• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki spuuun on a heal, facing Yuki and Malvo. "No one should be deprived of candy! NO ONE."

Malvo snickered. "Well, with two overly hyper teammates, it should make fighting the dragon even more interesting, anyhow."

"KILL THY DRAGON! SIS! SIS SIS SIS SIS! CANDY IS AMAAAAAAAZING! TRY SOME TRYYYYYYYYY!" His tails wagged back and forth as he a bar in his sister's face. "Massy, i'm good. You can eat it though." Masaru wolfed down the candy even in its wrapper.

"What have you done to my brother?" Yuki snickered, shaking her head once more.

"KILL THY DRAGON! SIS! SIS SIS SIS SIS! CANDY IS AMAAAAAAAZING! TRY SOME TRYYYYYYYYY!" His tails wagged back and forth as he a bar in his sister's face. "Massy, i'm good. You can eat it though." Masaru wolfed down the candy even in its wrapper.

"What have you done to my brother?" Yuki snickered, shaking her head once more.

"I HAVE HANDED OVER GREATNESS!"
Dei-Loki posed, rocking on his feet quickly as he quickly would draw his blades, pointing them upward before twirling them and sheathing them once more - darling out of the room in no true direction while laughing like a maniac. "DRAGON HUNTERS, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Watching him go, Malvo then sighed. Her eyes closing as she laughed and called out to him. "DEI! WHERE YA GOIN'!?"

"I'MJUSTRUNNINGASIWAITFERYOUAAALL!" Dei-Loki would shout in return.

"I HAVE HANDED OVER GREATNESS!"
Dei-Loki posed, rocking on his feet quickly as he quickly would draw his blades, pointing them upward before twirling them and sheathing them once more - darling out of the room in no true direction while laughing like a maniac. "DRAGON HUNTERS, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Watching him go, Malvo then sighed. Her eyes closing as she laughed and called out to him. "DEI! WHERE YA GOIN'!?"

"I'MJUSTRUNNINGASIWAITFERYOUAAALL!" Dei-Loki would shout in return.

"You're taking the wrong way, Squish! IT"S THIS WAY!" Masaru yelled before making a giant portal in the kitchen. "Please enter my dungeon- I MEAN! MT. . . . something. I forgot the name of the mountain."

"You're taking the wrong way, Squish! IT"S THIS WAY!" Masaru yelled before making a giant portal in the kitchen. "Please enter my dungeon- I MEAN! MT. . . . something. I forgot the name of the mountain."

In an instant, Dei-Loki was back at Masaru's side, eagerly jumping up and down as he looked to the others. "Let's go, let's go, let's go, LET'SGO, LET'SGOOO!"

In an instant, Dei-Loki was back at Masaru's side, eagerly jumping up and down as he looked to the others. "Let's go, let's go, let's go, LET'SGO, LET'SGOOO!"

Masaru wrapped his arms around Dei with a laugh as he jumped through the portal.

Yuki shook her head again, "this is going to be a journey." She walked through.

Graham looked to everyone before stepping through.

Masaru wrapped his arms around Dei with a laugh as he jumped through the portal.

Yuki shook her head again, "this is going to be a journey." She walked through.

Graham looked to everyone before stepping through.

Dei-Loki would laugh as well as he'd been brought through. "WEEEEeeee!"

"You can say that again." Malvo stated, following Yuki through as Adrian and the others followed. Reaver holding a very hesitant step before then moving through, as well.

Dei-Loki would laugh as well as he'd been brought through. "WEEEEeeee!"

"You can say that again." Malvo stated, following Yuki through as Adrian and the others followed. Reaver holding a very hesitant step before then moving through, as well.

Masaru put on his hood from the blizzard. "YUP DEFINITELY HERE! AND DEFINITELY COLD! PUT YOUR COATS ON!"

Masaru put on his hood from the blizzard. "YUP DEFINITELY HERE! AND DEFINITELY COLD! PUT YOUR COATS ON!"

Watching the snow, Dei-Loki tugged his hood up, as did everyone else with a hood. "Gods, it's like the Threshold!"

"Nah, gotta remember, it's also dark in the Threshold, on top of being well below freezing." Adrian commented loud enough to be heard over the blizzard, tying the strings on his hood after helping Zuzana with her hood. Zuzana having stared at him for a moment in a knowing, scolding fashion before Adrian had then then quirked a brow and smirked. "What? That's how I remember i-- Okay, okay. Won't bring it up again. Yeesh, talk about yer experience with being abandoned one time by a god, and ya get in trouble."

"Shhh, let's either focus on hunting a dragon or finding some form of shelter. Either is fine with me."

Reaver watched them all, having been the only one comfortable with the temperature. Rika sticking real close to him for that exact reason.

Watching the snow, Dei-Loki tugged his hood up, as did everyone else with a hood. "Gods, it's like the Threshold!"

"Nah, gotta remember, it's also dark in the Threshold, on top of being well below freezing." Adrian commented loud enough to be heard over the blizzard, tying the strings on his hood after helping Zuzana with her hood. Zuzana having stared at him for a moment in a knowing, scolding fashion before Adrian had then then quirked a brow and smirked. "What? That's how I remember i-- Okay, okay. Won't bring it up again. Yeesh, talk about yer experience with being abandoned one time by a god, and ya get in trouble."

