn't ya?"

Graham instantly nodded, smiling as ever as he stretched the underwear. "Yes, yes i would."

Rolling his eyes, Reaver snickered and held his hand out for the underwear. "Fine. But you can't wear a shirt."

Graham laughed at that before patting his tummy. "What? You wanna see these rippling pudding packs?"

"More than anything! Pleeeaaaaase?" Reaver locked his fingers together in a pleading gesture, rolling onto his stomach.

"More than anything! Pleeeaaaaase?" Reaver locked his fingers together in a pleading gesture, rolling onto his stomach.

"Fine, but y'got to wear these," he stretched the undies out before grabbing a bit of fabric of his shirt and pulling on it too, "and this together. What can i say? I like seeing you wear my shirts."

"Fine, but y'got to wear these," he stretched the undies out before grabbing a bit of fabric of his shirt and pulling on it too, "and this together. What can i say? I like seeing you wear my shirts."

Moving, Reaver sat up with s nod and a grin. "I can do that."

Graham punched the air with his fists, "YES!" Before he threw the underwear and this his shirt at Reaver before jumping in bed next to him.

Reaver laughed, catching the clothing as he stripped newd, soon slipping on the underwear before tossing on the shirt. "There."

Graham pulled Reaver close, kissing his jaw. "What a handsome devil you are."

Reaver snickered, a faint blush on his face from the kiss before he turned his head to playfully nip his cheek. "Really? How handsome of a devil am I?~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back