• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OH. Sorry, on other sites people refer to me as Pan. I thought you were saying that my post was one of priority.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7
In the future, if you have an issue, please address it privately to me. There was no reason to shame anyone, especially since we're all doing this for fun. All of us have some room for improvement, and there are more polite ways of dealing with it.

PansexualPanic PansexualPanic
It's looking really good so far, Pan!! Just to be courteous to the other role-players, please have at least 3+ paragraphs in your post. You can interact with someone's characters, have them doing something on the side, responding to someone! If you need any tips and tricks, let me know! <3

Blackrose7 Blackrose7
In the future, if you have an issue, please address it privately to me. There was no reason to shame anyone, especially since we're all doing this for fun. All of us have some room for improvement, and there are more polite ways of dealing with it.

PansexualPanic PansexualPanic
It's looking really good so far, Pan!! Just to be courteous to the other role-players, please have at least 3+ paragraphs in your post. You can interact with someone's characters, have them doing something on the side, responding to someone! If you need any tips and tricks, let me know! <3
okay thank you, I'm working on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back