• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Finishing what he had I'm his mouth, he nodded before grabbing two glasses - setting them down as he opened the whiskey. A heavenly smirk appearing on his face from the sound of the untwisting cap before he'd then pour a couple of glasses.

Graham took his cup and kissed the corner of Reaver's cheek before taking a drink. He then placed his hand on Reaver's forehead. "Maker's breath, is this what the ring does to you? We can be in the coldest parts of Engranussia and you would still would be warm and warm a village at the same time." He scooted closer for the heat and just to be close.

Graham took his cup and kissed the corner of Reaver's cheek before taking a drink. He then placed his hand on Reaver's forehead. "Maker's breath, is this what the ring does to you? We can be in the coldest parts of Engranussia and you would still would be warm and warm a village at the same time." He scooted closer for the heat and just to be close.

Reaver would blink, soon nodding as he managed a smile. Soon propping his head against Graham's shoulder. "Apparently. That's why I only wore a sweatshirt and thin pants. I'd be overheated, otherwise."

Reaver would blink, soon nodding as he managed a smile. Soon propping his head against Graham's shoulder. "Apparently. That's why I only wore a sweatshirt and thin pants. I'd be overheated, otherwise."

"So . . . . does this mean i get to see you in more . . . tight, thin clothes?" Graham's cheek automatically blushed at the idea. He was always a fan of Reaver's body type at the beginning of their lives. While Reaver was tone and slim, Graham felt like an awkward, buff giant, but not it was for . . . . other reasons. Personal preference. And don't get him wrong, he loved Reaver no matter what he looked like. His personality was a big play to Graham's heart more than his looks, but the idea of seeing his mate in a t-shirt that clung to his lean frame made him go dreamy eyed in an instance.

"So . . . . does this mean i get to see you in more . . . tight, thin clothes?" Graham's cheek automatically blushed at the idea. He was always a fan of Reaver's body type at the beginning of their lives. While Reaver was tone and slim, Graham felt like an awkward, buff giant, but not it was for . . . . other reasons. Personal preference. And don't get him wrong, he loved Reaver no matter what he looked like. His personality was a big play to Graham's heart more than his looks, but the idea of seeing his mate in a t-shirt that clung to his lean frame made him go dreamy eyed in an instance.

Reaver quirked a brow at the blush, eventually lifting his brow as he smirked. A true lover of the idea of the attention. Gently grabbing his glass, he kept his smirk and raised in to his lips. Speaking before sipping. "Maaaayyyybe~"

Reaver quirked a brow at the blush, eventually lifting his brow as he smirked. A true lover of the idea of the attention. Gently grabbing his glass, he kept his smirk and raised in to his lips. Speaking before sipping. "Maaaayyyybe~"

Graham groaned. "Oh Maker's breath. You're killing me here, Rea." He teased, turning back to look at Reaver with a smirk.

Graham groaned. "Oh Maker's breath. You're killing me here, Rea." He teased, turning back to look at Reaver with a smirk.

Setting his glass down after sipping, he leaned a bit more against Graham, glancing up at him with his best innocent look. "Would it please the beah?"

Setting his glass down after sipping, he leaned a bit more against Graham, glancing up at him with his best innocent look. "Would it please the beah?"

"Mighty fine. Mighty fine it would. Please. Sometimes shirtless works well with pleasin' the beah." Graham did his best innocent look.

"Mighty fine. Mighty fine it would. Please. Sometimes shirtless works well with pleasin' the beah." Graham did his best innocent look.

Reaver snickered, quickly kissing Graham's lips before leaning against his chest. "Alright. If it pleases the beah, it shall be done."

"Just fer the buff hunk." Reaver chuckled, smiling from the tapping as he let out a happy sigh.

"Aww. But just because i said that, doesn't mean you have to really. Just know that whatever you do with your appearance is fine with me. Just don't change your bubbly personality."

"Aww. But just because i said that, doesn't mean you have to really. Just know that whatever you do with your appearance is fine with me. Just don't change your bubbly personality."

"I know. And, trust me," Grabbing his glass, he raised it with a wide grin. "My bubbly personality shall go nowhere! It's who I am."

"I know. And, trust me," Grabbing his glass, he raised it with a wide grin. "My bubbly personality shall go nowhere! It's who I am."

Graham snickered. "Good! That's my Rea. Ah, how i miss the stars. Overseas, you can't see them that well. Especially in the cities, but here. It's right."

Graham snickered. "Good! That's my Rea. Ah, how i miss the stars. Overseas, you can't see them that well. Especially in the cities, but here. It's right."

