• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Once there, Masaru placed him down on bed before shooting straight into the bed with him, bringing him into a big cuddle. "Thanks, for being by my side through all of this. And i'm not just talking about now, i'm talking about the beginning. It means a lot to have you." He kissed Dei's shoulder before smiling.

Graham smirked before his hands wound up around Reaver's back and he lift him up slightly before placing him down on his lap. He kissed his cheek with a smile. "I'm very happy for you, Rea. Now you can be twice as badass. And, twice as a troublemaker."

Dei-Loki, once in bed, would turn to face Masaru. His eyes closing as he moved his head enough to kiss Masaru's cheek. "It's no problem. That's what mates do, remember? Not all just about hot, rough and passionate sex. Although that is fun." He snickered.

--------------------
Reaver perked his brows as he was moved, soon bringing his arms around Graham as he'd hug him. Gently kissing his cheek to return the gesture while simultaneously moving to itch his arm. "Thank you. Aaaah, I can't wait t' try it out!.. How y' feeling?" He paused, lowering an ear after catching how that had sounded. "N-Not that I'm hurrying you t' get better because of this! I meant to ask before, but I wanted t' tell y' the news first! Aaeeh, shush Reaver..."

Dei-Loki, once in bed, would turn to face Masaru. His eyes closing as he moved his head enough to kiss Masaru's cheek. "It's no problem. That's what mates do, remember? Not all just about hot, rough and passionate sex. Although that is fun." He snickered.

--------------------
Reaver perked his brows as he was moved, soon bringing his arms around Graham as he'd hug him. Gently kissing his cheek to return the gesture while simultaneously moving to itch his arm. "Thank you. Aaaah, I can't wait t' try it out!.. How y' feeling?" He paused, lowering an ear after catching how that had sounded. "N-Not that I'm hurrying you t' get better because of this! I meant to ask before, but I wanted t' tell y' the news first! Aaeeh, shush Reaver..."

Masaru nodded. "Agree, agree. Totally agree with that." Masaru eyes closed. "Hey Dei, I love you, and if you ever tell your father of how sappy i am, i'll punish you immensely." He gave a devilish smirk with his eyes still closed.

Graham snickered. "Shhhhhh, Rea. We can go test it out if you want, i just want those glasses that you made a few months ago. Those . . . sunglasses, yeah. They seem fantastic to use. If we're going outside and into the sun."

Masaru nodded. "Agree, agree. Totally agree with that." Masaru eyes closed. "Hey Dei, I love you, and if you ever tell your father of how sappy i am, i'll punish you immensely." He gave a devilish smirk with his eyes still closed.

Graham snickered. "Shhhhhh, Rea. We can go test it out if you want, i just want those glasses that you made a few months ago. Those . . . sunglasses, yeah. They seem fantastic to use. If we're going outside and into the sun."

Dei-Loki would snicker once more while relaxing. His tail having softly curled over Masaru as he'd then flick an ear. "I love y' too, Masaru."

--------------------
Reaver flicked a lowered ear before managing a smile as he'd arch a brow, and he then nodded. "Sure, y' can use those. I'll just have t' go and get them."

Dei-Loki would snicker once more while relaxing. His tail having softly curled over Masaru as he'd then flick an ear. "I love y' too, Masaru."

--------------------
Reaver flicked a lowered ear before managing a smile as he'd arch a brow, and he then nodded. "Sure, y' can use those. I'll just have t' go and get them."

Masaru's smile became relaxed as he fell asleep.

Graham nodded. "Then let's get going." Graham then stood up, wincing just a bit from the pounding in head.

Masaru's smile became relaxed as he fell asleep.

Graham nodded. "Then let's get going." Graham then stood up, wincing just a bit from the pounding in head.

Dei-Loki, slowly, would fall asleep as well. A grin present on his face.

--------------------
Reaver stood first, helping Graham to his feet as he'd nod once again before heading to the door. "Y' sure yer okay enough t' be up? I don't want something happenin' t' ya..."

Dei-Loki, slowly, would fall asleep as well. A grin present on his face.

