• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru moved to the middle a little, charging up his blade. "One, two, three!" He made the hand movement to the move into the dragon before moving with super sonic speed to the belly of the beast. It swatted at Masaru who jumped back a few feet.

Dei-Loki eagerly drew his own blades, silently sprinting to the dragon from his position - tuck-and-rolling out of the way of the dragon's next swipe before springing to his feet once more.

Dei-Loki eagerly drew his own blades, silently sprinting to the dragon from his position - tuck-and-rolling out of the way of the dragon's next swipe before springing to his feet once more.

The dragon blew ice onto the grounds, chasing after Dei. Yuki came in from behind, biting onto the tail and pulling it back a bit to keep it from Dei's path. Graham dropped his necklace into his pocket and then ran full sprint into the beast. He conjured up a purple flame and let it burn the left side of the dragon, it slowly sizzling.

The dragon blew ice onto the grounds, chasing after Dei. Yuki came in from behind, biting onto the tail and pulling it back a bit to keep it from Dei's path. Graham dropped his necklace into his pocket and then ran full sprint into the beast. He conjured up a purple flame and let it burn the left side of the dragon, it slowly sizzling.

"That's not a bad idea, seems t' be hurtin' it!" Malvo remarked as she watched Graham before glancing to Reaver, whom nodded and darted for the neck. Skidding on the currently icy ground before looking to Rika.

"Don't be frightened, Rika, I know what I'm doing. Remember when I was studying up on pyromancy? Well," He'd then snap his fingers, Rika's eyes and mouth soon giving off a firey glow. "I did some reading up on the Dire Wolf King, too."

Rika paused from the sudden, surging warmth before looking to Reaver. And, as if knowing what he was getting at, she'd soon nod as Reaver gestured towards the neck of the dragon. Following command, she'd grin in return before darting at the dragon and lunging for the neck - Reaver soon cracking his neck before shifting into his own wolf form and following.

"That's not a bad idea, seems t' be hurtin' it!" Malvo remarked as she watched Graham before glancing to Reaver, whom nodded and darted for the neck. Skidding on the currently icy ground before looking to Rika.

"Don't be frightened, Rika, I know what I'm doing. Remember when I was studying up on pyromancy? Well," He'd then snap his fingers, Rika's eyes and mouth soon giving off a firey glow. "I did some reading up on the Dire Wolf King, too."

Rika paused from the sudden, surging warmth before looking to Reaver. And, as if knowing what he was getting at, she'd soon nod as Reaver gestured towards the neck of the dragon. Following command, she'd grin in return before darting at the dragon and lunging for the neck - Reaver soon cracking his neck before shifting into his own wolf form and following.

The dragon whipped Yuki on its tail before banging it down on the ground. Cracks in the mountain was beginning to form. "WE NEED TO KILL THIS DRAGON QUICK BEFORE IT STARTS AN AVALANCHE!" Masaru yelled as he was up on the top of the dragon's head, melting the scales with his blade. Yuki charged once more into the stomach, biting into it and ripping out a chunk of what was in.

Graham shook on the ground before regaining his balance and conjuring more purple fire onto the beast's underbelly.

The dragon whipped Yuki on its tail before banging it down on the ground. Cracks in the mountain was beginning to form. "WE NEED TO KILL THIS DRAGON QUICK BEFORE IT STARTS AN AVALANCHE!" Masaru yelled as he was up on the top of the dragon's head, melting the scales with his blade. Yuki charged once more into the stomach, biting into it and ripping out a chunk of what was in.

Graham shook on the ground before regaining his balance and conjuring more purple fire onto the beast's underbelly.

Reaver and Rika, in sync, leapt and sunk their flaming jaws into the beast's throat with absolute ease, thanks to their temperature, leaving Malvo able to drop the shadow cloaking before she rushed over to aid the side Dei-Loki had been on.

"Focus your energy on yer blades, Malvo, we're cutting through this scaly fuck if it's the last thing we do." Dei-Loki spoke in command before then looking to his blades - causing them to glow as he'd rush forward, helping to carve out a fleshier target in the underbelly - Malvo speedily doing the same.

