• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Let’s make the bare minimum 1 paragraph, but I don’t want everyone to make a habit of it. I understand if we’re all busy, but let’s give just enough for everyone to use.

I have absolutely no tolerance for 1-2 liners, though.

Oh, Battychaichilla Battychaichilla do you think it would be a good idea to make a quick little side-rp thread so we can keep our characters going in a less organized/serious manner while we wait for the main RP?

I think the RP may have died since we waited too long on Kitty and Rose didn't post in the meantime 😔

It's been a week since she said anything. It should be up to batty, but I think if they're too busy to post we should move on. We can give her one more day, but maybe we should just skip to rose so we can get the ball rolling. Battychaichilla Battychaichilla what do you think boss?

It's been a week since she said anything. It should be up to batty, but I think if they're too busy to post we should move on. We can give her one more day, but maybe we should just skip to rose so we can get the ball rolling. Battychaichilla Battychaichilla what do you think boss?
We've waited too long for "one more day" if this RP is going to continue, I suggest you post or batty, at this point

At this point my only concern is pansexualpanic who's been quiet, I think everyone else is still dedicated. But I agree it's been too long, I only say one more day because she was given a ping. If she doesn't respond we move on.

At this point my only concern is pansexualpanic who's been quiet, I think everyone else is still dedicated. But I agree it's been too long, I only say one more day because she was given a ping. If she doesn't respond we move on.
We've pinged before on multiple occasions, it's time to move on 😅

EldridSmith EldridSmith ZackStop ZackStop Pet Panda Pet Panda Blackrose7 Blackrose7 wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart PansexualPanic PansexualPanic ZackStop ZackStop

To make this smoother, I am going to establish some new rules. For the record, this is starting today (1/10/2021) :

<3 We are a "cycle" roleplay group. The cycle begins: BATTYCHAICHILLA, PET PANDA, ELDRIDSMITH, WILDKITTYATHEART, BLACKROSE7, PANSEXUALPANIC, ZACKSTOP, and will cycle back to Battychaichilla, and so forth.

<3 We are giving everyone 24 hours to post something. If there is no post (unless otherwise being acknowledged by the poster and requests more time, we'll give an additional 24-48 hours), then the next RPer may post something, and the poster must wait until it is again their turn.

<3 If there is no movement in 1 week, then regardless of whose turn it is, I will post to keep the roleplay moving, and then resume the cycle by pinging everyone.

<3 If there is no movement from 1 specific role-player for 2 weeks, or if they lose interest (STARTING TODAY), I will resign them of their placement here and their character will be given a reason to "return home", and they will be allowed to rejoin regardless of how many role-players I have in this group (I know life happens, and In a single moment it can change and you may need weeks to catch up and stabilize your life. I will not let this bar anyone from rejoining even if we are closed off from adding more players). IN ORDER TO RETURN, PLEASE DM ME SO THAT I CAN CATCH YOU UP AND WE CAN COME UP WITH AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO BRING YOUR CHARACTER BACK.

If I think of any new rules, I'll add them here. Thank you!

When I survive finish my classes today (~6:45 EST, I might also post during a break between noon and then, but my homework is winning so I don't know) I will write the post.

My homework is still winning, but there is the twinkle of hope that I'm not too dumb to pass Partial Differential Equations 1 quiet sobbing.

My homework is still winning, but there is the twinkle of hope that I'm not too dumb to pass Partial Differential Equations 1 quiet sobbing.
Oof, I'm luckily in the more hands on engineering track and only go up to algebra 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back