• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malvo thought for a moment once given the ability to choose. In her pondering, she'd then blink as she looked to Dei-Loki, whom mouthed the words 'chicken and potatoes' with a wide smile on his face. Malvo rolled her eyes, but snickered soon after. "I could go fer some chicken and mashed potatoes, as well."

Graham snickered, "alright, we can do grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. Should we add some asparagus too? Maybe with lime juice on it to add that kick? Or are we still against the whole eating our veggies?"

Zen blinked a slightly puzzled look on his face as if he didn't exactly want to find out about reavers past traumas. He had enough of his own to try and forget. "Well that must have been...something" apart from reavers family matters there was something else that intrigued him." So what's it like being 'in love'? So to speak."

Reaver lifted his brows at that, chuckling as he looked ahead and spoke. "It's... it's amazing, in its own way. You've got each others back as friends, and even more so when you're together. It's... it's in a sense, bring on drugs without the bad effects."

Graham snickered, "alright, we can do grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. Should we add some asparagus too? Maybe with lime juice on it to add that kick? Or are we still against the whole eating our veggies?"

"Who needs veggies!? There's no vegan wolves here!" Dei-Loki spoke, snickering as he moved out of Malvo's reach before she could hit him.

"We have any green beans or peppers?" Malvo asked after standing straight after stumbling.

Reaver lifted his brows at that, chuckling as he looked ahead and spoke. "It's... it's amazing, in its own way. You've got each others back as friends, and even more so when you're together. It's... it's in a sense, bring on drugs without the bad effects."

"Who needs veggies!? There's no vegan wolves here!" Dei-Loki spoke, snickering as he moved out of Malvo's reach before she could hit him.

"We have any green beans or peppers?" Malvo asked after standing straight after stumbling.

Graham laughed, "you truly are Adrian's son." He ruffled Dei's hair once more before heading behind the kitchen counter. "And yes, we do have green beans and peppers."

"Well that does sound enticing" zen spoke while thinking if he had ever truly felt love. He never had a loving family or ever 'fell in love'. As far as he was concerned the closest thing to love he had felt was looking at someone and thinking 'they look tasty'."I...probably won't know the feeling for a while. Oh well, whatever happens happens."

Graham laughed, "you truly are Adrian's son." He ruffled Dei's hair once more before heading behind the kitchen counter. "And yes, we do have green beans and peppers."

Dei-Loki snickered, a proud smile on his face. "All except fer the dad jokes."

"Thank the gods and goddesses above fer that." Malvo grinned to Dei-Loki before looking over to Graham as she wagged her tail before following him over. "Let's have those, then."

"Well that does sound enticing" zen spoke while thinking if he had ever truly felt love. He never had a loving family or ever 'fell in love'. As far as he was concerned the closest thing to love he had felt was looking at someone and thinking 'they look tasty'."I...probably won't know the feeling for a while. Oh well, whatever happens happens."

"I'm sure you'll get there." Reaver encouraged, smiling as he made his way over to the camp - looking around as he spoke out. "Buh'roham, y' here?"

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Dei-Loki snickered, a proud smile on his face. "All except fer the dad jokes."

"Thank the gods and goddesses above fer that." Malvo grinned to Dei-Loki before looking over to Graham as she wagged her tail before following him over. "Let's have those, then."

"Alright then, how about Dei makes the potatoes, Malvo makes the vegetables, and i'll grill the chicken breasts?"

"Alright then, how about Dei makes the potatoes, Malvo makes the vegetables, and i'll grill the chicken breasts?"

"Caaaaan do!" Dei-Loki grinned, heading over to grab the potatoes.

"Sounds good t' me." Malvo agreed, hopping onto the counter as she took down the pots and pans they needed. Knees resting on the counter.

Melwyn had traveled far from the mages college to get to Engranussia's capital city. He had heard news of the attacks, this, along with the unusually more active blighter threat. Had piqued his interest. The college seldom sent out any information to the main kingdom, and were more than content with being left alone to their books and incantations. It had taken a few days to get the go ahead from his fellow arch mages, but he eventually did. The actual journey only took two days, thanks to his companion, a gryphon he called; Amokriin. Leaving his mount far outside the city, he allowed the beast to go free, she would return if summoned.

