• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"The Slash Bringing laaaaasherrrr."

(Time-skip to tomooooooorrooooooooooooooooooooooow.)

Graham groaned as his muscles cracked and twitched back to life. The rising sun stared down at the two lovers that laid in the grass. He groaned feeling his eyes hurt from the sun. "My Gods of the Valhalla above, please make thy sun shoo."

(Time-skip to tomooooooorrooooooooooooooooooooooow.)

Graham groaned as his muscles cracked and twitched back to life. The rising sun stared down at the two lovers that laid in the grass. He groaned feeling his eyes hurt from the sun. "My Gods of the Valhalla above, please make thy sun shoo."

Reaver let loose a groan of his own, forcefully turning himself over as he hid his face in Graham's chest. "It's blindiiing... haaaalp..."

Reaver let loose a groan of his own, forcefully turning himself over as he hid his face in Graham's chest. "It's blindiiing... haaaalp..."

Graham smiled before pulling the blanket up so that it covered Reaver's head. "Come on, Rea. We should get back home, and that way, we can learn more about pyromancy."

Graham smiled before pulling the blanket up so that it covered Reaver's head. "Come on, Rea. We should get back home, and that way, we can learn more about pyromancy."

Reaver groaned, but perked following the idea. And, peeking at Graham from under the covers, he poked his chest. "Can y' carry me back sugar beah?"

Reaver groaned, but perked following the idea. And, peeking at Graham from under the covers, he poked his chest. "Can y' carry me back sugar beah?"

"First, we have to get our clothes on. I can't help you get your clothes on. I can, but it'll take longer. Do you want me to put your clothes on?"

"First, we have to get our clothes on. I can't help you get your clothes on. I can, but it'll take longer. Do you want me to put your clothes on?"

"Aaaah, I could do that much, I guess." Reaver spoke through a yawn, soon looking around before rolling off of Graham and looking for their clothes. Soon grabbing Graham's and handing them over with a smile before grabbing his own clothes so he could get dressed.

"Aaaah, I could do that much, I guess." Reaver spoke through a yawn, soon looking around before rolling off of Graham and looking for their clothes. Soon grabbing Graham's and handing them over with a smile before grabbing his own clothes so he could get dressed.

Graham nodded, getting his clothes on before grabbing Reaver and holding him bridal style. "Pick the basket up please." He leaned down so that Reaver could get it.

Graham nodded, getting his clothes on before grabbing Reaver and holding him bridal style. "Pick the basket up please." He leaned down so that Reaver could get it.

Tugging his pants on, Reaver left his sweatshirt unzipped before leaning a bit - grabbing the basket before resting it on his torso as he leaned against Graham a bit. "One pick-ah-nic basket. Now, off t' burn things!"

Tugging his pants on, Reaver left his sweatshirt unzipped before leaning a bit - grabbing the basket before resting it on his torso as he leaned against Graham a bit. "One pick-ah-nic basket. Now, off t' burn things!"

Graham snickered. "Just don't say that too loudly. We don't need Adrian finding out about our plans." Once back, Graham put him down. "Want to do it in the training grounds?"

Graham snickered. "Just don't say that too loudly. We don't need Adrian finding out about our plans." Once back, Graham put him down. "Want to do it in the training grounds?"

"True." Reaver would also snicker, softly placing the basket down before spinning to face Graham soon after. "I think that'd be best... should we get the hose again?" Reaver quirked a brow, rubbing the back of his head.

"True." Reaver would also snicker, softly placing the basket down before spinning to face Graham soon after. "I think that'd be best... should we get the hose again?" Reaver quirked a brow, rubbing the back of his head.

"If you don't trust yourself, but I trust you. You got this."

"If you don't trust yourself, but I trust you. You got this."

Reaver would perk his ears, his smile having grown as he gave a nod. "... Y' know what? Yeah. Yeah I believe in me too. Forget the hose, I got this."

"HAVE AT THEE!" Dei-Loki shouted, backing out the door as he would jab his dagger at Malvo, soon jumping off the porch.

"YER JABS ARE AS THREATENING AS YER HIGHT!" Malvo shouted in return, jumping down after Dei-Loki as she'd shank towards Dei-Loki - whom dodged.

"Right back at ya, little Dorchadas!" Dei-Loki laughed, yelping a bit when Malvo had gotten his knuckles. Soon returning the action.

Reaver would perk his ears, his smile having grown as he gave a nod. "... Y' know what? Yeah. Yeah I believe in me too. Forget the hose, I got this."

"HAVE AT THEE!" Dei-Loki shouted, backing out the door as he would jab his dagger at Malvo, soon jumping off the porch.