"Shhh, let's either focus on hunting a dragon or finding some form of shelter. Either is fine with me."

Reaver watched them all, having been the only one comfortable with the temperature. Rika sticking real close to him for that exact reason.

Yuki and Graham put on their own hoods. Masaru turned back into serious Masaru, looking back to Yuki as she gave a nod. Masaru walked a few feet away and then squat down. His hand touched the snow and soon the snow melt for miles ahead. "I can't fix the blizzard, but i can clear a path! Now we can find a place to stay, but our time is coming close! We have to find the dragon above that mountain, but the ones that wish to stay back and find shelter are welcomed to stay back!"

Yuki and Graham put on their own hoods. Masaru turned back into serious Masaru, looking back to Yuki as she gave a nod. Masaru walked a few feet away and then squat down. His hand touched the snow and soon the snow melt for miles ahead. "I can't fix the blizzard, but i can clear a path! Now we can find a place to stay, but our time is coming close! We have to find the dragon above that mountain, but the ones that wish to stay back and find shelter are welcomed to stay back!"

Reaver gave a single nod to that before looking over to his brother. "Why don't you and Zuzu head fer shelter?"

Adrian paused at that, quirking his brow as he looked to Reaver. "You sure y' don't want me with you?"

Reaver smiled at this. "As much as I'd like t' have you fighting at my again side, I don't need y' both t' freeze out here! So, go ahead!"

Reaver gave a single nod to that before looking over to his brother. "Why don't you and Zuzu head fer shelter?"

Adrian paused at that, quirking his brow as he looked to Reaver. "You sure y' don't want me with you?"

Reaver smiled at this. "As much as I'd like t' have you fighting at my again side, I don't need y' both t' freeze out here! So, go ahead!"

"Trust me we definitely need a shelter when we come back. Especially for once going to happen to Reaver!"

Graham squinted at Masaru, "What's going to happen to Reaver?" Masaru turned towards the mountain, something moved at the top. "We must hurry before it runs! What we are here to take is the talon of the beast, the eye, a scale and the heart."

"Trust me we definitely need a shelter when we come back. Especially for once going to happen to Reaver!"

Graham squinted at Masaru, "What's going to happen to Reaver?" Masaru turned towards the mountain, something moved at the top. "We must hurry before it runs! What we are here to take is the talon of the beast, the eye, a scale and the heart."

Adrian quirked his brows at this, looking to his brother. And Reaver seemed to both pause and tense a bit from the idea of what was to come, quietly having drawn a breath before being the first one to head towards the mountain. "Let's just get this done and over with."

Adrian quirked his brows at this, looking to his brother. And Reaver seemed to both pause and tense a bit from the idea of what was to come, quietly having drawn a breath before being the first one to head towards the mountain. "Let's just get this done and over with."

"The sooner the better." Masaru looked back to Yuki. She nodded once more before disappearing behind the forest trees. "Yuki will be taking us to the top. Her body temperature is oblivious to the cold, so this is nothing to her really and for the fact that when we get up there, we're going to be stealthy to get the first hit."

"The sooner the better." Masaru looked back to Yuki. She nodded once more before disappearing behind the forest trees. "Yuki will be taking us to the top. Her body temperature is oblivious to the cold, so this is nothing to her really and for the fact that when we get up there, we're going to be stealthy to get the first hit."

Reaver gave another nod to Masaru, waiting up for Graham as he smiled a bit. "Y' ready t' sneak up on a dragon?"

Reaver gave another nod to Masaru, waiting up for Graham as he smiled a bit. "Y' ready t' sneak up on a dragon?"

"I'm just ready to have you safe and healthy and happy. That's all that matters." Graham smiled over to Reaver before looking over to where a giant white fox appeared out of the forest. It bounced over to the group with a smile. "Well, hop on everyone. Rika, you'll be taking a seat on my tail." She swirled one of her tails into a chair for Rika, putting her in gently.

"I'm just ready to have you safe and healthy and happy. That's all that matters." Graham smiled over to Reaver before looking over to where a giant white fox appeared out of the forest. It bounced over to the group with a smile. "Well, hop on everyone. Rika, you'll be taking a seat on my tail." She swirled one of her tails into a chair for Rika, putting her in gently.

Reaver's smile grew a bit at that before looking to the fox, as well - his attention moving to Rika. "See? You even get a VIP seat." He snickered from her huff before getting on.

"Hop on, Malvooo." Dei-Loki snickered, moving out of the way from his sister's punch before watching her get onto the back of the vixen, as well.

Reaver's smile grew a bit at that before looking to the fox, as well - his attention moving to Rika. "See? You even get a VIP seat." He snickered from her huff before getting on.

"Hop on, Malvooo." Dei-Loki snickered, moving out of the way from his sister's punch before watching her get onto the back of the vixen, as well.

