• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Battychaichilla Battychaichilla Sorry to bother again but I looked at the main page and I can't see/read any text you put... (I'm in darkmode so if it's black that's probably why...)

How do you do that with your posts? Putting text inside of a picture and with the sub-pages and all that?

Oh my, I found their BBcode tutorial. This is way more extensive than I'm used to. I guess I'll be prettying up my character profile now. Mmmmmmmm; let's see how much I remember from my foray into HTML for that damned computer class I was forced to take.

Oh my, I found their BBcode tutorial. This is way more extensive than I'm used to. I guess I'll be prettying up my character profile now. Mmmmmmmm; let's see how much I remember from my foray into HTML for that damned computer class I was forced to take.
I have the code you can just USE (I didn't have to research anything) but I'm not sure how to post just the code

I tried to type that... but you can't put the code for general code inside of the general code code for some reason.

[bg=transparent; background:url('Image URL goes here');background-size:cover;border:5px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;][row][sh] Name [/sh][divide][/divide][row] [column=span8][Tabs] [Tab=Appearance] Image goes here [/Tab] [Tab=Character Info] [/Tab] [Tab=Class Registration] [/Tab] [/Tabs][/column][/row][/row][/bg]

At the latest, tomorrow. I did want to give Blackrose some time to fill out a CS since they seemed interested, but if not, I’ll start it tomorrow, probably after work?
MST 5:00 pm.

A much prettier CS.

Everything is still there, I just rearranged some things. The amount of information is unchanged, it's just stuffed between lines of bracketed words now.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Hey!! Your CS looks great and I especially love the creative story behind Daiki’s invitation!!! It’s super cute and I can totally imagine Daiki inviting a patissier because he liked the pastry so much.

One thing I want to note, though: The character mental/emotional/physical weakness is supposed to contain your character’s flaws. I recommend checking out 123 Ideas For Character Flaws - A Writer's Resource | Writers Write for some ideas! ^_^

Quick context question since I just showed up on this site, is there a connotative difference between reacting with a heart and reacting with a cookie? The cookie comes off as sarcastic to me, but that's plainly a matter of cultural bias. Is there like, a thing on this website about the cookie?

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Alright, physically weak is certainly a weakness! And then, come up with one more? Maybe think of a trait that others may see as a little unlikable.

Pet Panda Pet Panda
I always saw the cookie as “I liked that” vs the heart’s “I loved that”, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back