• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver would lift his brows, but nod. It was a good idea, anyways - to check it out. In all truth and honesty, he had no idea why it didn't occur for him to do it before. So, moving over to Graham, he'd nod and lift his hand while trying to ignore the itch. What he hadn't known is that, under his sleeve, had been the outline of a coiled dragon that traveled up and stopped a few inches short of his elbow. So, in a sense, it looked like this;
(Subject to change, because I've got a couple different pictures that I haven't truly decided on.)
View attachment 287951
But, instead of the mark being filled in, it was just a couple of place outlines. Like a tattoo waiting to be filled in. The skin around the mark having been red and irritated, more than likely as a result of the itching.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh . . . . it looks like a tattoo being formed. Did Masaru say anything about this? Is this dangerous? I hope not. I mean, i don't think he would let you have a ring that would be dangerous."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh . . . . it looks like a tattoo being formed. Did Masaru say anything about this? Is this dangerous? I hope not. I mean, i don't think he would let you have a ring that would be dangerous."

Reaver looked to his arm in surprise, his brows moving to express a bit of worry. "He didn't. Not about the mark, anyways. He said he used dragons to make it, that it forever fuses with the one that wears it, and that it, of course, granted pyromancy... I'm sure it's fine, though. Just wish it wasn't so itchy!"

Reaver looked to his arm in surprise, his brows moving to express a bit of worry. "He didn't. Not about the mark, anyways. He said he used dragons to make it, that it forever fuses with the one that wears it, and that it, of course, granted pyromancy... I'm sure it's fine, though. Just wish it wasn't so itchy!"

"I know, but don't try to itch it. You could make your skin bleed. Hmmmm, wanna go try and put some itch cream on it, or see if playing with fire would make it stop?"

"I know, but don't try to itch it. You could make your skin bleed. Hmmmm, wanna go try and put some itch cream on it, or see if playing with fire would make it stop?"

Reaver pouted from the need to stop, soon gently sighing before lifting a brow. "... Can we try the itch cream first?"

Reaver pouted from the need to stop, soon gently sighing before lifting a brow. "... Can we try the itch cream first?"

He smirked before nodding. "Yeah, Rea, we can go for the itch cream?" He pulled Rea's sleeve up so the black ink spots didn't touch his sleeve, he then took Rea's hand and guide him to a bathroom close by. Opening the medicine cabinet, he found the itch cream and opened the tube. "Go ahead, put it on. I"m afraid to touch it. It could be contagious." He handed the tube to Rea before quirking his brow at the marks.

He smirked before nodding. "Yeah, Rea, we can go for the itch cream?" He pulled Rea's sleeve up so the black ink spots didn't touch his sleeve, he then took Rea's hand and guide him to a bathroom close by. Opening the medicine cabinet, he found the itch cream and opened the tube. "Go ahead, put it on. I"m afraid to touch it. It could be contagious." He handed the tube to Rea before quirking his brow at the marks.

Reaver would follow, fighting off his urge to itch as he huffed and stopped in the bathroom. His fingers flexing while trying to ignore it. With a snicker, he took the cream before applying it. "Suuuure, I see how it is. Didn't put it on fer the poison Ivy when we were kids, won't do it now." He'd playfully tease.

Reaver would follow, fighting off his urge to itch as he huffed and stopped in the bathroom. His fingers flexing while trying to ignore it. With a snicker, he took the cream before applying it. "Suuuure, I see how it is. Didn't put it on fer the poison Ivy when we were kids, won't do it now." He'd playfully tease.

Graham rolled his eyes, fighting back a smile. "Oh my Valhalla! I see how it is! You want me to be in pain with you so that none of us can work properly?" He snickered before kissing Reaver's forehead. "I'll make it up to you some other time. When you're not clawing off your skin."

Graham rolled his eyes, fighting back a smile. "Oh my Valhalla! I see how it is! You want me to be in pain with you so that none of us can work properly?" He snickered before kissing Reaver's forehead. "I'll make it up to you some other time. When you're not clawing off your skin."

"Suffer together or not at all!" Reaver joked, soon closing the cream as he smiled softly with a light blush from the kiss. Heading to the medicine cabinet, he put the tube away. "Y' don't have t'. I understand."

"Suffer together or not at all!" Reaver joked, soon closing the cream as he smiled softly with a light blush from the kiss. Heading to the medicine cabinet, he put the tube away. "Y' don't have t'. I understand."

