• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Hey! You got it somewhat. We just gotta conjure more of that. For me, what my mom taught me to do was feel the power slip into my control. To feel that feeling. Whatever you feel when you make that fire, increase it."

Reaver averted his gaze to Graham, a simple nod of understanding being given before turning his attention, get again, to his hand. His efforts having been tapped into once more as he slipped back into concentration.

It had taken a couple of moments before that flame was conjured once more, flickering wildly in Reaver's palm - growing larger up until it had been the size of a tennis ball. Bright, and burning with intense heat that hadn't seemed to bother Reaver's skin at all. Panting a bit, he grinned and laughed slightly. A truly child-like expression on his face. "HAH! Look! LOOK! LOOK AT THIIIIISSSSS! AH!"

Reaver averted his gaze to Graham, a simple nod of understanding being given before turning his attention, get again, to his hand. His efforts having been tapped into once more as he slipped back into concentration.

It had taken a couple of moments before that flame was conjured once more, flickering wildly in Reaver's palm - growing larger up until it had been the size of a tennis ball. Bright, and burning with intense heat that hadn't seemed to bother Reaver's skin at all. Panting a bit, he grinned and laughed slightly. A truly child-like expression on his face. "HAH! Look! LOOK! LOOK AT THIIIIISSSSS! AH!"

Graham smiled, clapping. "Amazing! Now give it a little bit more umph!"

Graham smiled, clapping. "Amazing! Now give it a little bit more umph!"

Reaver, whom kept his childish smile, went back to concentrating once more - the ball of flame soon matching the size of his hand before changing from a typical flame colour into a dark red - dark enough to match Reaver's irises. With a still proud, young smile, he'd curl his tail while examining the flame. "... Like this?"

Reaver, whom kept his childish smile, went back to concentrating once more - the ball of flame soon matching the size of his hand before changing from a typical flame colour into a dark red - dark enough to match Reaver's irises. With a still proud, young smile, he'd curl his tail while examining the flame. "... Like this?"

"You're an expert already! Now .. . . hmm." Graham looked down to his necklace and tapped it. It laid in front of his shirt for the first time, swinging about. "Alright." He closed his eyes, mumbling a bit to himself as he put his hands to his heart before pulling them away, shooting them forwards. Then a few, shadow training dummies appeared in front of Reaver. "I'll have to go to town and buy actual dummies and targets, but for now this will do. For your first round, i'll be nice to you. You must control your fire and kill all of these dummies quickly. I will give a minute to do so. If you fail under a minute, the dummies will increase, okay Rea?"

"You're an expert already! Now .. . . hmm." Graham looked down to his necklace and tapped it. It laid in front of his shirt for the first time, swinging about. "Alright." He closed his eyes, mumbling a bit to himself as he put his hands to his heart before pulling them away, shooting them forwards. Then a few, shadow training dummies appeared in front of Reaver. "I'll have to go to town and buy actual dummies and targets, but for now this will do. For your first round, i'll be nice to you. You must control your fire and kill all of these dummies quickly. I will give a minute to do so. If you fail under a minute, the dummies will increase, okay Rea?"

Reaver perked his ears as he looked to the shadow dummies. His brow quirking as he nodded and looked to Graham. "Alright, I think I can manage that." He looked back to the training dummies. "Just let me know when t' start."

Watching from atop a branch in a distant tree had been both Dei-Loki and Malvo, whom sat down to observe a couple minutes prior to the training dummies being summoned. Both of which quietly intrigued by all of this.

Reaver perked his ears as he looked to the shadow dummies. His brow quirking as he nodded and looked to Graham. "Alright, I think I can manage that." He looked back to the training dummies. "Just let me know when t' start."

Watching from atop a branch in a distant tree had been both Dei-Loki and Malvo, whom sat down to observe a couple minutes prior to the training dummies being summoned. Both of which quietly intrigued by all of this.

Graham nodded, clicking his stopwatch. "Go!"

Graham nodded, clicking his stopwatch. "Go!"

Reaver, positioning himself beforehand, tossed the fire ball the minute the time had began. Hitting one dummy right off the bat. The dark red flame coating and igniting it upon impact. Oddly enough, it was as easy as firing a gun for him, in terms of aim. Needless to say, though, he was impressed himself. Conjuring the same sort of flame in each hand, now, he'd toss them. One hitting his target, the other missing. A simple growl escaping him as he'd toss yet another one at the dummy he missed, managing to hit that one, as well.

Reaver, positioning himself beforehand, tossed the fire ball the minute the time had began. Hitting one dummy right off the bat. The dark red flame coating and igniting it upon impact. Oddly enough, it was as easy as firing a gun for him, in terms of aim. Needless to say, though, he was impressed himself. Conjuring the same sort of flame in each hand, now, he'd toss them. One hitting his target, the other missing. A simple growl escaping him as he'd toss yet another one at the dummy he missed, managing to hit that one, as well.