"YER JABS ARE AS THREATENING AS YER HIGHT!" Malvo shouted in return, jumping down after Dei-Loki as she'd shank towards Dei-Loki - whom dodged.

"Right back at ya, little Dorchadas!" Dei-Loki laughed, yelping a bit when Malvo had gotten his knuckles. Soon returning the action.

Once Graham put Reaver down, he saw the twins play their knife fight game. He put a hand over his mouth as he waved at his eyes, pretending to tear up. "My sweet potatoes, they've grown!"

Once Graham put Reaver down, he saw the twins play their knife fight game. He put a hand over his mouth as he waved at his eyes, pretending to tear up. "My sweet potatoes, they've grown!"

Reaver arched a brow before turning his attention to the twins. A wide grin on his face as he bit back a laugh. "AAAHHH, they grow up so fast!"

"That's three, little Loki!" Malvo grinned, looking to Dei-Loki before she looked to their uncles. Happily waving a bloodied hand.

Dei-Loki hissed from the stinging in his hands, looking to the tears in his gloves before playfully glaring to Malvo. "Another go!" He'd challenge, soon looking to their uncles as well before mimicking his sister's actions.

Reaver arched a brow before turning his attention to the twins. A wide grin on his face as he bit back a laugh. "AAAHHH, they grow up so fast!"

"That's three, little Loki!" Malvo grinned, looking to Dei-Loki before she looked to their uncles. Happily waving a bloodied hand.

Dei-Loki hissed from the stinging in his hands, looking to the tears in his gloves before playfully glaring to Malvo. "Another go!" He'd challenge, soon looking to their uncles as well before mimicking his sister's actions.

"Beautiful, continue your game kids. Just be careful. Don't stab to hard or you'll be grounded."

"Beautiful, continue your game kids. Just be careful. Don't stab to hard or you'll be grounded."

"No promises." Dei-Loki replied, soon stumbling with an oof following an elbow to the side.

"Don't worry! We won't." Malvo assured before turning to Dei-Loki.

Dei-Loki grinned, lifting his dagger. "Ready!?"

"GO!" Malvo shouted, their shaking beginning once more.

Reaver watched them, snickering with a wide grin. Waking his head as he flicked an ear. "No wonder they drive their parents crazy sometimes, eh?"

"No promises." Dei-Loki replied, soon stumbling with an oof following an elbow to the side.

"Don't worry! We won't." Malvo assured before turning to Dei-Loki.

Dei-Loki grinned, lifting his dagger. "Ready!?"

"GO!" Malvo shouted, their shaking beginning once more.

Reaver watched them, snickering with a wide grin. Waking his head as he flicked an ear. "No wonder they drive their parents crazy sometimes, eh?"

"Don't we all drive their parents crazy sometimes too though?" He snickered, before heading to the training grounds.

"Don't we all drive their parents crazy sometimes too though?" He snickered, before heading to the training grounds.

"True, true." Reaver laughed, following after Graham as he looked around. "Apparently according to Val, one of the things our mom told Adrian was that she hoped he'd have kids that were as bad as he was." Reaver would then shrug, a grin on his face as he'd close his eyes. "I think her hopes were met."

"True, true." Reaver laughed, following after Graham as he looked around. "Apparently according to Val, one of the things our mom told Adrian was that she hoped he'd have kids that were as bad as he was." Reaver would then shrug, a grin on his face as he'd close his eyes. "I think her hopes were met."

"Truly. Now he knows the fate worse than death, but more beautiful than life. Children are just amazing things. Alright, so how shall we start, Rea?"

"Truly. Now he knows the fate worse than death, but more beautiful than life. Children are just amazing things. Alright, so how shall we start, Rea?"

"That they are." Reaver smiled, slowing to a stop as he'd think. "... Conjuring the flame? I could use a bit more practice with that so I don't need t'... ya know... flail wildly..."

"Alright then, try it out."

Reaver gave a nod, huffing softly before holding out the hand with the ring. Staring at his hand in the process as he squinted. Full concentration activated. And, eventually, he'd conjure a small, flickering flame. However, it was one that wouldn't survive for long as it would flick in and out of existence.

Reaver gave a nod, huffing softly before holding out the hand with the ring. Staring at his hand in the process as he squinted. Full concentration activated. And, eventually, he'd conjure a small, flickering flame. However, it was one that wouldn't survive for long as it would flick in and out of existence.

"Hey! You got it somewhat. We just gotta conjure more of that. For me, what my mom taught me to do was feel the power slip into my control. To feel that feeling. Whatever you feel when you make that fire, increase it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back