Reaver and Rika, in sync, leapt and sunk their flaming jaws into the beast's throat with absolute ease, thanks to their temperature, leaving Malvo able to drop the shadow cloaking before she rushed over to aid the side Dei-Loki had been on.

"Focus your energy on yer blades, Malvo, we're cutting through this scaly fuck if it's the last thing we do." Dei-Loki spoke in command before then looking to his blades - causing them to glow as he'd rush forward, helping to carve out a fleshier target in the underbelly - Malvo speedily doing the same.

The dragon hunkered down, the massive amount of pain and weight it had on itself was too much for it. It hit Masaru with its ice, causing his arm to be layered in ice. He shouted in pain, wincing as he fell to the ground from the dragon's head. The dragon thumped its tail once more, causing more cracks and snow to fall over the edge.

The dragon hunkered down, the massive amount of pain and weight it had on itself was too much for it. It hit Masaru with its ice, causing his arm to be layered in ice. He shouted in pain, wincing as he fell to the ground from the dragon's head. The dragon thumped its tail once more, causing more cracks and snow to fall over the edge.

Dei-Loki paused and looked over following the shout, his eyes wide. "MASARU!"

"Go!" Malvo growled to Dei-Loki, gesturing in Masaru's direction. Dei-Loki having then swiftly nodded before climbing onto the back of the beast, leaping over it as he quickly moved to pull Masaru out of the dragon's range as best he could.

Both Reaver and Rika tore through the flesh of the dragon's neck before dropping back down to the ground with the natural predator look in their eyes.

Dei-Loki paused and looked over following the shout, his eyes wide. "MASARU!"

"Go!" Malvo growled to Dei-Loki, gesturing in Masaru's direction. Dei-Loki having then swiftly nodded before climbing onto the back of the beast, leaping over it as he quickly moved to pull Masaru out of the dragon's range as best he could.

Both Reaver and Rika tore through the flesh of the dragon's neck before dropping back down to the ground with the natural predator look in their eyes.

The dragon was almost out of energy, it lazy ran its claws towards Reaver, but was deflected by Graham and the Faith's Etcher's sword. The blade broke into a talon, splitting the talon into. The sword glowed after being tugged as the dragon roared, shaking the ground some more.

Masaru smiled up to Dei, "hey don't worry about me, Squish. I'll be fine, just gotta let this arm defrost." He teased, not trying to worry Dei. "Come on, let's go fight that dragon." He stood up, the frozen arm weighing him down a bit so he slumped over slightly.

The dragon was almost out of energy, it lazy ran its claws towards Reaver, but was deflected by Graham and the Faith's Etcher's sword. The blade broke into a talon, splitting the talon into. The sword glowed after being tugged as the dragon roared, shaking the ground some more.

Masaru smiled up to Dei, "hey don't worry about me, Squish. I'll be fine, just gotta let this arm defrost." He teased, not trying to worry Dei. "Come on, let's go fight that dragon." He stood up, the frozen arm weighing him down a bit so he slumped over slightly.

Reaver paused, looking to Graham and the blade. He'd then soon give a nod as a thank you before leaping to snap at the dragon's neck again, Rika giving him a boost in this process. Once latched on, he have a single huff before the fire that became bound to his soul unleashed a portion of it's heat. Melting straight through to the wind pipe of the beast, which is what Reaver's canines found they'd be sunk into next.

"G-Guess we really are lucky my dad didn't come, he probably would've made a dad joke out of that." Dei-Loki laughed in a near-silent nature, furrowing his brows as he helped Masaru to his feet. "Shouldn't we thaw yer arm, first..?"

Reaver paused, looking to Graham and the blade. He'd then soon give a nod as a thank you before leaping to snap at the dragon's neck again, Rika giving him a boost in this process. Once latched on, he have a single huff before the fire that became bound to his soul unleashed a portion of it's heat. Melting straight through to the wind pipe of the beast, which is what Reaver's canines found they'd be sunk into next.

