• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Don't worry about that. I'll help you out. We can be study buddies again, but wiiiiiiiiiith benefits." Graham smirked.

"Aaaah, you always know how t' make studying sound fun." Reaver smirked in return, kissing his cheek.

"Aaaah, you always know how t' make studying sound fun." Reaver smirked in return, kissing his cheek.

"Pfffffff, if you're thinking dirty, good luck with that. You're not going to have any bit of me while studying, you'll never learn a thing if we do."

"Pfffffff, if you're thinking dirty, good luck with that. You're not going to have any bit of me while studying, you'll never learn a thing if we do."

"Oh. I see how it is." Reaver huffed, putting on his best fake pout as he looked away. "Not like I was asking fer that, anyway."

"Oh. I see how it is." Reaver huffed, putting on his best fake pout as he looked away. "Not like I was asking fer that, anyway."
"Good cuz you're not getting shiiiiiiiiit." He rolled over onto Reaver's other side facing him with a smile.

"Good cuz you're not getting shiiiiiiiiit." He rolled over onto Reaver's other side facing him with a smile.

"Guess nothin's comin' afterwards, either." Reaver huffed, hiding his smirk behind his continued pout.

"Guess nothin's comin' afterwards, either." Reaver huffed, hiding his smirk behind his continued pout.

Graham moved his head slightly, kissing Reaver's on the lips before retreating a bit back. "Only if you can pass my quizzes." He winked.

Graham moved his head slightly, kissing Reaver's on the lips before retreating a bit back. "Only if you can pass my quizzes." He winked.

Reaver, gently returning the kiss, huffed through his nose before allowing a small smirk to creep up his face. "Alright, professor." He'd snicker, shaking his head slightly.

Reaver, gently returning the kiss, huffed through his nose before allowing a small smirk to creep up his face. "Alright, professor." He'd snicker, shaking his head slightly.

"Professor? That's a new one." Graham bit his bottom lip before turning to be spooned by Reaver.

"Professor? That's a new one." Graham bit his bottom lip before turning to be spooned by Reaver.

Smiling, Reaver would turn as well. Nuzzling into Graham's shoulder. Not having been used to being the big spoon, he'd still try his best - figuring it to be the better option for now, due to his body temperature. "Well, sugar beah, it fits. What with the idea of quizzes and all."

Smiling, Reaver would turn as well. Nuzzling into Graham's shoulder. Not having been used to being the big spoon, he'd still try his best - figuring it to be the better option for now, due to his body temperature. "Well, sugar beah, it fits. What with the idea of quizzes and all."

"Yeah, i know. Just seems like you might have a kink to it, that's all. Have you . . . have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I mean, you did stare at professor Bez's ass for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile." He teased, moving Reaver's arm and hands under his shirt and onto his chest and stomach.

"Yeah, i know. Just seems like you might have a kink to it, that's all. Have you . . . have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I mean, you did stare at professor Bez's ass for a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile." He teased, moving Reaver's arm and hands under his shirt and onto his chest and stomach.

Softly patting Graham's chest, Reaver pulled him a tad bit closer. "I've got quite a few kinksss-- III MEAAAAN... That's only because he wore those pants that hugged his ass, so it was hard not to look--" Grimacing, he whined quietly as he'd quiet himself.

Softly patting Graham's chest, Reaver pulled him a tad bit closer. "I've got quite a few kinksss-- III MEAAAAN... That's only because he wore those pants that hugged his ass, so it was hard not to look--" Grimacing, he whined quietly as he'd quiet himself.

Graham laid his palm on the back of Reaver's head and pushed him closer to his lips, barely touching. "tch, suuuuure. You should tell me some of your kinks by the way. Who know's, maybe i can satisfy you more than i do now."

Graham laid his palm on the back of Reaver's head and pushed him closer to his lips, barely touching. "tch, suuuuure. You should tell me some of your kinks by the way. Who know's, maybe i can satisfy you more than i do now."

The shade on Reaver's face darkened a bit, looking off at the possibilities before grinning. "Y' suuure ya wanna know what this mind likes?"

The shade on Reaver's face darkened a bit, looking off at the possibilities before grinning. "Y' suuure ya wanna know what this mind likes?"

