• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
While zen watched the fight he was taken aback by Reaves new pyrokinesis. While he knew reaver loved his flame thrower he never thought this would happen. "So when did reaver become freinds with Hephaestus?" He chuckeled.
Graham laughed before turning his attention to Zen. "Since he found an ol' ring that gave him that ability after we went to fight off an old familiar face. Apparently, it was made by Reaver's mother's guardian, Masaru. He's also Dei-loki's mate. You'll meet him around. In fact, i wonder where he is? He's usually by Dei's side no matter what, like a lost pup. Well, you'll see him though. You two might get along. He's not a zombie, but he sure loves to eat . . . . his victims? Such a confusing character." He shook his head as if he was trying to figure out life's mystery.

Dei-Loki and Malvo would widen their eyes as they'd witnessed the wisps whipping in their direction. Both of which seeming to widen their eyes the moment the flaming wisps cut through them both. The two of them quickly dispersing into clouds of shadows which would soon fade before the real versions of themselves in came charging out of the shadows of the trees behind Reaver. Blades risen.

Zen gave a smile."looks like I missed another interesting development. Good thing I won't be going any where anytime soon" zen had had enough of being left out when things got interesting so he had decided not to skip out on his friends anymore. His attention was drawn back to the fight which seemed to be taking an interesting turn.

"That's good. I'm glad you are back. So whatcha think of the fight?" He cocked his head over.

"That's good. I'm glad you are back. So whatcha think of the fight?" He cocked his head over.
"Hmm" zen thought for a moment " well first off dei-loki and malvo have good team work but reaver is quick on the uptake. Its going to take more than just good team work to beat him seeing as he is good with is new found power...is what I think. But hey im just some random zombie." Zen smiled

"Hmm" zen thought for a moment " well first off dei-loki and malvo have good team work but reaver is quick on the uptake. Its going to take more than just good team work to beat him seeing as he is good with is new found power...is what I think. But hey im just some random zombie." Zen smiled

Reaver would dart his gaze quickly behind him, jumping back once, then twice, when the twins took turns swiping blades. And, with an amused yet tired grin, he'd bring the flames into his control yet again. Managing to blast the two back.

Dei-Loki, eyes wide, would stifle a soft yelp before he'd land and slide backwards. Malvo landing beside them as the two panted. Still, they'd poses grins on their faces.

Reaver would dart his gaze quickly behind him, jumping back once, then twice, when the twins took turns swiping blades. And, with an amused yet tired grin, he'd bring the flames into his control yet again. Managing to blast the two back.

Dei-Loki, eyes wide, would stifle a soft yelp before he'd land and slide backwards. Malvo landing beside them as the two panted. Still, they'd poses grins on their faces.

Graham nodded, agreeing with Zen before turning his attention back to the last minute of it. "Well done! You both did very well, and Reaver, you finished in under thirteen minutes. Reaver, for you, I would see if you can make fire weapons, shields and such, that can help protect you against teams. Twins, you two need to rely more onto each other. Also, as the saying goes, 'know thy enemy, know thy field, know thy battle, take the win'. You need to trust your natural environment around you, and analyze your enemy's weak points and strong points. Other than that, you all did fine executing your strong suits, but make sure never to rush in blindly. Emotions lead you to death in the battle field."

Graham nodded, agreeing with Zen before turning his attention back to the last minute of it. "Well done! You both did very well, and Reaver, you finished in under thirteen minutes. Reaver, for you, I would see if you can make fire weapons, shields and such, that can help protect you against teams. Twins, you two need to rely more onto each other. Also, as the saying goes, 'know thy enemy, know thy field, know thy battle, take the win'. You need to trust your natural environment around you, and analyze your enemy's weak points and strong points. Other than that, you all did fine executing your strong suits, but make sure never to rush in blindly. Emotions lead you to death in the battle field."
Zen offered a clap "quite the battle if I do say so. While I don't have anything to add seeing as I fight haphazardly I did enjoy watching."

Reaver, through his tired panting, inhaled at the idea as he'd gaze off in thought of the many possibilities. His back soon propping against the tree as he'd feel the mark on his arm.

Dei-Loki stood straight, as did Malvo as the two would sheath their blades before saluting their uncle. Grins on their faces as the two closed their eyes and spoke in unison. "Aye, sir!"

Reaver, through his tired panting, inhaled at the idea as he'd gaze off in thought of the many possibilities. His back soon propping against the tree as he'd feel the mark on his arm.

