• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham awed even louder and longer. "Yeah, i remember. You gotta tell her, Malvo. You have to! You could be missing a chance at happiness. I'm not blind. I may have extremely blind to Reaver liking me, but i'm not blind when it comes to you two. You look at her the same way she looks at you, pure love."

Yuki swiped back a lock of her hair, coming into the library slowly only to hear the part of Zuzu. She was about to return a book before walking a bit to the boys. "If you want i can still heal up Zuzu a bit more. Since her wound isn't as opened as it was last time i saw her, i can easily finish it fully and have her healed in more than a day or two rather than a week."

Malvo widened her eyes a small bit towards the idea. "R-Really? But what if yer wrong? What if she just thinks I'm weird fer telling her and our whole friendship just spirals int' nothingness!? Aaaah, gods, I'm gonna ruin everything, aren't I?"

--------------------
Both Adrian and Reaver had then paused, the two looking over as Adrian smiled slightly from the offer. "Really? Y' wouldn't mind doin' that?"

Malvo widened her eyes a small bit towards the idea. "R-Really? But what if yer wrong? What if she just thinks I'm weird fer telling her and our whole friendship just spirals int' nothingness!? Aaaah, gods, I'm gonna ruin everything, aren't I?"

--------------------
Both Adrian and Reaver had then paused, the two looking over as Adrian smiled slightly from the offer. "Really? Y' wouldn't mind doin' that?"

"I don't know about you, but when i see Yuki when she thinks that no one is watching, her eyes seem to sparkle. Maybe i'm just seeing things. Maybe i'm ol' 'crazy uncwle beah who's losing his wits bout em'. But i know for sure. That Yuki's got the same sparkle in her eyes that you do when you're both together. Her smile seems to grow, you make her day. So i highly doubt that even if she doesn't feel the same way, that she'll push you away. She wants something with you. Something more than just a kiss on the lips, and to stay in that weird grey zone of friendship."

"No problem at all. I would love to help. This family is as good as my own, better actually. So, of course i would't mine helping Zuzana.

"I don't know about you, but when i see Yuki when she thinks that no one is watching, her eyes seem to sparkle. Maybe i'm just seeing things. Maybe i'm ol' 'crazy uncwle beah who's losing his wits bout em'. But i know for sure. That Yuki's got the same sparkle in her eyes that you do when you're both together. Her smile seems to grow, you make her day. So i highly doubt that even if she doesn't feel the same way, that she'll push you away. She wants something with you. Something more than just a kiss on the lips, and to stay in that weird grey zone of friendship."

"No problem at all. I would love to help. This family is as good as my own, better actually. So, of course i would't mine helping Zuzana.

Malvo blinked, blushing as she looked off to the side and down to the floor. "I guess... I guess I could always... ask..."

Dei-Loki grinned widely after seasoning the mashed potatoes, leaning forward as he closed his eyes. "YEEEEEEE, do it, ya chicken pup!"

--------------------
Adrian gave a nod, gently pushing himself to a stand as he smiled. "Thank you, Yuki..."

Melwyn looked up to Zen quirking a brow as he'd then raise his right index finger as hed watch Zen eat his er, snack... "uuuhh, question. One, do you just keep those in your bag? No refrigeration or preservatives? And two" he held his hands cupped on the table he was sitting at "where do you get those?"
zenreaper zenreaper TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Malvo blinked, blushing as she looked off to the side and down to the floor. "I guess... I guess I could always... ask..."

Dei-Loki grinned widely after seasoning the mashed potatoes, leaning forward as he closed his eyes. "YEEEEEEE, do it, ya chicken pup!"

--------------------
Adrian gave a nod, gently pushing himself to a stand as he smiled. "Thank you, Yuki..."

"Go ahead and go talk to her. Mr. Dei and I can finish up the rest." He put Malvo back down, pinching her cheek before going back to finishing up the chicken."

"Again, no problem. Is she in the same room as before or . . .?"

"Go ahead and go talk to her. Mr. Dei and I can finish up the rest." He put Malvo back down, pinching her cheek before going back to finishing up the chicken."

"Again, no problem. Is she in the same room as before or . . .?"

Malvo grinned at that, playfully pushing Graham's hand away as per result of the pinch. "Alright... wish me luck."