"Are you kidding? I wanted to know what goes on inside your head since the day you blew up that buss in our grade school years. By the way, a beautiful masterpiece."

"Are you kidding? I wanted to know what goes on inside your head since the day you blew up that buss in our grade school years. By the way, a beautiful masterpiece."

Reaver laughed. "Why, thank you! One of my best works... even if yer parents didn't see it that way."

Reaver laughed. "Why, thank you! One of my best works... even if yer parents didn't see it that way."

"Not oneeeee bit. I remember how Mom got so mad at you that her famous 'Dagger Glare' took you down. She didn't even tell you to wash the whole palace, but you did anyway, wise choice."

"Not oneeeee bit. I remember how Mom got so mad at you that her famous 'Dagger Glare' took you down. She didn't even tell you to wash the whole palace, but you did anyway, wise choice."

Reaver shuttered from the memory, snickering quietly. "Had the whole palace sparkling that day..."

Reaver shuttered from the memory, snickering quietly. "Had the whole palace sparkling that day..."

"Shinier than it ever was before. Anyways, don't try to distract me from the things that i need. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee." He grinned like a devil as he laid closer to Reaver's side.

"Shinier than it ever was before. Anyways, don't try to distract me from the things that i need. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeee." He grinned like a devil as he laid closer to Reaver's side.

Reaver's ears would lower very slightly. His face going red once more, managing to move so he could hide his face with a gentle whine. "Yer... gonna think I'm a freak, but, on top of a daddy kink I... also... like... collars and... consensual non-consent." With each word getting quieter, Reaver slipped more and more into hiding. A bit regretful he didn't at least have a shirt on that he could hide in.

Reaver's ears would lower very slightly. His face going red once more, managing to move so he could hide his face with a gentle whine. "Yer... gonna think I'm a freak, but, on top of a daddy kink I... also... like... collars and... consensual non-consent." With each word getting quieter, Reaver slipped more and more into hiding. A bit regretful he didn't at least have a shirt on that he could hide in.

Graham's grin wider (with the Goddess above) "Consensual non-consent? The other two i expected, but that one. My Gods, I never knew of how dark and deliriously delicious your dirty dreams are." He kissed Reaver's forehead.

Graham's grin wider (with the Goddess above) "Consensual non-consent? The other two i expected, but that one. My Gods, I never knew of how dark and deliriously delicious your dirty dreams are." He kissed Reaver's forehead.

Peeking up from once hiding his face, Reaver blinked from the kiss. His brows raised. "S... So y' don't think it's freaky in a bad way?..."

Peeking up from once hiding his face, Reaver blinked from the kiss. His brows raised. "S... So y' don't think it's freaky in a bad way?..."

Graham snickered, "nah, i think it's freaky in the hot way~." Graham leaned in, biting Reaver's earlobe gently before kissing the peak of his collarbone.

Graham snickered, "nah, i think it's freaky in the hot way~." Graham leaned in, biting Reaver's earlobe gently before kissing the peak of his collarbone.

"That's a relief." Reaver huffed, closing his eyes with a grin from the feeling before having remembered they'd been in the snow. Biting his inner lip, he spoke. "O-Okay, Graham, stahp."

"That's a relief." Reaver huffed, closing his eyes with a grin from the feeling before having remembered they'd been in the snow. Biting his inner lip, he spoke. "O-Okay, Graham, stahp."

"Why?" Graham raced his hand down to the waistband of Reaver's pants, tugging at them. "We walked pretty far from the cabin, they can't see us, and if they do. Oh. Fucking. Well." After each pause, he unbuttoned Reaver's shirt with the flick of his fingers before getting on top of him.

"Why?" Graham raced his hand down to the waistband of Reaver's pants, tugging at them. "We walked pretty far from the cabin, they can't see us, and if they do. Oh. Fucking. Well." After each pause, he unbuttoned Reaver's shirt with the flick of his fingers before getting on top of him.

Reaver's cheeks reddened a small bit more, as his heart seemed to race. He'd find his gaze traveling up to the slightly taller male that was now on top of him. "B-But we're out in the snow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back