"G-Guess we really are lucky my dad didn't come, he probably would've made a dad joke out of that." Dei-Loki laughed in a near-silent nature, furrowing his brows as he helped Masaru to his feet. "Shouldn't we thaw yer arm, first..?"

Before the dragon could get up again, Graham called his sword, jumped onto the dragon's neck and let it sink down to the handle before ripping the neck wide open and the dragon dying. "Thank you for helping us, dragon of the ice. Your death shall be known high in the skies." He bowed his head in respect before sighing. He then raised his hand to the wolf Reaver for a high-five. "Good team work, eh?"

Masaru snickered before looking to the defeated dragon. "Never mind it seems they got it."

Before the dragon could get up again, Graham called his sword, jumped onto the dragon's neck and let it sink down to the handle before ripping the neck wide open and the dragon dying. "Thank you for helping us, dragon of the ice. Your death shall be known high in the skies." He bowed his head in respect before sighing. He then raised his hand to the wolf Reaver for a high-five. "Good team work, eh?"

Masaru snickered before looking to the defeated dragon. "Never mind it seems they got it."

Reaver panted, dropping down as he grinned and returned the high-five - shifting back into his more human of forms. "Hell yeah! What a rush."

"Apparently." Dei-Loki blinked, looking to the dead dragon before soon grinning as he sighed. "Alright! Let's gather what we need before we end up riding a titlewave of snow down the mountain... as much fun as that sounds."

Reaver panted, dropping down as he grinned and returned the high-five - shifting back into his more human of forms. "Hell yeah! What a rush."

"Apparently." Dei-Loki blinked, looking to the dead dragon before soon grinning as he sighed. "Alright! Let's gather what we need before we end up riding a titlewave of snow down the mountain... as much fun as that sounds."

Masaru's eyes widen at that. "I"M DOWN! HEY MOUNTAIN GET SHOOK!" Masaru began to bounce on the cliff. Before the snow could shift under his feet, Yuki grabbed him by her tails, keeping him far away from the snow cliff. He awed, pouting. Graham just watched before shaking his head, snickering. "Alright so it was eye, talon, scale aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand . .. heart?" Masaru nodded from above.

Masaru's eyes widen at that. "I"M DOWN! HEY MOUNTAIN GET SHOOK!" Masaru began to bounce on the cliff. Before the snow could shift under his feet, Yuki grabbed him by her tails, keeping him far away from the snow cliff. He awed, pouting. Graham just watched before shaking his head, snickering. "Alright so it was eye, talon, scale aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand . .. heart?" Masaru nodded from above.

"Good catch." Malvo told Yuki with a smile before then nodding to the list.

"I got the heart!" Dei-Loki raised his hand before heading over to harvest, soon pausing when he got looks from Malvo and the others. "... What? I wanna make Grumpytails proud!"

"Good catch." Malvo told Yuki with a smile before then nodding to the list.

"I got the heart!" Dei-Loki raised his hand before heading over to harvest, soon pausing when he got looks from Malvo and the others. "... What? I wanna make Grumpytails proud!"

"I'm so proud of you, bebe! You make me so proud!" Masaru clapped his hand together since he couldn't move his other arm. Graham used his blade to cut off a scale.

"I'm so proud of you, bebe! You make me so proud!" Masaru clapped his hand together since he couldn't move his other arm. Graham used his blade to cut off a scale.

Dei-Loki grinned, wiping away a single tear before turning back go the dragon - cutting through it a bit further than it had been before, soon extracting the heart. Malvo having gone for the talon as Reaver removed the eye.

Dei-Loki grinned, wiping away a single tear before turning back go the dragon - cutting through it a bit further than it had been before, soon extracting the heart. Malvo having gone for the talon as Reaver removed the eye.

"Alright, are we all ready? Do we got the talon, the heart, the eye, and the scale?" Masaru asked from above.

Graham lifted the scale, "check!"

"Alright, are we all ready? Do we got the talon, the heart, the eye, and the scale?" Masaru asked from above.

Graham lifted the scale, "check!"

Reaver lifted the eye. "Check!"