Yuki's ears flattened against her head as she heard that, embarrassed as ever. She mentally shook it off quick. Masaru and Graham hopped on, holding onto the fur. Masaru stayed up front to his sister's head. He spoke something in Latin and she nodded before she zoomed off, leaving Zuzana and Adrian in the swirling snow. Yuki moved swiftly, climbing up the mountain with no issues until she was merely miles away from the dragon. She then hunkered down and crawled towards the dragon a bit close. "That's it." Masaru slightly whispered before huffing off. "Thanks sis, sorry that you have to stay in this form and fight a dragon like that."

Yuki shook it off. Her natural voice in that form was loud and booming so she spoke of nothing and looked up to the dragon. Masaru understood.

Yuki's ears flattened against her head as she heard that, embarrassed as ever. She mentally shook it off quick. Masaru and Graham hopped on, holding onto the fur. Masaru stayed up front to his sister's head. He spoke something in Latin and she nodded before she zoomed off, leaving Zuzana and Adrian in the swirling snow. Yuki moved swiftly, climbing up the mountain with no issues until she was merely miles away from the dragon. She then hunkered down and crawled towards the dragon a bit close. "That's it." Masaru slightly whispered before huffing off. "Thanks sis, sorry that you have to stay in this form and fight a dragon like that."

Yuki shook it off. Her natural voice in that form was loud and booming so she spoke of nothing and looked up to the dragon. Masaru understood.

Sliding off when Reaver and Dei-Loki did so, Malvo softly patted Yuki's side with a smile. Her voice purposely hushed as she'd been in stealth mode. "I'm sure you'll do amazing, either way. And shut up, Dei-Loki, I can feel yer smirk."

Dei-Loki quietly would raise his hands, that smirk truly present as he quietly would speak as well. "Alright, what's the plan? We all planning t' strike from different positions?"

Sliding off when Reaver and Dei-Loki did so, Malvo softly patted Yuki's side with a smile. Her voice purposely hushed as she'd been in stealth mode. "I'm sure you'll do amazing, either way. And shut up, Dei-Loki, I can feel yer smirk."

Dei-Loki quietly would raise his hands, that smirk truly present as he quietly would speak as well. "Alright, what's the plan? We all planning t' strike from different positions?"

Masaru smirked with him at the sight before turning his attention to Dei once more. "I say so. The weak point is its underbelly, there's no heavy armor unlike on its back. And if i know anything, this dragon has to be like the fire dragon and i killed that by the underbelly and the eyes before i end it with a swift slice on its neck."

Masaru smirked with him at the sight before turning his attention to Dei once more. "I say so. The weak point is its underbelly, there's no heavy armor unlike on its back. And if i know anything, this dragon has to be like the fire dragon and i killed that by the underbelly and the eyes before i end it with a swift slice on its neck."

Dei-Loki nodded quickly a couple of times as he'd watch Masaru. "As with many dragons, underbelly and neck are a couple of the easiest things t' pierce. As well as the eyes, if you can reach 'em. Any takers as to who attacks from where? I call right flank."

Dei-Loki nodded quickly a couple of times as he'd watch Masaru. "As with many dragons, underbelly and neck are a couple of the easiest things t' pierce. As well as the eyes, if you can reach 'em. Any takers as to who attacks from where? I call right flank."

Graham looked at the dragon. "I'll take left flank then." Yuki looked at the feet and tail of the dragon. "Yuki says that she's taking distraction in case things go haywire and someone ends up in the clutches of that. As for me, i'll stay middle."

Graham looked at the dragon. "I'll take left flank then." Yuki looked at the feet and tail of the dragon. "Yuki says that she's taking distraction in case things go haywire and someone ends up in the clutches of that. As for me, i'll stay middle."

"And that leaves me wiiith... the front. Lovely." Reaver softly would exhale as he watched the dragon.

"I can cloak you and Rika in shadows. It'll keep yer stealth in tact." Malvo suggested as she'd look to Reaver before then looking to the others. "That offer goes fer you all, as well."

"You know I've got the stealth down pact." Dei-Loki grinned.

"I'd certainly hate for a fellow child of the shadows to say otherwise." Malvo would grin in return to her brother.

"And that leaves me wiiith... the front. Lovely." Reaver softly would exhale as he watched the dragon.

"I can cloak you and Rika in shadows. It'll keep yer stealth in tact." Malvo suggested as she'd look to Reaver before then looking to the others. "That offer goes fer you all, as well."

"You know I've got the stealth down pact." Dei-Loki grinned.

"I'd certainly hate for a fellow child of the shadows to say otherwise." Malvo would grin in return to her brother.

"Everyone ready? On a count three we attack as a unity. Okay?" Masaru asked.

"Everyone ready? On a count three we attack as a unity. Okay?" Masaru asked.

"I'm ready."

Malvo gave a nod, taking position by the trees as she'd successfully cloak Reaver and Rika. "Positioned and ready."

"I'm ready."

Malvo gave a nod, taking position by the trees as she'd successfully cloak Reaver and Rika. "Positioned and ready."

Masaru moved to the middle a little, charging up his blade. "One, two, three!" He made the hand movement to the move into the dragon before moving with super sonic speed to the belly of the beast. It swatted at Masaru who jumped back a few feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back