• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The war of the kingdoms

She shrugged. "I know that, but half the time I am not tall enough to reach their necks. I have to use a sword because of my inferior height that the gods have cursed me with"

"Being short has it's benefits. You're able to fit smaller places and it's harder to see you." Lewis said and laughed.

"It also gets thrown in wells. Well, not thrown, they lower me down with a rope, usually to retrieve the bucket that had it's own rope broken. I am always chosen since I am the smallest, therefore the lightest. I suppose sometimes I am able to benefit the group because I can crawl through small openings though.." she said the scowl was no longer on her face, but her arms were crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know, in my world it is always better to be small because you aren't as visible as larger people and it makes it easier for you to survive." Lewis said.

"Thanks for the confidence boost, but we need to get those materials now, or else we will have no time to set it up before the battle" she said walking out of the door.

Lewis nodded and followed Bella. He had left the straps to his plate carrier open so it would be a bit more comfortable.

Bella walked out of the castle and stopped when she looked around and saw he progress they had made. Trenches had already been dug, and walls were nearly finished. She nodded in approval and continued walking. The alchemist didn't live to far away luckily. She continued walking until they reached the building they had found him in. She walked in the door to greet Kneckt.

@Idea

I had gone back to my shop to continue producing the materials. It was a little annoying to have those crates there taking up corridor space, but then again, the magicomium WAS an infinite warehouse. I didn´t have to worry about space that much.

I heard the door, got out of the magicomium, closed it, and ran upstairs.

"Greeting, what may I hel...Oh, you two. Came for the crates?"

"Yes, we came for the crates" she said looking at the door he had just came from. She wondered what was back there since the shop itself did not look that big from the outside.

"Okay, give me a second."

I went back behind the courtins and down the stairs. I flipped through the magicomium´s pages and entered it, and came back out carrying the crates. With my foot, I kicked the magicomium into closing, before pulling myself up the stairs again.

I placed the crates next to them, and took a gulp of air for the effort. I noticed each crate was about the size of their legs.

"Here you are."

Bella looked at the crates and nodded slowly. They looked heavy.

"Thank you for you services."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I suppose that's all that matters now isn't it?" She said laughing and then crouched down to pick up a few crates. She was right. They were heavy, but not impossible to lift. She stood up, and felt the crates tugging at her arms, and making her body feel much heavier when she moved.

Lewis too lifted up a box. To him they were as if he was carrying guided anti-tank missiles so it wasn't that bad.

Bella began walking out of the shop. It was a little hard, but she was able to manage. It would slow her down a bit though. Hopefully Lewis would not get too annoyed.

Lewis walked after Bellan, smiling a bit as he watched her. "How are you doing? Are they a bit too heavy?" He asked.

"Are you sure? These are almost like missiles so they aren't the easiest thing to carry." Lewis said, wondering how it felt for Bella.

Bella nodded and continued walking. She was trailing behind Lewis when she could usually keep up with him.

"You are really strong" she said noticing how much easier it seemed to be for him

"Strong? I'm quite average. I can lift these but there are people who can lift much heavier things." Lewis said. He wasn't so amazed by his own strenght.

"Stpp being so modest, most people I know, myself included, cannot lift a wagon off trapped teammates without help!" She said remembering how useless she felt when her team got trapped in a cave under a wagon and rocks and she couldn't lift them to free them.

"I'm not being modest. I'm being realistic. There are things I can do and cannot do." Lewis said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back