--------------------
Reaver stood first, helping Graham to his feet as he'd nod once again before heading to the door. "Y' sure yer okay enough t' be up? I don't want something happenin' t' ya..."

Graham nodded. "It's fine, Rea. Besides, I love watching you light up like a Valhalla tree. Come on, let's go get the sunglasses, and then go outside to see your new powers."

Graham nodded. "It's fine, Rea. Besides, I love watching you light up like a Valhalla tree. Come on, let's go get the sunglasses, and then go outside to see your new powers."

Reaver grinned at this, holding the door open for him before beginning to head in the direction of his own room. Softly, he pushed the door open before heading over to one of the drawers.

He'd pull it open in a soft yet quick manner before gripping the shaded glasses. His feet bringing him back over to his companion as he'd open the glasses. "Here y' go."

Reaver grinned at this, holding the door open for him before beginning to head in the direction of his own room. Softly, he pushed the door open before heading over to one of the drawers.

He'd pull it open in a soft yet quick manner before gripping the shaded glasses. His feet bringing him back over to his companion as he'd open the glasses. "Here y' go."

Graham put on the glasses, before placing an arm around Rea's shoulders. "Alright, where shall we do this?"

Graham put on the glasses, before placing an arm around Rea's shoulders. "Alright, where shall we do this?"

Reaver grinned and thought for a moment, his ears quickly perking as a result of the idea. "Training grounds? That way it's far enough away from the palace."

Reaver grinned and thought for a moment, his ears quickly perking as a result of the idea. "Training grounds? That way it's far enough away from the palace."

"Sounds good with me. That way, Adrian won't get on your hide as well." Graham began walking with Reaver to the training grounds, actually excited to see what Reaver could do.

"Sounds good with me. That way, Adrian won't get on your hide as well." Graham began walking with Reaver to the training grounds, actually excited to see what Reaver could do.

Reaver followed at Graham's side as his grin never left his face. "He didn't say anything about it, surprisingly. No smart Alec remarks or anything... though, I think that's because I found out he set our old living room on fire when he was younger." He couldn't help but snicker at the idea, shaking his head.

Reaver followed at Graham's side as his grin never left his face. "He didn't say anything about it, surprisingly. No smart Alec remarks or anything... though, I think that's because I found out he set our old living room on fire when he was younger." He couldn't help but snicker at the idea, shaking his head.

"No way! The King had a bad side to him?" He opened the door that lead outside for Rea.

"No way! The King had a bad side to him?" He opened the door that lead outside for Rea.

"Apparently!" Reaver laughed, heading outside before turning a bit to face Graham. "I guess he drove our mother crazy. Though, any kid that set fireworks off in the living room would, I suppose."

"Apparently!" Reaver laughed, heading outside before turning a bit to face Graham. "I guess he drove our mother crazy. Though, any kid that set fireworks off in the living room would, I suppose."

Graham burst out laughing, walking out with Reaver. "Ah Maker's breath, i can't breathe! That's beautiful. The same man that tells you no about fire, is the same man that started off the family's pyromaniac tendencies."

Graham burst out laughing, walking out with Reaver. "Ah Maker's breath, i can't breathe! That's beautiful. The same man that tells you no about fire, is the same man that started off the family's pyromaniac tendencies."

"That's what I said! So, I guess apparently, it runs in the family!" Reaver had also laughed, a hand on his stomach as he'd then hop off the steps.

"That's what I said! So, I guess apparently, it runs in the family!" Reaver had also laughed, a hand on his stomach as he'd then hop off the steps.

"Ah, what a strange man. So, let's see how that baby works." He said once they were far from the palace.

"Ah, what a strange man. So, let's see how that baby works." He said once they were far from the palace.

Reaver would then nod as he looked around the training field - moving away from Graham a bit, just as a precaution. Inhaling he shook his hands slightly in preparation. "Okay, now, I haven't tried this at all yet, but... how hard can it be, yeah?" Extending the hand the ring had been on, he inhaled, closed his eyes and tried to concentrate his attention on conjuring a flame in the palm of his hand. And, after a few minutes of nothing, he opened his eyes and stared at his hand - blinking a few times before flailing his arm slightly - and then a bit more. "C'mooooooon!"