Malvo would then lift the talon. "Check!"

"Juuust a secooond..." Dei-Loki spoke, sifting through several organs. "Fucking dragon heart's allusive, go figure. Wait! I think I--" Pulling the heart out, he'd soon widen his eyes before releasing a shriek before pausing when the ground cracked and trembled further.

Reaver lifted the eye. "Check!"

Malvo would then lift the talon. "Check!"

"Juuust a secooond..." Dei-Loki spoke, sifting through several organs. "Fucking dragon heart's allusive, go figure. Wait! I think I--" Pulling the heart out, he'd soon widen his eyes before releasing a shriek before pausing when the ground cracked and trembled further.

"Squish!" Masaru nose dived down, tuck and rolling with Dei in his arms down the cliff. Yuki trembled before flying down the mountain, grabbing everyone with her tails she sailed down the mountain through trees.

"Squish!" Masaru nose dived down, tuck and rolling with Dei in his arms down the cliff. Yuki trembled before flying down the mountain, grabbing everyone with her tails she sailed down the mountain through trees.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, but kept a hold of the heart - wincing preemptively as they tumbled down the mountain.

Reaver grabbed hold of Graham and Rika before allowing Yuki to grab them as well with her tails. Malvo staring back at the avalanche after being grabbed by Yuki's tail.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, but kept a hold of the heart - wincing preemptively as they tumbled down the mountain.

Reaver grabbed hold of Graham and Rika before allowing Yuki to grab them as well with her tails. Malvo staring back at the avalanche after being grabbed by Yuki's tail.

They all then rolled down the mountain to Adrian and Zuzu's shelter. Masaru popped out of the snow pile, waving his frozen arm with a smile. "HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey how was your day?"

They all then rolled down the mountain to Adrian and Zuzu's shelter. Masaru popped out of the snow pile, waving his frozen arm with a smile. "HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey how was your day?"

Both Adrian and Zuzana watched from the porch of the cabin they had found, Adrian having quirked his brow. "Apparently not as exciting as yours was. Did you... kill it?"

"Got all we needed!" Reaver grinned, giving a thumbs up to his brother as Dei-Loki popped out of the snow while lifting the heart. Dragon blood staining his gloves and coat.

"I got the heart of the beast! Look at it, it's fucking MASSIVE!"

Malvo squinted over to Dei-Loki. "You dork, why the hell did y' scream like that!? You sounded louder than Gizmo!"

"I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GONNA BE THIS BIG, MALVO."

"IT'S A DRAGON, DEI-LOKI."

Last edited:
Both Adrian and Zuzana watched from the porch of the cabin they had found, Adrian having quirked his brow. "Apparently not as exciting as yours was. Did you... kill it?"

"Got all we needed!" Reaver grinned, giving a thumbs up to his brother as Dei-Loki popped out of the snow while lifting the heart. Dragon blood staining his gloves and coat.

"I got the heart of the beast! Look at it, it's fucking MASSIVE!"

Malvo squinted over to Dei-Loki. "You dork, why the hell did y' scream like that!? You sounded louder than Gizmo!"

"I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS GONNA BE THIS BIG, MALVO."

"IT'S A DRAGON, DEI-LOKI."

"A biiiiiiiig dragon! That was sick!" Masaru said jumping out of Yuki's tail before landing face first in the snow thanks to his arm. Yuki sighed before running into the forest and coming out in her human form with clothes on again. She helped her brother up with a smile, "dork."

"A biiiiiiiig dragon! That was sick!" Masaru said jumping out of Yuki's tail before landing face first in the snow thanks to his arm. Yuki sighed before running into the forest and coming out in her human form with clothes on again. She helped her brother up with a smile, "dork."

Both Adrian and Zuzana laughed, Zuzana having opened the door to the cabin. "Well, come on. Come inside and get out of the cold."

Yuki helped Masaru to the door as Graham looked around. "Dei, did you get the heart right?"

"Yep." Dei-Loki gave a nod before heading over to show him. "And not a single puncture, despite the fall."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back