"Nah, i think i do. It's been a while since we've gone on a date. Hell, have we ever been on a date?" Graham bit his inner cheek while thinking.

"Nah, i think i do. It's been a while since we've gone on a date. Hell, have we ever been on a date?" Graham bit his inner cheek while thinking.

Reaver lifted a brow, going to itch before stopping himself. Stuffing his hands into his pockets soon after to avoid nearly doing it again. His head tilting in thought. "Would y' consider us going out fer ice cream with the twins, back when we first got t'gether, a date?"

Reaver lifted a brow, going to itch before stopping himself. Stuffing his hands into his pockets soon after to avoid nearly doing it again. His head tilting in thought. "Would y' consider us going out fer ice cream with the twins, back when we first got t'gether, a date?"

Graham leaned against the counter, running a hand through his hair. "I, yes, but i'm also talking about a date just between me and you. Somewhere romantic, or somewhere you would like to be. . . . Oh! I have the perfect idea. But you'll have to wait until tonight! Oh! Umm, Reaver, wanna go on a date with me tonight, it'll be a surprise."

Graham leaned against the counter, running a hand through his hair. "I, yes, but i'm also talking about a date just between me and you. Somewhere romantic, or somewhere you would like to be. . . . Oh! I have the perfect idea. But you'll have to wait until tonight! Oh! Umm, Reaver, wanna go on a date with me tonight, it'll be a surprise."

Reaver watched him, leaning in for a moment before his wide, excited smile would brighten up his face. "Of course, sugar beah! I'd love to."

"Sweet! This will be amazing. Alright, you ready to go back and try the fire powers?"

"Yer just full of silly questions today, aren't ya?" Reaver snickered, softly taking his hand. "Yes. C'mon, let's go burn thiiiings!"

"Yer just full of silly questions today, aren't ya?" Reaver snickered, softly taking his hand. "Yes. C'mon, let's go burn thiiiings!"

(Timeskipy to dinnery.)

Graham ran his hands through his hair. The attire was comfy, warm clothes. Graham wore a thick jacket for his white t-shirt and blue flannel pajama bottoms. He also wore his bear slippers that he got for his birthday from Reaver. He grabbed the picnic basket and walked out to Reaver sitting on the bench outside. The stars lit up the night sky while Graham moved to Reaver. "Hey, ready?"

(Timeskipy to dinnery.)

Graham ran his hands through his hair. The attire was comfy, warm clothes. Graham wore a thick jacket for his white t-shirt and blue flannel pajama bottoms. He also wore his bear slippers that he got for his birthday from Reaver. He grabbed the picnic basket and walked out to Reaver sitting on the bench outside. The stars lit up the night sky while Graham moved to Reaver. "Hey, ready?"

Reaver fixed and fiddled with his dark grey, almost black sweatshirt, fixing the strings so they were even. With the newly found warmth he felt, he didn't really need much to keep the cold out. Nonetheless, he still would wear a pair of thin, dark pajama bottoms along with his own slippers. Having looked up, he watched as Graham walked out. A smile forming on his face. "Yep! All ready."

Reaver fixed and fiddled with his dark grey, almost black sweatshirt, fixing the strings so they were even. With the newly found warmth he felt, he didn't really need much to keep the cold out. Nonetheless, he still would wear a pair of thin, dark pajama bottoms along with his own slippers. Having looked up, he watched as Graham walked out. A smile forming on his face. "Yep! All ready."

"Great!" Graham grabbed Reaver's hand and began leading the way. "I'm surprised. I truly would thought that you would try to find out my tricks. To see what i was up to. Are you not detective Sherlock Rea anymore?" He looked back with a smile, trudging through the forest floor with his huge picnic basket.

"Great!" Graham grabbed Reaver's hand and began leading the way. "I'm surprised. I truly would thought that you would try to find out my tricks. To see what i was up to. Are you not detective Sherlock Rea anymore?" He looked back with a smile, trudging through the forest floor with his huge picnic basket.

Reaver would eagerly follow, interlocking their fingers as he grinned. "What? I can't be surprised?" He laughed gently while returning the look. "I have to admit, it was REALLY hard not t' investigate. Had t' stop myself from spying on ya a few times."