"Godspeed, soldier! Godspeed." Dei-Loki smiled, saluting Malvo as he watched her go. Soon snickering as he shook his head - also getting back to work.

--------------------
Adrian shook his head, pocketing his hands. "She got moved up t' our room. I can lead y' up there, if y' need me to?"

Malvo grinned at that, playfully pushing Graham's hand away as per result of the pinch. "Alright... wish me luck."

"Godspeed, soldier! Godspeed." Dei-Loki smiled, saluting Malvo as he watched her go. Soon snickering as he shook his head - also getting back to work.

--------------------
Adrian shook his head, pocketing his hands. "She got moved up t' our room. I can lead y' up there, if y' need me to?"

Graham laughed, waving off Malvo before turning Dei. "And how's your mate?" He asked as he went to finish up Malvo's.

"Yes, please. This place is huge. I would get lost, find my way, and then get lost again."

Graham laughed, waving off Malvo before turning Dei. "And how's your mate?" He asked as he went to finish up Malvo's.

"Yes, please. This place is huge. I would get lost, find my way, and then get lost again."

Dei-Loki blinked, his smile having grown slightly as he made sure the seasonings were stirred in well. "He's good. Seems t' be a lot more comfortable here, now that family introductions are all over and done with."

--------------------
"It is pretty big." Adrian chuckled in agreement before glancing to Reaver. "See y' later?"

Reaver blinked, looking up at his brother before he snickered with a grin. "Of course y' will."

Adrian couldn't help but chuckle again before soon nodding as he ruffled his hair - heading for the door so he could lead Yuki to the room.

Dei-Loki blinked, his smile having grown slightly as he made sure the seasonings were stirred in well. "He's good. Seems t' be a lot more comfortable here, now that family introductions are all over and done with."

--------------------
"It is pretty big." Adrian chuckled in agreement before glancing to Reaver. "See y' later?"

Reaver blinked, looking up at his brother before he snickered with a grin. "Of course y' will."

Adrian couldn't help but chuckle again before soon nodding as he ruffled his hair - heading for the door so he could lead Yuki to the room.

"So umm . . . that's stuff true, eh? He's a killer?"

Yuki snickered before turning, following Adrian closely. "How do you do that? Have a good relationship with your siblings?"

"So umm . . . that's stuff true, eh? He's a killer?"

Yuki snickered before turning, following Adrian closely. "How do you do that? Have a good relationship with your siblings?"

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, smiling innocently. "Well, Ruvik's eye had t' go somewhere." He'd then lower an ear, glancing down to the food. "He's cut it back, plus, a LOT of times, the ones he goes fer aren't innocent. Like... at all. Plus, it... it's kinda nice having a partner that feels the same way about people who've done horrible things, ya know? Makes the process of setting things right a lot easier."

--------------------
Adrian blinked, glancing back to Yuki as he grinned and chuckled. "It's a gift, I suppose. All three of us grew up close, and we watched each others backs when it came t' everything. Sure, we've got our bad days where we just wanna tear our hair out, but I think the fact that, since we did nearly everything t'gether, we've become... friends, I suppose? Friends that share the same blood, and that would do anything t' clean our family name."

Melwyn looked up to Zen quirking a brow as he'd then raise his right index finger as hed watch Zen eat his er, snack... "uuuhh, question. One, do you just keep those in your bag? No refrigeration or preservatives? And two" he held his hands cupped on the table he was sitting at "where do you get those?"
Zen laughed as he was asked the two questions he loved to answer "well yeah I do keep them in my bag I think their better unrefrigerated, i am a zombie after all if its not warm it tastes unnatural and.." Zen smiled as he looked over to the mage" I get them from the people who happen to think a fight with me is a good idea"

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, smiling innocently. "Well, Ruvik's eye had t' go somewhere." He'd then lower an ear, glancing down to the food. "He's cut it back, plus, a LOT of times, the ones he goes fer aren't innocent. Like... at all. Plus, it... it's kinda nice having a partner that feels the same way about people who've done horrible things, ya know? Makes the process of setting things right a lot easier."

