• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Women's Host Club

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

THE
OURAN HIGH
HOST CLUB

“Like the song says, girls just wanna have fun, right?”
INTRO
The Ouran High School Host Club is one of Ouran Academy's most popular clubs, but some of the girls have grown annoyed or bored of the whole thing. After all, you can only be complimented so many times by the same guy before it gets to be repetitive. Soon an idea emerged, one that wasn't well-received by the original host club, but one that the girls, and guys not in the club, were all too excited about.

The Hostess Club!

It's been about six months since the club has been up and running. Of course, the girls think they're better while the boys are competitive as ever in trying to prove they're the better club. But who truly does have the better club? With themes, parties and budding romances, it's sure to be a hell of a time here at Ouran Academy.

ROLES

All canon characters from the anime are open, so we need people to play the boys and Haruhi. I'd also like to have an equivalent role for the girls club.

Tamaki: TAKEN
Haruhi: TAKEN
Kyoya: TAKEN
Honey: OPEN
Hikaru: OPEN
Kaoru: OPEN
Mori: OPEN

The Princess: OPEN
The Cool: TAKEN
The Devilish: OPEN
The Lolita: OPEN
The Wild: TAKEN
The Natural: OPEN

While we need members of the two clubs, please come with any ideas for customers or other characters as well! Remember, there's lots to do at Ouran Academy!

RULES
1. Please be 16+ irl, it's just more comfortable that way.
2. literacy is a requirement. 2+ paras will be required per each response
3. This is a rom-com so be open to romance and relationships
4. lots of drama IC, no drama OOC pls
5. OOC will take place on Discord so please have it and be able to use it :)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I'm hoping for this to be a good old fun roleplay! Lots of competition, lots of basic anime plots, lots of romance and comedy, just all of the good fun stuff! So please check it out and I'll get a character sheet up if there's enough interest :)

a romantic comedy
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:
I'm so in!!
Hmm... I have a character in mind but i don't know if she would fit the devilish or wild type.....Um...can reserve the wild type?

Bump!
the great gatsby GIF

Everyone go make your sheets! Even if you're playing a canon I'd still like to see a sheet from you : )

No! The guys still have their club but now they’re competing with a club of girls
Guess I've read too many of those fanfics where there's a hostess club and there's a guy in the hostess club who was talked into it because he broke something—quite literally a male version of Haruhi, LOL. So the way it was worded just made me wonder. I was thinking I'd just play as a guy visiting the hostess club anyways.

Guess I've read too many of those fanfics where there's a hostess club and there's a guy in the hostess club who was talked into it because he broke something—quite literally a male version of Haruhi, LOL. So the way it was worded just made me wonder. I was thinking I'd just play as a guy visiting the hostess club anyways.
HAha that's fair! Feel free to post your character in the IC thread, linked above, and join the discord!

A guy disguised as a girl in the girl's club sounds like such a fun twist! Can't wait to see where it goes! What type are you thinking they will be?

omg I love ouran! Could I have the discord link again? It seems to have expired.
Will make a CS today *w*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back