Walking down the streets of Engranussia with a step step-clink, step step-clink as he used his staff as a walking stick. Enjoying the sights, smells, and sounds of the bustling city.

(This is the part where you should pay attention)
Finally finding the large palace, he approached, his head low, causing his large hat to obscure his eyes in shadow. He glanced to the camp of sorts that was set up outside. Walking slowly, he entered the area. Coughing into a fist to attract some attention. "I'm looking for King Adrian and his associates. I'm a representative from the Mage's College, here to asses the situation that's occuring here, as well as a report as the the extent of damage caused by recent events" he spoke clearly, with a slight british accent, right hand on his staff, planted firmly on the ground, the other, on the strap of his satchel that hung on his side.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

zenreaper zenreaper TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior (You may be wondering; "how'd this guy get in? The rp is closed! " the answer- got connections boiiiii)

"Caaaaan do!" Dei-Loki grinned, heading over to grab the potatoes.

"Sounds good t' me." Malvo agreed, hopping onto the counter as she took down the pots and pans they needed. Knees resting on the counter.

Graham began to do his on work, while also watching the kids.

A man in a hoodie/leather jacket walked up with a smirk. "Reglius Flaeus at yo' service! I can get the boss for ya." He started tapping at the rather bulky machine thing on his left arm. "Hello? Does this thing work? Cuz that'd be a first!" A voice came out of the machine, quite clearly Buh'roham from the Gerusslden accent.

"Vhat do you mean that would be a first?! Plenty of my inven- never mind that! Why did you call me?"

"The prince is here to see you, along with that Zombie you was talking about!" Suddenly the mage announced his presence. "And some random wizard!"

"
Schtop yelling! I can hear you just fine! I'll be right out!" Quickly gathering things, along with the Gauntlet of Darkness (name pending), and headed out. Approaching the two he called out "Zen! I've got that Gauntlet you ordered, though it's merely a prototype. You'll need to test it for calibration. And Prince Reaver! Good to see you! Anything important happen lately? Aside from our adventure."

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J zenreaper zenreaper and! Duke of Doge Duke of Doge (I sure don't mind! Welcome!)

A man in a hoodie/leather jacket walked up with a smirk. "Reglius Flaeus at yo' service! I can get the boss for ya." He started tapping at the rather bulky machine thing on his left arm. "Hello? Does this thing work? Cuz that'd be a first!" A voice came out of the machine, quite clearly Buh'roham from the Gerusslden accent.

"Vhat do you mean that would be a first?! Plenty of my inven- never mind that! Why did you call me?"

"The prince is here to see you, along with that Zombie you was talking about!" Suddenly the mage announced his presence. "And some random wizard!"

"
Schtop yelling! I can hear you just fine! I'll be right out!" Quickly gathering things, along with the Gauntlet of Darkness (name pending), and headed out. Approaching the two he called out "Zen! I've got that Gauntlet you ordered, though it's merely a prototype. You'll need to test it for calibration. And Prince Reaver! Good to see you! Anything important happen lately? Aside from our adventure."

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Forever J Forever J zenreaper zenreaper and! Duke of Doge Duke of Doge (I sure don't mind! Welcome!)

Reaver glanced to Reglius, his ears instantly perking the moment he heard Buh'roham's voice emit from the machine on Reglius's arms. With an inhale, Reaver would grin. "Oooo, now there's something new." He couldn't help but speak, mostly to himself. And, his focus would then dart to the wizard whom did approach with a request. His brow, now, was perked out of curiosity. "If y' wish t', I can request an audience with my older brother fer y'. It may take a short while, though, as he's already in a meeting." He'd then, finally, glance to Buh'roham. Subconsciously scratching at his sleeved arm as he chuckled. "If by important ya mean I found out what the Dragon Core does, then yes." As he said that, he'd tap the gem of the ring on his hand as a gesture to show what he'd been talking about. "I've been given every pyro's dream."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge , zenreaper zenreaper

Graham began to do his on work, while also watching the kids.