--------------------
Adrian blinked, glancing back to Yuki as he grinned and chuckled. "It's a gift, I suppose. All three of us grew up close, and we watched each others backs when it came t' everything. Sure, we've got our bad days where we just wanna tear our hair out, but I think the fact that, since we did nearly everything t'gether, we've become... friends, I suppose? Friends that share the same blood, and that would do anything t' clean our family name."

"Well, at least that's something." Graham chuckled before his eyes shot opened. "HE DID WHAT TO RUVIK"S EYE!? He's the one that did that? How!?"

Yuki nodded, smiling at that. "That sounds so sweet. . . . may i ask you something else? How do you get that? I wasn't. . . i wasn't there for my little brother when we were children. Especially when our father began to lose his mind quicker than before. I want to fix it somehow. I mean, we're doing good at the moment, but I want to at least fix the bits that i could've saved. If that makes sense?"

"Well, at least that's something." Graham chuckled before his eyes shot opened. "HE DID WHAT TO RUVIK"S EYE!? He's the one that did that? How!?"

Yuki nodded, smiling at that. "That sounds so sweet. . . . may i ask you something else? How do you get that? I wasn't. . . i wasn't there for my little brother when we were children. Especially when our father began to lose his mind quicker than before. I want to fix it somehow. I mean, we're doing good at the moment, but I want to at least fix the bits that i could've saved. If that makes sense?"

Dei-Loki lifted his brows, grinning as he glanced to his uncle. "Straight up plucked it out of his head and ate it, back when he was first summoned. Gods, that was so long ago... I can still feel the blade at my wrist used fer the ritual..." He'd huff at the memory, glancing to the scar that was still visible, even after all these years.

--------------------
Adrian quirked a brow following the question, a smile remaining on his face. "Yes, it makes sense. Well, you're with him now, I'd suggest catching up a bit more. Not much else you can do to regain lost time, but y' can sure as hell make it up t' him by being a sibling, a friend, now."

Malvo flicked an ear, blinking when she spotted both Yuki and Adrian. Hands tucking into her pockets, she let out a quiet shaky sigh before following after them.

Dei-Loki lifted his brows, grinning as he glanced to his uncle. "Straight up plucked it out of his head and ate it, back when he was first summoned. Gods, that was so long ago... I can still feel the blade at my wrist used fer the ritual..." He'd huff at the memory, glancing to the scar that was still visible, even after all these years.

--------------------
Adrian quirked a brow following the question, a smile remaining on his face. "Yes, it makes sense. Well, you're with him now, I'd suggest catching up a bit more. Not much else you can do to regain lost time, but y' can sure as hell make it up t' him by being a sibling, a friend, now."

Malvo flicked an ear, blinking when she spotted both Yuki and Adrian. Hands tucking into her pockets, she let out a quiet shaky sigh before following after them.

"Ah, you're gaining more of your story scars." Graham felt along the scar, not so rough thankfully. "Soon, you'll probably have many or more like these scars." Graham rolled up his sleeves. Both were covered in old scares from shrapnel, knife, bullets, and bar fights. "Just stay out of the bar fights more so. They're even more dangerous than the war, if ya ask me."

"Thanks. I'll give it a shot." She then turned and waved to Malvo as they got to the door. "Hey Pooka, what's up?"

"Ah, you're gaining more of your story scars." Graham felt along the scar, not so rough thankfully. "Soon, you'll probably have many or more like these scars." Graham rolled up his sleeves. Both were covered in old scares from shrapnel, knife, bullets, and bar fights. "Just stay out of the bar fights more so. They're even more dangerous than the war, if ya ask me."

"Thanks. I'll give it a shot." She then turned and waved to Malvo as they got to the door. "Hey Pooka, what's up?"

Dei-Loki glanced over the scars, smirking a bit as he lowered an ear. "I surprisingly haven't been in any bar fights thus far, if y' could believe it. Though, from the ones I've watched, I can agree with ya there. I think you, my dad and uncle woof would know better than anyone, though. And don't deny it! I've heard the stories." He snickered.

--------------------
Adrian would nod, moving to open the door before glancing back to Malvo with a small smile.

Malvo perked her ears at the acknowledgement, soon wearing her own smile as she nervously scratched the back of her head. "H-Hey! Uhm... yer, uh... not busy, are ya?"

