• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"It does hurt and okay. Hurry and tell whoever else wants to come to get reaaaaaaaaady! Dork, i swear." He looked towards Reaver and pointed to Chloe with his thumb over his shoulder and a smile on his lips.

Reaver snickered at that, closing his eyes. "Ah, there's no use fighting it. We're all dorks."

"I'm not." Adrian grinned, taking out the finished meat.

"Yes, you aaare. There's no weaseling out of it."

Reaver snickered at that, closing his eyes. "Ah, there's no use fighting it. We're all dorks."

"I'm not." Adrian grinned, taking out the finished meat.

"Yes, you aaare. There's no weaseling out of it."
"All dorks, Adrian. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" Graham shook his fists at the chant.

"All dorks, Adrian. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" Graham shook his fists at the chant.

Without hesitation, Reaver would join in as he'd also shake his fists. "One of us! ONE OF US!"

Adrian stared at the both of them, shaking his head with a grin. "Nope, not a dork."

"I learned from the biggest of dorks, Adrian, and you were one of the only ones I grew up with as a toddleeerrr. Dork." Reaver teasingly grinned.

Without hesitation, Reaver would join in as he'd also shake his fists. "One of us! ONE OF US!"

Adrian stared at the both of them, shaking his head with a grin. "Nope, not a dork."

"I learned from the biggest of dorks, Adrian, and you were one of the only ones I grew up with as a toddleeerrr. Dork." Reaver teasingly grinned.

"You were the role model dork. THE KING OF DORKS! HUZZAH!"

"Aha! Glad you can admit it, Dee-Dee. Glaaaaaaad that you can admit it."

"Yeah, yeah." Adrian snickered before gesturing to the seasoned meat on the pan. "Now, if either of you are hungry, help yerself t' the roast."

Graham looked to Reaver. "You go first, you're safer to it if it is poisoned."

Reaver saluted before gesturing to Adrian with his thumb. "If this food kills me, make sure he doesn't make the funeral food." He'd then open the drawer, digging through it before having taken out a knife to carve the meat with, as well as a fork.

Reaver saluted before gesturing to Adrian with his thumb. "If this food kills me, make sure he doesn't make the funeral food." He'd then open the drawer, digging through it before having taken out a knife to carve the meat with, as well as a fork.

Graham saluted back. "Yes sir! Good luck, Captain Reaver."

Graham saluted back. "Yes sir! Good luck, Captain Reaver."

Looking to Graham, he gave a single nod before sticking the fork into the meat. Cautiously cutting onto it with precision that would match someone working to disarm a bomb. Adrian had been giving him an unimpressed 'really?' look as Reaver had continued - looking to the colouring with wide eyes. "Holy Maker cursing the depths of Shadowheim, it's actually cooked through!"

Looking to Graham, he gave a single nod before sticking the fork into the meat. Cautiously cutting onto it with precision that would match someone working to disarm a bomb. Adrian had been giving him an unimpressed 'really?' look as Reaver had continued - looking to the colouring with wide eyes. "Holy Maker cursing the depths of Shadowheim, it's actually cooked through!"

Graham ducked as the food was being cut before peering above the counter to Reaver. "Captain Reaver, have you gone mad? Or are you positive that King Dee-Dee didn't poison the food." He walked to Reaver, still scrunched down in a squat position.

Graham ducked as the food was being cut before peering above the counter to Reaver. "Captain Reaver, have you gone mad? Or are you positive that King Dee-Dee didn't poison the food." He walked to Reaver, still scrunched down in a squat position.

"I'm being quite serious, General. Look!" Reaver gently pulled the slice down. "Little t' no red!"

Graham moved up a bit, taking a bite. His eyes widen as he swallowed. "HE DID IT! He finally did it! Adrian's growing up!"

"THE UNTHINKABLE HATH HAPPENED!" Reaver took a bite, himself. His gaze shifting to Adrian when he threw his hands up into the air dramatically.

"Yes! King Dee-Dee has proven himself capable of preparing a dish that's good for all food lovers! Bask in the glory of edible food!"

"THE UNTHINKABLE HATH HAPPENED!" Reaver took a bite, himself. His gaze shifting to Adrian when he threw his hands up into the air dramatically.

"Yes! King Dee-Dee has proven himself capable of preparing a dish that's good for all food lovers! Bask in the glory of edible food!"

"Huzzah king dee-dee!" Graham raced over and put Adrian on his shoulders.

"Huzzah king dee-dee!" Graham raced over and put Adrian on his shoulders.

Adrian widened his eyes, flailing his arms a bit until he was balanced, then his fists would rest on his sides as he'd puff his chest in a heroic, bold nature - only to burst into laughter the moment Reaver laughed.

Adrian widened his eyes, flailing his arms a bit until he was balanced, then his fists would rest on his sides as he'd puff his chest in a heroic, bold nature - only to burst into laughter the moment Reaver laughed.
Graham laughed as well. "We're a mighty bunch of dorks! Yes we are!"

"I... have no clue." Reaver blinked, rubbing the back of his head. "All I know is it's gotta be before midnight, that's fer sure."

"Well yeah, we gotta get it quick too." As Graham said that Masru hopped down the railing and walked over to the guys. "Welp, getcha ya shits and let's get going. We gotta a dragon to find and conquer."

"Well yeah, we gotta get it quick too." As Graham said that Masru hopped down the railing and walked over to the guys. "Welp, getcha ya shits and let's get going. We gotta a dragon to find and conquer."

"Ye-" Reaver glanced to Masaru, grinning a bit. "Well, that was timely."

"Certainly was." Adrian agreed before climbing off of Graham's shoulders.

"WE'RE OFF T' SLAY THE DRAGON, THE DRAGON THAT'LL SAVE KING WOOF~"
Dei-Loki sang out, rushing ahead with his mother's things that both he and Malvo had been helping with. Zuzana behind them, along with Chloe, as well as Rika, whom had carried along Mr. Snuffles.

"Don't start flyin', now, because I'm not bringin' ya t' the ER, like last time!" Malvo huffed, watching Dei-Loki - whom seemed like he was about to blast off.

"Shhhhhh, Dorchadas. I'm not gonna break anythiiin'. LET'S GO BEAT THE FOCK OUTTA AH DRAGOOONNN!"

"Ye-" Reaver glanced to Masaru, grinning a bit. "Well, that was timely."

"Certainly was." Adrian agreed before climbing off of Graham's shoulders.

"WE'RE OFF T' SLAY THE DRAGON, THE DRAGON THAT'LL SAVE KING WOOF~"
Dei-Loki sang out, rushing ahead with his mother's things that both he and Malvo had been helping with. Zuzana behind them, along with Chloe, as well as Rika, whom had carried along Mr. Snuffles.

"Don't start flyin', now, because I'm not bringin' ya t' the ER, like last time!" Malvo huffed, watching Dei-Loki - whom seemed like he was about to blast off.

"Shhhhhh, Dorchadas. I'm not gonna break anythiiin'. LET'S GO BEAT THE FOCK OUTTA AH DRAGOOONNN!"

"TO THE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" Masaru cheered, Yuki sighed, stopping right next to Malvo. "And i've seen that someone introduced Masaru to candy." She smiled over to Dei before shaking her head.

"TO THE DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" Masaru cheered, Yuki sighed, stopping right next to Malvo. "And i've seen that someone introduced Masaru to candy." She smiled over to Dei before shaking her head.

Dei-Loki spuuun on a heal, facing Yuki and Malvo. "No one should be deprived of candy! NO ONE."

Malvo snickered. "Well, with two overly hyper teammates, it should make fighting the dragon even more interesting, anyhow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back