Dei-Loki, bringing over the sack of potatoes, set them on the counter before hopping up to sit and work - taking the large pot as Malvo hopped down before cutting up the peppers.

"Soooo, where'd you and uncle woof go last night?" Malvo grinned, glancing over to Graham as she'd asked, tossing out the seeds in the process.

Zen watched, his mind having the slightest trouble comprehending all the commotion. Upon seeing Buh'roham and hearing the news of his prototype gauntlet he was excited. Then he turned his attention after hearing the new slightly assertive voice from the mage."seems like I came back just in time for things to get interesting" he spoke not bothering to quiet his voice

Dei-Loki, bringing over the sack of potatoes, set them on the counter before hopping up to sit and work - taking the large pot as Malvo hopped down before cutting up the peppers.

"Soooo, where'd you and uncle woof go last night?" Malvo grinned, glancing over to Graham as she'd asked, tossing out the seeds in the process.

Graham's eyes traveled anywhere but the kids' eyes as he continued to work. "Umm . . .. we went out on a date for once."

Melwyn turned to the only one who directly spoke to him"Ahhh so that makes you Adrian's brother Reaver, aparently King of the dire wolves? If I'm correct in my guesswork." He would then smirk, and perform a shallow bow holding an arm out "Melwyn Whiteside. Arch-mage from Nomiton, School Of Magika
Off the coast of Actifis." He said introducing himself, before straightening back out, leaning on his staff slightly. "You said Adrian is busy? Gah. Bugger all, oh well, no matter." he paused for a moment, and turned to Zen "is something wrong with your arm?" He asked, curious.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil zenreaper zenreaper TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Melwyn turned to the only one who directly spoke to him"Ahhh so that makes you Adrian's brother Reaver, aparently King of the dire wolves? If I'm correct in my guesswork." He would then smirk, and perform a shallow bow holding an arm out "Melwyn Whiteside. Arch-mage from Nomiton, School Of Magika
Off the coast of Actifis." He said introducing himself, before straightening back out, leaning on his staff slightly. "You said Adrian is busy? Gah. Bugger all, oh well, no matter." he paused for a moment, and turned to Zen "is something wrong with your arm?" He asked, curious.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil zenreaper zenreaper TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior
"Yes and no..." Zen spoke trying to figure out a way if explaining it "its easier if I just show you and this way I can try in my new gauntlet" he said unwrapping his completely black and spiky left arm."fells good to let it breath I just have to make sure not to touch any organic matter..oh and my name is zen you can call me jester" he said introduceing himself as an afterthought

Graham's eyes traveled anywhere but the kids' eyes as he continued to work. "Umm . . .. we went out on a date for once."

The two paused, looking to each other before looking to Graham with biiiiig grins on their faces.

"Ooooooooooo." Malvo grinned. "Where did ya go!? Somewhere nice, I hope."

Reaver blinked. He was, needless to say, taken aback by the recognition. Word... certainly gets around fast, it seems. "You're correct. The Dire Wolf King." He grinned, watching the mage before chuckling and rubbing the back of his head. "Now, I... hate to introduce and run, but I've got major studying t' do. I'll come find y' once I hear my brother is free."

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior , zenreaper zenreaper

The two paused, looking to each other before looking to Graham with biiiiig grins on their faces.

"Ooooooooooo." Malvo grinned. "Where did ya go!? Somewhere nice, I hope."

"I took him out to see the stars and we had a lovely picnic. The end, nothing else." He bit his lip, he knew that the twins knew about sex, but it still weird him out no matter what.

With that said, Reaver meandered his way away from the group. Softly scratching at his arm once more as he sighed and made his way up the steps - quirking his brow when he saw Rika. "There ya are! Y' wanna help me study?" Rika blinked, huffing in agreement as Reaver chuckled. "Alright. Just gotta get some itch cream first before I end up loosing all the skin on my arm." And, as he'd speak, he held the door for Rika before heading inside with her.

"I took him out to see the stars and we had a lovely picnic. The end, nothing else." He bit his lip, he knew that the twins knew about sex, but it still weird him out no matter what.

