• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I really like putting strict time limits on RP threads because I lose the feeling of a scene pretty quickly, but there are occasions when I am busy for that long, just because I work a very physical job which can put me down for a day. 24 hours is fine by me, with the caveat that we should notify you here if we are going to be unable to meet the deadline, and perhaps request an extension to prevent being left behind in an important scene, if it so happens we get caught up in life at a bad time.

24 hours works! I just want to make sure everything is fair. I don’t want to rush anything, but at the same time I don’t want the RP to completely stop because of one person.

And of course!! It’s super helpful if you give your blessing to continue without you, or just give everyone a heads up if you have a feeling you’re going to be busy (I will personally let you know, since I have a fairly demanding job and am planning on going out of town in about a month). If you feel like you missed out on something, comment here and we’ll absolutely catch you up as well!

I’m also going to make this upcoming round the final round before the ship docks! Then, after formally meeting the royals, and after your characters get settled into their rooms, we can begin the ‘Academy’ portion!

I’m going to alternate between splitting you guys in half (two students a teacher), and having each of you having your own teacher for training (one student a teacher) to increase interaction with your peers, royal educators, and finally, getting to know the lore/foreshadowing events.

I’ll let you know when the “Welcome!” Event is over ^_^

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Good, good. I know it comes off as impatience but earlier this year someone I was RPing with sort of disappeared for like 3 months because of SARS-COV-2, so I'm kinda leery these days lol.

Somehow I made it through; one question took most of the time and three pages where the others took like twenty minutes each and one page. :xFrolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back