Reaver would then nod as he looked around the training field - moving away from Graham a bit, just as a precaution. Inhaling he shook his hands slightly in preparation. "Okay, now, I haven't tried this at all yet, but... how hard can it be, yeah?" Extending the hand the ring had been on, he inhaled, closed his eyes and tried to concentrate his attention on conjuring a flame in the palm of his hand. And, after a few minutes of nothing, he opened his eyes and stared at his hand - blinking a few times before flailing his arm slightly - and then a bit more. "C'mooooooon!"

"You're so cute. Babe, be careful, you could destroy something."

"You're so cute. Babe, be careful, you could destroy something."

"Naaah, I've worked with fire coming from my baby fer a long time! I'm an expert at that! So, I think I've--" Reaver would then widen as he'd unintentionally tossed a fireball in the act of his flailing. Watching as it would ignite a nearby tree upon impact. "--got a... handle... on this..."

"Naaah, I've worked with fire coming from my baby fer a long time! I'm an expert at that! So, I think I've--" Reaver would then widen as he'd unintentionally tossed a fireball in the act of his flailing. Watching as it would ignite a nearby tree upon impact. "--got a... handle... on this..."

Graham rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'll go get the water hose." After a few minutes, Graham came back with a long firing house. He turned the knob and let the powerful stream take out the fire in the trees. "I'm just going to keep this by my side, continue on with your training, Rea." He smiled, turning off the hose.

Graham rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'll go get the water hose." After a few minutes, Graham came back with a long firing house. He turned the knob and let the powerful stream take out the fire in the trees. "I'm just going to keep this by my side, continue on with your training, Rea." He smiled, turning off the hose.

"... My bad." Reaver rubbed the back of his head, watching Graham put out the fire. With a nervous laugh, he would nod and scratch the thin-skinned part of his arm yet again. It was continuously itchy, but the excitement of everything seemed to have him distracted enough not to check. With an inhale, he'd try his concentration yet again.

"... My bad." Reaver rubbed the back of his head, watching Graham put out the fire. With a nervous laugh, he would nod and scratch the thin-skinned part of his arm yet again. It was continuously itchy, but the excitement of everything seemed to have him distracted enough not to check. With an inhale, he'd try his concentration yet again.

Graham noticed the itching again, he deemed it nothing, but kept caution of it before looking back to see what Reaver can do. Just to be safe, he bit his lip before asking, "Reaver, did you stick your arm in poison ivy again?"

Graham noticed the itching again, he deemed it nothing, but kept caution of it before looking back to see what Reaver can do. Just to be safe, he bit his lip before asking, "Reaver, did you stick your arm in poison ivy again?"

Conjuring a flame in his hands, finally, Reaver would marvel at the beauty. Though the fire would soon disappear the moment he glanced over to Graham. "Not that I remember. My arm just started itching the moment after I put the ring on."

Conjuring a flame in his hands, finally, Reaver would marvel at the beauty. Though the fire would soon disappear the moment he glanced over to Graham. "Not that I remember. My arm just started itching the moment after I put the ring on."

"Umm, i don't think that's safe. Let me see your arm."

"Umm, i don't think that's safe. Let me see your arm."

Reaver would lift his brows, but nod. It was a good idea, anyways - to check it out. In all truth and honesty, he had no idea why it didn't occur for him to do it before. So, moving over to Graham, he'd nod and lift his hand while trying to ignore the itch. What he hadn't known is that, under his sleeve, had been the outline of a coiled dragon that traveled up and stopped a few inches short of his elbow. So, in a sense, it looked like this;
(Subject to change, because I've got a couple different pictures that I haven't truly decided on.)
18cac9e7c60a6c46a4eddea86ef9d03f.jpg
But, instead of the mark being filled in, it was just a couple of place outlines. Like a tattoo waiting to be filled in. The skin around the mark having been red and irritated, more than likely as a result of the itching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back