• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart
Basics

Name: Rosé Song
Winged Kingdom of Origin: the Peacock Kingdom
Current Winged Kingdom Residence: Peacock
Who Recommended Them?: Prince Jiro

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: From a distance she can seem cold and heartless but on the inside she is very sweet and care and loving. She speaks her mind when she feels like it is needed. She has a sharp tongue and lashes out when disrespected. She is very athletic and loves to talk about people’s interests and past life. When she is upset she can be very rude and quiet at the same time.
Skills/Talents: Singing. Dancing, and playing games
Favourites/Likes: she loves to cook and sing and dance and loves to spend time with her friends. She is a pet lover.
Most Hated/Dislikes: Rude and mean and selfish people. Snakes.
Goals/Ambitions: she accepted it because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She decided to take chances and not sit at home doing nothing. She saw this as an opportunity to make friends and get to know her soon to be king.
Physical/Mental/Emotional Strengths: Fighting other people, Winning dance and singing competitions (lol I just had to include that one)
Physical/Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: doesnt let people in easily, can be distrustful at times and can seem mean or annoying
Fears: not having something to work for in life and be worth full to her kingdom
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, cooking, singing
Backstory: she was simply living her worthless life when she heard that the prince was looking for people to mentor so she decided to sign up. When she got to the essay part she decided to make it funny by saying random things and then being honest about why she thought that she could benefit from this opportunity and poured her heart and soul into it and thought about changing it and then decided against it and sent it in

Physical Description
Appearance:
She is tall for her age and gender and is built athletically. She has long dark brown hair with blond highlights through out her hair. When she is in her dragon form (sorry lol I dont know if they can be shifters so I’m just going with my gut just let me know if I need to change it!!) when in the sun her scales will sparkle like the night sky. She has black scales with silver and white spots all over her
Class Registration
Classes:
Etiquette and Dancing
Fashion and Clothes Making
Codes and secret messages
Art
Gym

This is the character you’re playing... I don’t think you wrote anything about her being an archer?
Edit: I realize now you did include “fighter” so I won’t nitpick that, but... a lot of things seem really inconsistent with your post and character. I just want to make sure you know who you’re playing.

Last edited:
Wisteria is nice, since she took her time to make a bunch of pastries for everybody.
It has pies, tarts, and etc.

Do you guys want to post in order or just do a free for all? Personally I'd rather go in order

I would prefer going in order; I would be left in the dust on account of work and finals week. Please forgive me when I hold things up.

No prob, Bob!! We can absolutely go in order. I wish you the best of luck for your exams, panda!! I remember how rough that used to be.

Do you all want to have an amount of time to continue if someone doesn’t respond? This is more in the case if someone loses interest and drops out without saying anything.

Oop sorry.... I meant to include those things but I was in a rus so I will fix those little things and also fix my reply to the rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back