"Y' can see them from the ships deck though, right?" Reaver asked as he'd also look to the sky. Sipping his whiskey in the process.

"Y' can see them from the ships deck though, right?" Reaver asked as he'd also look to the sky. Sipping his whiskey in the process.

"You could, but it's not the same. The boys love to talk, and how can i not let them have that? They work hard and fight for what is right and what is safe for the innocent lives. Most of them need that outlet of entertainment to go through the day. But here, the only thing you can hear is the waves that crash along the rocks and the crickets that chirp in the night with other animals."

"You could, but it's not the same. The boys love to talk, and how can i not let them have that? They work hard and fight for what is right and what is safe for the innocent lives. Most of them need that outlet of entertainment to go through the day. But here, the only thing you can hear is the waves that crash along the rocks and the crickets that chirp in the night with other animals."

Reaver would nod in an understanding agreement to this. Subconsciously itching his arm a bit as he flicked an ear. "... I still wanna do it. Explore the stars. Space. The moon. Everything. It's gotta be even more beautiful t' look at up there, ya know? Sure, y' can look at it through the telescope in the observatory. But imagine just... bein' up there with the stars... aaaah, fpace."

Reaver would nod in an understanding agreement to this. Subconsciously itching his arm a bit as he flicked an ear. "... I still wanna do it. Explore the stars. Space. The moon. Everything. It's gotta be even more beautiful t' look at up there, ya know? Sure, y' can look at it through the telescope in the observatory. But imagine just... bein' up there with the stars... aaaah, fpace."

"Yeah fpace." Graham snickered as he stared up at the stars. "One day. Don't know how, but we'll find a way. We always do." Graham leaned back, resting his hands on the back of his head.

"Yeah fpace." Graham snickered as he stared up at the stars. "One day. Don't know how, but we'll find a way. We always do." Graham leaned back, resting his hands on the back of his head.

Reaver grinned, laying back on Graham's chest. "Someday, somehow. Gonna make it t' fpace, but not a'right now~"

Reaver grinned, laying back on Graham's chest. "Someday, somehow. Gonna make it t' fpace, but not a'right now~"

"I know you're wondering when~." He snickered running his hand through Reaver's hair. "I feel like we have to do something. But then again, when don't i feel that way? I need to stop stressing out. You make me feel stressless. Stressless? Less stress." He shrugged with a small smile.

"I know you're wondering when~." He snickered running his hand through Reaver's hair. "I feel like we have to do something. But then again, when don't i feel that way? I need to stop stressing out. You make me feel stressless. Stressless? Less stress." He shrugged with a small smile.

Reaver closed his eyes, smiling happily from the feeling, and even more from his words. "Awww... thank y'. I feel the same way when I'm with you. Yer my number one go to when I need t' just cope or vent... and you've always been that way, since day one."

Reaver closed his eyes, smiling happily from the feeling, and even more from his words. "Awww... thank y'. I feel the same way when I'm with you. Yer my number one go to when I need t' just cope or vent... and you've always been that way, since day one."

Graham wrapped his arms around Reaver. "Hey tomorrow. . . let's learn how to control your baby." His arm went down and tapped the ring's gem. "And then if you can control it before a few days from now, let's take the kids to the fair that's coming up. The Harvest fair, remember?"

Graham wrapped his arms around Reaver. "Hey tomorrow. . . let's learn how to control your baby." His arm went down and tapped the ring's gem. "And then if you can control it before a few days from now, let's take the kids to the fair that's coming up. The Harvest fair, remember?"

Reaver's tail would rest on his lap as he continued to relax, softly rubbing one of Graham's arms as he watched his hand. "Sure, I'm all fer better grasping this power. And-- OH YEAH! That's at the end of this week, isn't it!?"

Reaver's tail would rest on his lap as he continued to relax, softly rubbing one of Graham's arms as he watched his hand. "Sure, I'm all fer better grasping this power. And-- OH YEAH! That's at the end of this week, isn't it!?"

"Yup! It's going to be spoooooooooky~. Oooooooooooooo." Graham waved his arms as if he were a ghost.

"Yup! It's going to be spoooooooooky~. Oooooooooooooo." Graham waved his arms as if he were a ghost.

Reaver snickered, softly flicking an ear before perking at the thought. "Ah! I remember the first time we brought the kids there."

Reaver snickered, softly flicking an ear before perking at the thought. "Ah! I remember the first time we brought the kids there."

"AHh yeah, the first time we almost got kicked out because someone decided to get into a heated argument with the owner of the tent that involved ring tossing and threatened to burn their tent down." He quirked his eyebrow as he looked down to Reaver. "I wonder who that could be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back