Dei-Loki stood straight, as did Malvo as the two would sheath their blades before saluting their uncle. Grins on their faces as the two closed their eyes and spoke in unison. "Aye, sir!"
"Seems their well disciplined" zen
commented. He wasn't exactly the one to know or care about discipline. He got things done in his own way.

commented. He wasn't exactly the one to know or care about discipline. He got things done in his own way.

"That or they're being sarcastic." He smirked, ruffling their hairs. He then leaned on their head as he looked over to Reaver. "So, you wanna continue to fight, or shall we see what other things you can do with your fire?"

"That or they're being sarcastic." He smirked, ruffling their hairs. He then leaned on their head as he looked over to Reaver. "So, you wanna continue to fight, or shall we see what other things you can do with your fire?"

The twins had snickered, soon glancing to Reaver, as well.

Avoiding the itch, Reaver returned their looks as he slowly pushed himself off of the tree's base. "A bit of experiment with the given abilities sounds nice. I need a breather, anyhow."

Avoiding the itch, Reaver returned their looks as he slowly pushed himself off of the tree's base. "A bit of experiment with the given abilities sounds nice. I need a breather, anyhow."
"So what have you found yourself able to do with your flames so far?" Zen questioned

"So what have you found yourself able to do with your flames so far?" Zen questioned

"Alright then, shall we go make lunch, potatoes?"

"Alright then, shall we go make lunch, potatoes?"

Reaver glanced over to Zen, grinning a bit as he would dust off his hands. "Good seein' ya again, Jester!" He began, soon rubbing the back of his head as he closed his eyes. "And... not much, other then what ya probably saw here. Not that I mind though, this power is still pretty new."

Malvo would nod, grinning as she looked up to Graham. "Only if we get t' help!"

Reaver glanced over to Zen, grinning a bit as he would dust off his hands. "Good seein' ya again, Jester!" He began, soon rubbing the back of his head as he closed his eyes. "And... not much, other then what ya probably saw here. Not that I mind though, this power is still pretty new."

Zen shrugged "you can always get stronger. I look forward to seeing what you become able to do" he said as he eyed his left arm wrapped in bandages then turned his attention back to reaver.

Zen shrugged "you can always get stronger. I look forward to seeing what you become able to do" he said as he eyed his left arm wrapped in bandages then turned his attention back to reaver.

Graham snickered and nodded. "Of course you two can help, where would i be without my chefs with me? Come on, you two. Reaver, lunch will be done soon. Go ahead and read some books on pyromancy in the library or continue to train what you can do. Just go put on some itch cream before you do any of that though. I don't want to come back with your arm bleeding like crazy."

Graham snickered and nodded. "Of course you two can help, where would i be without my chefs with me? Come on, you two. Reaver, lunch will be done soon. Go ahead and read some books on pyromancy in the library or continue to train what you can do. Just go put on some itch cream before you do any of that though. I don't want to come back with your arm bleeding like crazy."

"Thanks." Reaver grinned before nodding to Graham - beginning to head inside as he looked to Zen once more. "What's up with yer arm?"

Dei-Loki would puff his chest slightly at the praise-filled chef comment, quickly heading in as Malvo snickered and followed.

"Thanks." Reaver grinned before nodding to Graham - beginning to head inside as he looked to Zen once more. "What's up with yer arm?"

Dei-Loki would puff his chest slightly at the praise-filled chef comment, quickly heading in as Malvo snickered and followed.

Once the twins and Graham were in the kitchen, he cracked his knuckles. "Alright what sounds good? Salad with BLTs? Tomato soup with grilled cheese? Grilled chicken with mash potatoes? What shall it be?"

"Its kinda complicated but long story short I killed this thing in the mountains...which now I've forgotten its name...and in its last breaths it touched my arm and this happened" he unwrapped his arm and revealed that it was completely black and had spikes growing out of it in random locations." Speaking of which I wonder if what I asked the guy in the alchemy lab for is done..."

Once the twins and Graham were in the kitchen, he cracked his knuckles. "Alright what sounds good? Salad with BLTs? Tomato soup with grilled cheese? Grilled chicken with mash potatoes? What shall it be?"

"Oooooo, that last one sounds really good." Dei-Loki commented, stretching as they'd made it into the kitchen.

Malvo quirked a brow at this, a smirk climbing her face as she crossed her arms. "That's only because y' enjoy cooking with potatoes."

Dei-Loki paused, scoffing with a smirk. "They're the easiest t' work with! Something ya can't screw up completely. Besides, call me a big Mákrishman stereotype, but I love potatoes. They go good with so many different foods. Right, uncle Grizzly?"