Dei-Loki glanced over the scars, smirking a bit as he lowered an ear. "I surprisingly haven't been in any bar fights thus far, if y' could believe it. Though, from the ones I've watched, I can agree with ya there. I think you, my dad and uncle woof would know better than anyone, though. And don't deny it! I've heard the stories." He snickered.

--------------------
Adrian would nod, moving to open the door before glancing back to Malvo with a small smile.

Malvo perked her ears at the acknowledgement, soon wearing her own smile as she nervously scratched the back of her head. "H-Hey! Uhm... yer, uh... not busy, are ya?"

"Hey! Those usually started because of your . . . yeah, it was me. It's just those men at the bars. You meet so many dicks that think it's okay to treat women and weaker men like shit. Not on my watch. Not without a quick jab to their nose and left hook right into their chin."

"Well, i always have time for you. I was just going to heal up your mom a bit. Whatya want to talk about?"

Melwyn shrugged "maybe he visits the morgue whenever he gets the munchies?" He said before briefly laughing at his own joke, closing the book and putting it into his bag. "So. You asked me why I'm here. I now ask the same of you two" he said leaning back in his chair.

Melwyn shrugged "maybe he visits the morgue whenever he gets the munchies?" He said before briefly laughing at his own joke, closing the book and putting it into his bag. "So. You asked me why I'm here. I now ask the same of you two" he said leaning back in his chair.
Zen thought for a moment " I guess you could say this is the only real 'home' I've ever known...if I can even call it that. But in all honesty I just kinda waltzed into the castle and they accepted me." He offered a shrug

"Hey! Those usually started because of your . . . yeah, it was me. It's just those men at the bars. You meet so many dicks that think it's okay to treat women and weaker men like shit. Not on my watch. Not without a quick jab to their nose and left hook right into their chin."

"Well, i always have time for you. I was just going to heal up your mom a bit. Whatya want to talk about?"

"They never leave without loosing teeth." Dei-Loki grinned before closing his eyes. "And THAT'S why they call ya a grizzly beah. Never back down from a fight, and ya never back down from protectin' anyone."

--------------------
"W-Well, uhm... I was wondering if, after, you'd like t' go get ice-cream, er... somethin'... W-When yer finished, of course!"

Adrian tried his best not to aww, looking back and forth between the two as he listened.

"They never leave without loosing teeth." Dei-Loki grinned before closing his eyes. "And THAT'S why they call ya a grizzly beah. Never back down from a fight, and ya never back down from protectin' anyone."

--------------------
"W-Well, uhm... I was wondering if, after, you'd like t' go get ice-cream, er... somethin'... W-When yer finished, of course!"

Adrian tried his best not to aww, looking back and forth between the two as he listened.

"And that's the motto that i shall forever live by." He snickered. "But you on the other hand, you should be careful. Don't give me that backtalk either. You may be centuries old, but you're still my wittle nephew that needs to stay somewhat safe."

Yuki pushed a bang from her eyes as her smile grew. "Of course, i would love that. Let me just finish helping Zuzana, and then we can head right after, okay?"

"And that's the motto that i shall forever live by." He snickered. "But you on the other hand, you should be careful. Don't give me that backtalk either. You may be centuries old, but you're still my wittle nephew that needs to stay somewhat safe."

Yuki pushed a bang from her eyes as her smile grew. "Of course, i would love that. Let me just finish helping Zuzana, and then we can head right after, okay?"

Another innocent smile took shape on Dei-Loki's face. "Whaaat? When am I ever not safe?" Despite being able to count numerous occasions, himself, he'd still managed to keep the innocent look.

--------------------
Malvo widened her eyes a bit following g the response. A smile soon sliding up her face as she'd nod. "Alright!"

The grin on Adrian's face had grown as be gently pushed he door open. Zuzana having been in a light sleep.

Zen thought for a moment " I guess you could say this is the only real 'home' I've ever known...if I can even call it that. But in all honesty I just kinda waltzed into the castle and they accepted me." He offered a shrug
Melwyn smiled at the idea "so you just walked into the palace, and they just took you in? No background check, no security?"

Melwyn smiled at the idea "so you just walked into the palace, and they just took you in? No background check, no security?"
"Minor security and a few scepticisms but other than that no. Though if I had planned to attack I would have done so when I first got there"zen explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back