Graham watched, impressed by Reaver's capability. He clicked the stopwatch once Reaver killed the last dummy. "A minute and twelve seconds, good job, babe.Very well done. Wanna go again?"

Graham watched, impressed by Reaver's capability. He clicked the stopwatch once Reaver killed the last dummy. "A minute and twelve seconds, good job, babe.Very well done. Wanna go again?"

Reaver, whom would grin and pant from the concentration and use of energy he hadn't been completely used to, would still stand upright as he would nod. "Sure! And, let's go for a bit more of a challenge this time. I feel like I took them out too fast."

Reaver, whom would grin and pant from the concentration and use of energy he hadn't been completely used to, would still stand upright as he would nod. "Sure! And, let's go for a bit more of a challenge this time. I feel like I took them out too fast."

"Alright." Graham breathed in, doing the same pattern before feeling something there, above them. He looked up to the twins that were far away. He smiled. "Hey kids, wanna finally go against Uncle woof?"

"Alright." Graham breathed in, doing the same pattern before feeling something there, above them. He looked up to the twins that were far away. He smiled. "Hey kids, wanna finally go against Uncle woof?"

Dei-Loki and Malvo perked at that, Dei-Loki having grinned as he quickly stood on the branch before jumping down. "Y' need us to?"

Zen was out in the court yard again balancing on top of his scythe. It was something he had learned to do in his spare time. His left arm was still covered as he had not fully grasped the power he had gained Though he had been experimenting with it. Yesterday he tried it on a small squirrel which upon being touched by the arm died and began to mutate. After growing almost 5 times its size and sprouting spikes it got back up. And though it seemed tame to zen it would attack anything else without regard so zen had to kill it in the end.

Dei-Loki and Malvo perked at that, Dei-Loki having grinned as he quickly stood on the branch before jumping down. "Y' need us to?"

"I mean, if you're up for it. This is a way to train all of you some more. Reaver can work on his pyromancy, and you could work on whatever you're lackey in right now. Maybe in melee? Or maybe in your shadows? Who knows, wanna find out?"

"I mean, if you're up for it. This is a way to train all of you some more. Reaver can work on his pyromancy, and you could work on whatever you're lackey in right now. Maybe in melee? Or maybe in your shadows? Who knows, wanna find out?"

"I'm game!" Dei-Loki exclaimed with a grin, fists in the air as he'd then look up at Malvo. A mischievous yet determined look on his face as he arched a brow. "Maaaaaaal?"

"Why d' ya insist on having me beat you up, Dei-Loki? Y' call me that just t' provoke me, I swear." Malvo sighed, jumping down before shoving Dei-Loki as payback. To this, Dei-Loki laughed. The both of them soon heading over to their uncles as Malvo grinned. "I'm all fer improving my skills."

"I'm game!" Dei-Loki exclaimed with a grin, fists in the air as he'd then look up at Malvo. A mischievous yet determined look on his face as he arched a brow. "Maaaaaaal?"

"Why d' ya insist on having me beat you up, Dei-Loki? Y' call me that just t' provoke me, I swear." Malvo sighed, jumping down before shoving Dei-Loki as payback. To this, Dei-Loki laughed. The both of them soon heading over to their uncles as Malvo grinned. "I'm all fer improving my skills."

Graham smiled before looking to Reaver. "And you, Rea? You up to fight against these two tasmanian devils?"

As zen was concentrating he picked up on a small bit of commotion. Wondering what it was he hopped off his scythe and broke it down into its two fundamental parts. The blade and the long bending stick, the handle. He made his way toward the commotion and from a distance saw reaver and graham doing what looked like training. He also made notice of two others he was not sure if he had been acquainted with them yet on account of his multiple prolonged dissapearances. He sat and watched them from a distance chewing on a finger of unknown origin.

Graham smiled before looking to Reaver. "And you, Rea? You up to fight against these two tasmanian devils?"

Reaver watched the two short, wolf-like relatives approach. A grin on his face as he'd pocket his thumbs. "Sure! It'll be a good... family bonding moment. Besides, I like fast targets."

Dei-Loki snickered, slowing to a stop once close enough before drawing his dual blades and twirling them before they'd face forward. Malvo a few feet away from her twin - doing the same as the two entered their battle stances.

Reaver watched the two short, wolf-like relatives approach. A grin on his face as he'd pocket his thumbs. "Sure! It'll be a good... family bonding moment. Besides, I like fast targets."

Dei-Loki snickered, slowing to a stop once close enough before drawing his dual blades and twirling them before they'd face forward. Malvo a few feet away from her twin - doing the same as the two entered their battle stances.

"Alright, on your mark, get set . . . go!" Graham quickly ran out of battle area after he clicked the stopwatch, not wanting to get hit in the crossfire.

"Alright, on your mark, get set . . . go!" Graham quickly ran out of battle area after he clicked the stopwatch, not wanting to get hit in the crossfire.
Zens ears were keen enough that he could hear what they were saying. He now knew that the two reaver were fighting are his family. Zen watched as graham quickly made his way out of the arena after announcing the start of the match. He then made his way to grahams side "yo!" He said with the finger he was chewing on hanging out the side of his mouth.

