• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Low key I love the fact that she’s cowardly, too.

I really, really love it when creators embrace the imperfections of their characters. It makes the story all the more interesting and really gives your characters time to grow from them!

Yep, and I was planning on doing that anyway. Because the Butterfly kingdom is the cute kingdom.
Wisteria isn't a warrior. She is a Patissier, who wants people to be happy with her pastries.

Pet Panda Pet Panda Blackrose7 Blackrose7 EldridSmith EldridSmith (KITTY I COPYPASTED YOUR NAME AND IT DOESN'T NOTIFY YOU I'M SORRY)
Yay!!! The team's all here <3

In the unlikely chance anyone else wants to join, I do provide opportunities for new "classmates" to join in at different times.
Also, if any of you are interested in creating another character, please let me know and provided that there's an open slot for a royal, I'll definitely allow it :closed eyes open smile:

It's very late for me at the moment and I do have work early tomorrow, but I don't work very much tomorrow and I should have gaps throughout the day to let the first event take off tomorrow!

I have work between 9AM and 2PM tomorrow, for you Bat. I would be in bed, but I've been on vacation for two weeks so my sleep schedule is royally coitus'd.

Hey guys!! I'm planning on starting the RP when my session finishes up :closed eyes open smile: I should be done in 1 hour. After which your characters can begin mingling on the ship, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back