"Its kinda complicated but long story short I killed this thing in the mountains...which now I've forgotten its name...and in its last breaths it touched my arm and this happened" he unwrapped his arm and revealed that it was completely black and had spikes growing out of it in random locations." Speaking of which I wonder if what I asked the guy in the alchemy lab for is done..."

Reaver hissed from the way it looked, a slight cringe to follow as he'd lower his ears slightly. "Ooooo... does it... does it hurt?" He'd then pause. The alchemy lap? There was only one other inventor he knew that would be occupying that space. Brows having lifted, he cocked his head. "Y' mean Buh'roham?" He'd ask. "Because, he's over in the camp close by t' the palace, I think, if y' wish t' go and ask?"

"Oooooo, that last one sounds really good." Dei-Loki commented, stretching as they'd made it into the kitchen.

Malvo quirked a brow at this, a smirk climbing her face as she crossed her arms. "That's only because y' enjoy cooking with potatoes."

Dei-Loki paused, scoffing with a smirk. "They're the easiest t' work with! Something ya can't screw up completely. Besides, call me a big Mákrishman stereotype, but I love potatoes. They go good with so many different foods. Right, uncle Grizzly?"

Reaver hissed from the way it looked, a slight cringe to follow as he'd lower his ears slightly. "Ooooo... does it... does it hurt?" He'd then pause. The alchemy lap? There was only one other inventor he knew that would be occupying that space. Brows having lifted, he cocked his head. "Y' mean Buh'roham?" He'd ask. "Because, he's over in the camp close by t' the palace, I think, if y' wish t' go and ask?"
"No it doesn't hurt but don't touch it. If it comes in contact with organic matter things go south very quickly." Upon hearing the name Buh'roham he blinked. "Yeah that was his name I was drawing a blank for a second. I asked him if he could make me a gauntlet a while back so it would be nice I'd I could check in with him in that"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"You are right, but we should also ask Malvo what she wants as well. Whatya sweetie?"

"No it doesn't hurt but don't touch it. If it comes in contact with organic matter things go south very quickly." Upon hearing the name Buh'roham he blinked. "Yeah that was his name I was drawing a blank for a second. I asked him if he could make me a gauntlet a while back so it would be nice I'd I could check in with him in that"
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Reaver nodded, scratching his own arm ever so slightly before immediately ceasing his actions the moment he caught himself doing so. Managing a smile, he turned and began to lead the way to the camp. "Alright, I suppose I could lead ya there real quick before I head off t' study and such."

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

"You are right, but we should also ask Malvo what she wants as well. Whatya sweetie?"

Malvo thought for a moment once given the ability to choose. In her pondering, she'd then blink as she looked to Dei-Loki, whom mouthed the words 'chicken and potatoes' with a wide smile on his face. Malvo rolled her eyes, but snickered soon after. "I could go fer some chicken and mashed potatoes, as well."

Reaver nodded, scratching his own arm ever so slightly before immediately ceasing his actions the moment he caught himself doing so. Managing a smile, he turned and began to lead the way to the camp. "Alright, I suppose I could lead ya there real quick before I head off t' study and such."

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Malvo thought for a moment once given the ability to choose. In her pondering, she'd then blink as she looked to Dei-Loki, whom mouthed the words 'chicken and potatoes' with a wide smile on his face. Malvo rolled her eyes, but snickered soon after. "I could go fer some chicken and mashed potatoes, as well."
"Thanks" zen replied as he wrapped his arm back up carefully "so anything interesting, beside of course your pyromancy, happen while I was in the mountains?"he spoke as he walked beside reaver.

"Thanks" zen replied as he wrapped his arm back up carefully "so anything interesting, beside of course your pyromancy, happen while I was in the mountains?"he spoke as he walked beside reaver.

Reaver would lift a brow at that, rubbing the back of his head as he thought back. "Well, aside from finding out my boyfriend is a warlock, the fight the other day, and uncovering more trauma and info from my past... not much, really."

Reaver would lift a brow at that, rubbing the back of his head as he thought back. "Well, aside from finding out my boyfriend is a warlock, the fight the other day, and uncovering more trauma and info from my past... not much, really."
Zen blinked a slightly puzzled look on his face as if he didn't exactly want to find out about reavers past traumas. He had enough of his own to try and forget. "Well that must have been...something" apart from reavers family matters there was something else that intrigued him." So what's it like being 'in love'? So to speak."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back