• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War on Monsterkind OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok so what would be considered to be a monster like can it be strange creatures in general? Do they have to be actual "monsters" or do the people just think fantasy creatures in general are monsters?......which would make sense, sort of like hysteria, they think everything is a monster when its not....anyway I just want to make sure before I go making my character.

Ok so what would be considered to be a monster like can it be strange creatures in general? Do they have to be actual "monsters" or do the people just think fantasy creatures in general are monsters?......which would make sense, sort of like hysteria, they think everything is a monster when its not....anyway I just want to make sure before I go making my character.
Any fantasy creature, cultural folklore creatures, like Oni, or even monsters from videogames, movies, books, etc. Basically anything that is not normal by human standards. But yes, the humans will think that all fantasy creatures are monsters in general.

Any fantasy creature, cultural folklore creatures, like Oni, or even monsters from videogames, movies, books, etc. Basically anything that is not normal by human standards. But yes, the humans will think that all fantasy creatures are monsters in general.
ok cool just wanted to make sure before I posted anything

So a symbiote in a way. But instead of benefitting off of its host, it benefits the host themselves?
Yeah kinda, but I do plan on having it so that it does leech off of the host while also benefiting them. I’ve got to put more thought into it. I do have the not venom and lava Merfolk drawn though:
04CA1EB2-051B-4213-A7B5-88A42776DB8B.jpeg5AC26D3A-5070-47D5-B8B9-B666CAB02088.jpeg

I have been here for a whopping... *checks profile* 26 minutes and counting. I understand the lingo enough to know this is where I should post my questions and memes.

How long should I make my forms? I do not wish to seem incompetent with a tiny form, nor do I want to reveal everything if it isn't required if I go with a big form.

What is your take on foul language?

Are there any outstanding rules I should take extra precaution against?

How many characters may I make?

Last edited:
I have been here for a whopping... *checks profile* 26 minutes and counting. I understand the lingo enough to know this is where I should post my questions and memes.

How long should I make my forms? I do not wish to seem incompetent with a tiny form, nor do I want to reveal everything if it isn't required if I go with a big form.

What is your take on foul language?

Are there any outstanding rules I should take extra precaution against?

How many characters may I make?
Ok, for the Character sheets, I have the Character thread here: Fantasy - The War of Monsterkind Characters there is a blank sheet you can copy and paste for your character. Put in enough detail to not make it small, but not reveal too much.

I do not mind foul language, but to avoid getting in trouble on this site, I'd keep it to a minimum. Afterall, there are very young people on here that we gotta consider.

And other than trying to post as much as possible, and please, for the love of pete, let me know if you will not be posting for any amount of time. There were MANY times where people disappear, and not let me know what is going on. That, and to keep me and the others updated on whether you will post or not. This all goes for everyone.

And make as many characters as you can handle. I do not wanting you to overwork yourself when making posts.

I am aggressively typing my form at the moment. I will be sure to bring in a male and a female to keep the sexes as even as possible.

I will do my best to stay consistent with my responses.

Quickly, may I post a WIP form, for my computer needs to restart. I can notify you here when it is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back