Reaver would eagerly follow, interlocking their fingers as he grinned. "What? I can't be surprised?" He laughed gently while returning the look. "I have to admit, it was REALLY hard not t' investigate. Had t' stop myself from spying on ya a few times."

"Mhmm i bet is was, Sherlock. Alright, this is when you close your eyes and trust me to lead you to destiny. If you peak at all, you'll get grumpy beah for three days. Three, Rea! Three! So close them." He turned back to see if Reaver ever would peak as he brought him up.

"Mhmm i bet is was, Sherlock. Alright, this is when you close your eyes and trust me to lead you to destiny. If you peak at all, you'll get grumpy beah for three days. Three, Rea! Three! So close them." He turned back to see if Reaver ever would peak as he brought him up.

Reaver covered his eyes the moment the warning escaped Graham, keeping them covered as he smirked. "Okay, okay! They're covered. Just make sure I don't trip, please." He'd speak, following as he'd been guided.

Reaver covered his eyes the moment the warning escaped Graham, keeping them covered as he smirked. "Okay, okay! They're covered. Just make sure I don't trip, please." He'd speak, following as he'd been guided.

"You won't!" Graham picked Reaver up and began to quickly run to where he wanted to go. He was then placed down. "Stay, no peaking until i say so." Graham quickly place two blankets on to the ground and kept one for Reaver and Graham to cuddle in. He then pulled out Redbreast Irish whiskey, two glasses and a warm, baked apple pie with whip cream on top. He brought out the plates and utensils too before grabbing Reaverr and setting him down. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!"

stars3.jpg

"TA-DA!"

"You won't!" Graham picked Reaver up and began to quickly run to where he wanted to go. He was then placed down. "Stay, no peaking until i say so." Graham quickly place two blankets on to the ground and kept one for Reaver and Graham to cuddle in. He then pulled out Redbreast Irish whiskey, two glasses and a warm, baked apple pie with whip cream on top. He brought out the plates and utensils too before grabbing Reaverr and setting him down. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!"

stars3.jpg

"TA-DA!"

Reaver perked his ears, feeling his feet leaving the ground. However, he kept his eyes covered n even after he was set down. "Alright, I'm keeping 'em covered." Staying put, he'd wait. An eagerness building within him making it harder to keep his eyes covered. The excitement at its current peak once he'd been told to do otherwise. And, lowering his hands, he'd take in the scenery in awe. "Wow... it's... it's beautiful here..."

Reaver perked his ears, feeling his feet leaving the ground. However, he kept his eyes covered n even after he was set down. "Alright, I'm keeping 'em covered." Staying put, he'd wait. An eagerness building within him making it harder to keep his eyes covered. The excitement at its current peak once he'd been told to do otherwise. And, lowering his hands, he'd take in the scenery in awe. "Wow... it's... it's beautiful here..."

"I know right?" Graham sat down, watching the stars slowly move across the sky. "I brought you here once, not when it was dark though. Mom and Dad would always took us here when it was dark, and we would make a campfire and tell stories. Then we would fall asleep in our bags, under the stars. I come out her a lot when i need to clear my head of things. Sorry it took so long to show you. I just. . . . . i wasn't ready at the time, but now i am. Oh, here's your favorite pie and alcohol by the way." He tapped the pie's foil.

"I know right?" Graham sat down, watching the stars slowly move across the sky. "I brought you here once, not when it was dark though. Mom and Dad would always took us here when it was dark, and we would make a campfire and tell stories. Then we would fall asleep in our bags, under the stars. I come out her a lot when i need to clear my head of things. Sorry it took so long to show you. I just. . . . . i wasn't ready at the time, but now i am. Oh, here's your favorite pie and alcohol by the way." He tapped the pie's foil.

"Don't be sorry... I can see why y' come here. It's incredible at night." Reaver said before heading over to take a seat. His eyes wide as he looked to the pie as well as the whiskey. His stomach growling at the mere thought as he darted his attention to Graham, sniffling happily. "Y' thought of everything."

"Don't be sorry... I can see why y' come here. It's incredible at night." Reaver said before heading over to take a seat. His eyes wide as he looked to the pie as well as the whiskey. His stomach growling at the mere thought as he darted his attention to Graham, sniffling happily. "Y' thought of everything."

Graham rested his head on his legs as he tucked into himself slightly. "Of course, you deserve it." His hand darted out to Reaver's hair, pushing it back so it wouldn't get in his face. "You need another haircut."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back