Zens ears were keen enough that he could hear what they were saying. He now knew that the two reaver were fighting are his family. Zen watched as graham quickly made his way out of the arena after announcing the start of the match. He then made his way to grahams side "yo!" He said with the finger he was chewing on hanging out the side of his mouth.

Graham turned and waved to Zen. "Hey Reaper, it's been a while, where have you been?" He asked before turning his attention back to fight while listening to Zen.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Graham turned and waved to Zen. "Hey Reaper, it's been a while, where have you been?" He asked before turning his attention back to fight while listening to Zen.

"I've been trying to get the hang of this strange power inhabiting my left arm. Its dangerous so I was in the mountains not to endanger anyone" zen spoke as he watched reaver and his two opponents in the arena expectantly .

"I've been trying to get the hang of this strange power inhabiting my left arm. Its dangerous so I was in the mountains not to endanger anyone" zen spoke as he watched reaver and his two opponents in the arena expectantly .

Reaver would grin, watching the two rush in separate directions - noting they were making an attempt at flanking him. Hands having lifted and bent, he glanced back and forth between the two before conjuring flames in each palm - tossing them Dei-Loki and Malvo's way as he'd do a 180° turn - moving backward as he ensured to move the opposite way the two had been running in his attempt to avoid an attack.

Dei-Loki had also grinned, managing to slide underneath the fireball to avoid it. Malvo, of course, mimicking her brother as that had been the only way she'd been able to avoid the attack.

"See? Knew y' both would be quick."
Reaver grinned a bit wider before deciding to try something knew. With his tracking abilities in check, he managed to keep in mind the position of the two as he'd conjure more flames into his hand. This was only to draw his hand back so several wisps would form a trail made solely out of that intense heat he'd summoned first.

Dei-Lol and Malvo kept an eye on Reaver, quickly vanishing for a moment before charging in his direction with grins on their faces. A bit of dark, shadow energy seeping off of their blades. Reaver propelling the wisps in their direction.

(This whole fight will be a couple of posts. So don't mind me. Lol.)

Reaver would grin, watching the two rush in separate directions - noting they were making an attempt at flanking him. Hands having lifted and bent, he glanced back and forth between the two before conjuring flames in each palm - tossing them Dei-Loki and Malvo's way as he'd do a 180° turn - moving backward as he ensured to move the opposite way the two had been running in his attempt to avoid an attack.

Dei-Loki had also grinned, managing to slide underneath the fireball to avoid it. Malvo, of course, mimicking her brother as that had been the only way she'd been able to avoid the attack.

"See? Knew y' both would be quick."
Reaver grinned a bit wider before deciding to try something knew. With his tracking abilities in check, he managed to keep in mind the position of the two as he'd conjure more flames into his hand. This was only to draw his hand back so several wisps would form a trail made solely out of that intense heat he'd summoned first.

Dei-Lol and Malvo kept an eye on Reaver, quickly vanishing for a moment before charging in his direction with grins on their faces. A bit of dark, shadow energy seeping off of their blades. Reaver propelling the wisps in their direction.

(This whole fight will be a couple of posts. So don't mind me. Lol.)
While zen watched the fight he was taken aback by Reaves new pyrokinesis. While he knew reaver loved his flame thrower he never thought this would happen. "So when did reaver become freinds with Hephaestus?" He chuckeled.

While zen watched the fight he was taken aback by Reaves new pyrokinesis. While he knew reaver loved his flame thrower he never thought this would happen. "So when did reaver become freinds with Hephaestus?" He chuckeled.

Graham laughed before turning his attention to Zen. "Since he found an ol' ring that gave him that ability after we went to fight off an old familiar face. Apparently, it was made by Reaver's mother's guardian, Masaru. He's also Dei-loki's mate. You'll meet him around. In fact, i wonder where he is? He's usually by Dei's side no matter what, like a lost pup. Well, you'll see him though. You two might get along. He's not a zombie, but he sure loves to eat . . . . his victims? Such a confusing character." He shook his head as if he was trying to figure out life's mystery.

Graham laughed before turning his attention to Zen. "Since he found an ol' ring that gave him that ability after we went to fight off an old familiar face. Apparently, it was made by Reaver's mother's guardian, Masaru. He's also Dei-loki's mate. You'll meet him around. In fact, i wonder where he is? He's usually by Dei's side no matter what, like a lost pup. Well, you'll see him though. You two might get along. He's not a zombie, but he sure loves to eat . . . . his victims? Such a confusing character." He shook his head as if he was trying to figure out life's mystery.
Zen gave a smile."looks like I missed another interesting development. Good thing I won't be going any where anytime soon" zen had had enough of being left out when things got interesting so he had decided not to skip out on his friends anymore. His attention was drawn back to the fight which seemed to be taking an interesting turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back