• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Witch (bxb)

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
HI
HELLO

OKAY SO-

I have like this, feral need?, to do a role play where I play a really relaxed witch (yes males can be witches) and like, it's a religious thing for that character and so on

and I would appreciate it if this role play had lots of drama and other characters would be played (you know, so it's not just our characters)

what I was kind of sort of thinking is that my character owns and runs a little shop, it has both a magical/spiritual side and the other half is like a tea shop/cafe.

and maybe your character is like
new to the town or has a shop right across from them and they just don't see eye to eye at the start of things at all

IDK HOW THIS WOULD WORK BUT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

and when i say magic and stuff i mean, like this is both a religion thing and a craft people do in real life, so no fire balls or whatever

So
*slides in Brooklyn, the hippie*
This is my gurl, she’s a tarot card reader and uh
Yeah

I'm not exactly sure she would fit for what I'm looking for?
I'm looking for a male and male romance with the persons other character being the kind of an opposing figure ?

sorry to disappoint

I have an idea
Lucian Sinclair
Practices dark magic, specializes in summoning
People be thinking he’s a satanist 👀👀👀👀
Or
One of my other dumbasses that I can’t think of atm

when you say dark magic what do you specifically mean?

and what kind of character is your other dumbass?

//I want to know all options before we decide on something//

Dumbasses: Kameron Williams, Jamie Reed, and Leonardo Carver.
Dark magic like uhm hm, casting death spells or some kind of ritualistic type magic so ig he iiis a Satanist in a way?

Okay so I have some plot ideas for both sides

with the dark magic boy the feelings I get from that are he hates the worlds and wants to put hate and just horrible things into it (spells and rituals take a lot of time to do, so the fact that he is taking time out of his day says something ) and the storyline could be that slowly my character kind of like, shows him the good in the world and that you don't have to hate everything

now with the dumb children it could be that they had gone to high school together and like your character was like 'magic ain't real hahaha' but finds himself in the shop at the end of his luck looking for a spell that will help him turn his life around
OR
your character made fun of my character in high school for being a witch and so on, they moved away and now have moved back and somehow get a job at my dudes tea shop?
OR (I have a lot)
and maybe your character is like
new to the town
OR
has a shop right across from them and they just don't see eye to eye at the start of things at all

With dark magic boy he also takes a lot of pride in what he does like hA, im better than you type of bs because hes an arrogant ass that- oooo im about to do some Big Angst
Yeah
I like that idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back