"Awwwwwwww!" Malvo would coo, her grin having remained as she closed her eyes. "Glad it sounds so romantic. Though, I don't buy the 'the end' bit."

"Malvo!"

"What!? I don't!"

"You've hung around aunt Chloe too much." Dei-Loki snickered, soon bursting into laughter the moment he flinched following Malvo's threat to throw a pepper stem at his face before he looked over to Graham - placing the potatoes in the water-filled pot. "Malvo considers yer relationship as a relationship goal."

Malvo would huff, going back to work on the vegetables. "Nothin' wrong with wanting t' be happy! I mean, come on. Their relationship lights up the room!"

"Awwwwwwww!" Malvo would coo, her grin having remained as she closed her eyes. "Glad it sounds so romantic. Though, I don't buy the 'the end' bit."

"Malvo!"

"What!? I don't!"

"You've hung around aunt Chloe too much." Dei-Loki snickered, soon bursting into laughter the moment he flinched following Malvo's threat to throw a pepper stem at his face before he looked over to Graham - placing the potatoes in the water-filled pot. "Malvo considers yer relationship as a relationship goal."

Malvo would huff, going back to work on the vegetables. "Nothin' wrong with wanting t' be happy! I mean, come on. Their relationship lights up the room!"

"You two are adorable, but every relationship is goals, except the abusive and neglectful ones. If your mates ever did that to you, just tell Uncwle Gwizzly and i'll kill them before you even know it."

"You two are adorable, but every relationship is goals, except the abusive and neglectful ones. If your mates ever did that to you, just tell Uncwle Gwizzly and i'll kill them before you even know it."

The two would then smile, nodding as they'd unexpectedly spoke in sync. "You'll probably be one of the first t' know." Both of the twins then looked to each other, their brows lifting before they, once more, continued to work.

Zen had to admit he was wondering just what business someone from such a prestigious place had with king Adrian. "I was actually wondering the same thing" zen spoke tapping the hilt of his scythe which was hanging over his shoulder.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"Classified" he said sharply, before smirking "at least on record. Despite what my colleagues would say, I think it's high time the college got involved with the outside world. There's an energy in the air, suspense and tension are heavy in the minds of many--- the Blighters attcked this city, because that's just what they do. But we have reason to believe that this was merely a test of our capabilities. They have yet to show their real hand." He said before digging into his bag and retrieved a blank book.

"I'm here to establish a political connection between the college and the king once again, and discuss the possibility of the college lending any aid in defense. The college itself is built like a fortress located atop steep cliffs surrounded by rough sea, and with only one entrance, and also guarded by hundreds of mages, it's impossible to besiege and capture by force... but if the capital were to fall, or suffer severe damage, our main supplier of provisions would be cut off. And we would be starved out. "
he conjured a blue feather pen in his hand, beginning to write "plus we need an updated version of the capital for our historical texts, aswell as an eyewitness here to document things that might be of interest."
TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior zenreaper zenreaper

"Classified" he said sharply, before smirking "at least on record. Despite what my colleagues would say, I think it's high time the college got involved with the outside world. There's an energy in the air, suspense and tension are heavy in the minds of many--- the Blighters attcked this city, because that's just what they do. But we have reason to believe that this was merely a test of our capabilities. They have yet to show their real hand." He said before digging into his bag and retrieved a blank book.

"I'm here to establish a political connection between the college and the king once again, and discuss the possibility of the college lending any aid in defense. The college itself is built like a fortress located atop steep cliffs surrounded by rough sea, and with only one entrance, and also guarded by hundreds of mages, it's impossible to besiege and capture by force... but if the capital were to fall, or suffer severe damage, our main supplier of provisions would be cut off. And we would be starved out. "
he conjured a blue feather pen in his hand, beginning to write "plus we need an updated version of the capital for our historical texts, aswell as an eyewitness here to document things that might be of interest."
TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior zenreaper zenreaper
"Actually I have another question" zen spoke out right "your a mage from a prestigious institution..did the teach anything about dark magic there?" This was a topic of interest for zen seeing as his undead body was literally being sustained mostly by necromancy among other types of dark magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back